Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

athithi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Way prooud to be SRIAN..

I started watchin DMG (after KASH) only since Feb 15..
I had no idea who KW was.. when I saw the wedding episode, I was sooooo memerized with his acting, I just got hooked..I came back to watch KSG back in the show - but by mid-March, I was wishing KSG didn't come back..
SR - amazing jodi - just gives me goosebumps watching them..!!!
i still cant believe WE MADE IT

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvarti

i still cant believe WE MADE IT

why luvarti you didnt believe you could make it......and now m self being a SR fan......m saying we made it.......they made me fall in love With SR.......
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved yesterday's episode. Best SR epi ever πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Hats off to CVs for showing something like this. Loved the fact that Siddhima are gonna start all over again. Right from dating. Here toh everything happening in reverse order 😊

I know this is an SR topic but I'd also like to add that I loved the start of Armaan's new love story. DMG is surely headed the right way and we should make sure the CVs realise that we appreciate whatever they're doing currently.😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yesterday's episode was perfect in all sense........the direction,the acting ,the dialogue .........and SR stole the show...........siddanth has never let us down at the risk of breaking his own heart time and again he stood by what is right and honest and always it was riddhima and her happiness first for him and even today nothing has changed for him...it is riddhima first for him howmuch ever he was yearning to take her in his arms........the shyness and the awkwardness in her made him step back..........and it is really very very hard to step back when you are at the peak of ur emotions.........siddanth modi take a bow........love you always for the person,husband ,lover ,friend,and brother you are...........KW was brilliant yesterday

and the sidmaan scene was beautiful..........

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

why luvarti you didnt believe you could make it......and now m self being a SR fan......m saying we made it.......they made me fall in love With SR.......

u know what...............i always get the HAPPIEST whenever i come across a new SIDDHIMA fan......

my name is abanti...............whats urs........my new frnd

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvarti

<font color="#006600" size="4">u know what...............i always get the HAPPIEST whenever i come across a new SIDDHIMA fan......

my name is abanti...............whats urs........my new frnd
</font>

well my name is mayuri....and true SR fan.......my dear new friend......and you what m doin veterinary science........
popeya thumbnail
yes we proud to be sriansπŸ˜ƒ
gopikishan thumbnail
sidhima ne agg laga de mere tv pey
sidhima we love you so much