Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Harshad and Anupriya's wait continues

Latest TV gup-shups: Harshad and Anupriya's wait continues.

Tere Liye, the Balaji show has been on air for over a month now. All attention though has been on Harshad Chopra and Anupriya Kapoor, who have had a very tiny role so far. The story is currently in the flashback mode with Harshad and Anupriya's characters be shown in their school days. Actors Devesh and Rajshri are playing the younger Anurag and Taani. 'Tere Liye's TRPs has been good for a newly launched show. Devesh and Rajshri have been appreciated by the viewers. This has been reflected in the TRPs. Thus their track has been increased by few episodes. Harshad and Anupriya will have to wait for another 15-20 episodes."

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Harshad-and-Anupriyas-wait-continues&aid=1934

-Anu13- thumbnail

Tere Liye looks forward for a leap soon

Finally the wait to see grown up Anurag and Taani in Star Plus show Tere Liye is going to end soon…

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7275

tellybuff123 thumbnail
i love nikhil arya as ritesh. i loved him in choona hai aasman, here is his picture. so cooool! 

nikhil arya was so cute in choona hai aasman on star one (check the photo). now he is in tere liye... he is so hot! love the villainous ritesh that he is playing.

Edited by tellybuff123 - 13 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail

'It's best to set your own trends'-Anupriya Kapoor

Anupriya Kapoor asserts some and thoughtful replies to tellybuzz's fashion queries

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7290

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago
harshad.diwani thumbnail

Wedding bells for Garima Bhatnagar..

Garima Bhatnagar, the lead of Veeranwali is getting married to her co-star from Kyunki days, Dhruv on April 17th, 2009.

Garima Bhatnagar, the lead of  9X' Veeranwali is all set to tie the knot in the coming year. She recently got engaged to actor Dhruv on 8th December and will be getting married on April 17th, 2009. Dhruv is currently seen in Karam Apna Apna where he plays the character of Dhruv.

"I am very happy to tell you that I am getting married to Dhruv. We have been together since a year and are finally settling down," says Garima.

The actress met her love on the sets of Kyunki… "We were in the same show and started off as friends. Then we found out that we had something more to our relationship than just being friends, and today we are all set to get married," she adds further.

They got engaged in Dehradun. "It is my birth place, so we got engaged there. The marriage will be at Lucknow, Dhruv's native place. We will be officially announcing our marriage date on January 8th, on my birthday," quips the actress.

Garima is all busy shopping for her D-day. "My parents are going mad because of my shopping (grins). I want a nice lehnga for my wedding, and am excited about all the festivities coming in with the new year", she concludes.

We wish the duo a great future!!

Reporter and Author: Rachana Trivedi
harshad.diwani thumbnail
'Tere Liye' Threatens To Displace 'Uttaran'

Harshad Chopda fans on TellyCafe may have given the thumbs down to Anupriya Kapoor, but viewers are admiring what they've seen so far in the two-week old show. Harshad has barely made a few appearances in the show so far, as the story currently dwells on the childhood of Anurag and Taani.

The viewers certainly like the story and the performance of the child artists. In a matter of two weeks, 'Tere Liye' finds itself shoulder to shoulder with the slot leader 'Uttaran' and threatens to topple it next week. Both the shows clocked a peak TVR of 4.2, but 'Uttaran' is ranked just above 'Tere Liye' as it registered the 4.2 TVR on two occasions, according to the TAM data week 26 (June 20-26).

The Colors show 'Uttaran' opened the week with a TVR of 4.2 as opposed to the 4.0 by 'Tere Liye'. The latter got 4.1 on Tuesday while 'Uttaran' fetched a TVR of 4.0 It was all square on Wednesday with both shows clocking 4.2 TVR. However, 'Tere Liye' had its nose ahead of its rival on Thursday and Friday with a TVR of 3.8 and 3.5 respectively. 'Uttaran' managed 3.5 and 3.2 respectively on Thursday and Friday.

The picture looks clear. Viewers have an alternative to 'Uttaran' at the 10.00 pm slot. Colors will hope to add more spice to 'Uttaran' in order to keep its head above rival 'Tere Liye'. That will have to happen soon because once Harshad Chopda appears regularly; there simply will be no competition.

One person who will savour this success will be producer Ekta Kapoor, who could gain supremacy at the slot that was very much hers during the days of 'Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki'.

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Previous    Next

Anupriya Kapoor's trendsetters
Television actress Anupriya Kapoor aka Taani of
Tere Liye believes that Bipasha Basu is a trendsetter  in Bollywood because of her dedication towards fitness that goes for Salman Khan as well. Both of them have a well toned body that has made them confident and carry any outfit without a glitch.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Anupriya-Kapoor-admires-Bipasha-Basu&aid=1955
-Anu13- thumbnail

It's been cute romance brewing between Anurag and Tani this week during the school camp in Tere Liye. However, their happiness won't last long due to Subodh who spoils it all for them.

A source from the show says, "Anurag, Tani and Subodh go for a school camp. Anurag hopes to have some good time with Tani, when Subodh happens to spot them. He then spreads the rumour that they kissed each other. Anurag gets furious to hear this, he starts hitting Subodh. Tani intervenes and pushes Subodh to save him from Anurag. However he falls into a deep valley. Anurag takes all the blame on his head which leads to more friction between their families.

"Laboni comes across Ritesh; and she gets to know that he is involved with another woman. There will be more misunderstandings which lead Laboni slapping Ananya who happens to meet her. Ananya falls down and loses her child. Laboni regrets it but the gap between Anurag and Tani's family widens and their relation turns sour." This high dramatic episode will air sometime this weekend. The leap is expected to take place in the show in the second week of August.

Source : Tellychakkar
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Delayed but not denied - Harshad and Anupriya

Tere Liye was one of the most awaited shows and became an instant hit for its starcast. Popular actor Harshad Chopra who catapulted to fame as Prem of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil has made a comeback with this show. Viewers had been waiting with bated breath for the lad to hit the airwaves for quite sometime and their wait ended once TV Czarina, Ekta Kapoor, announced Tere Liye for Star Plus.

Fans were delighted to know that the show also marks the comeback of Harshad as Anuraag. The show started with teenagers and it was predetermined to introduce grown up Taani and Anuraag in the form of Harshad and Anupriya by the end of this month. But their introduction has been delayed primarily because of the popularity, the kids are enjoying and also that the production house has decided to put an end to the track of the kids in more detailed manner.

Informs our source from the show, "Well we thought that they would introduce grown up Taani and Anurag in the maha episode which aired sometime back but they didn't want to. But they were to introduce them later on the show but it got delayed due to the overwhelming response to the kids from the viewers. Harshad and Anupriya are expected to enter sometime in the second week of August."

Says Anupriya, "We haven't been informed officially about our entry in the show but it is slated to take place by in the second week of August. Earlier it was to happen in the first week but I have come to know that they want to work a little more on the track of the kids. I haven't shot a single scene for the entry with Harshad as yet."

The pretty actress feels that the wait has been long but eventful as she has been catching up on her sleep and shopping, as once the shoot commences, it is going to invite a hectic schedule. "I agree as the horadings had Harshad and me as the face so technically it has been a long wait for us. But now its just a matter of 10 days and we will be on the show", quips Anupriya.

Kapoor feels that the kids have been accepted warmly by the viewers and probably that has resulted in the delay of their track. "This could be a reason as kids have done a marvellous job and viewers have liked them on the show. They have set the stage for us," states the actress.

But is it going to be an easy cake-walk for her to match up with the faces who have already made a place in the viewers' hearts? "It is always difficult for any actor when he or she has to step in someone else's shoes, be it replacing someone or a leap. It's like a jerk to the viewers but with time they get adjusted to new faces', signs off the actress.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/591/delayed-but-not-denied--harshad-and-anupriya.aspx

-Anu13- thumbnail
A thing I would like to tame
Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media

Who wouldn't want to become God and tame the world even if its for a day? Bruce Almighty did so and had everyone and everything at his feet. Our actors too wish to tame a few things to make their life easier or happier. Read out to know who they want to tame and why?

Anupriya Kapoor:

I would like to tame a Unicorn. I know they don't exist but I have always been fascinated by its looks and a horn right on his crown. I want to have a unicorn for the simple reason that they have always been a part of the Harry Potter series and I am a huge fan of Harry Potter
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=A-thing-I-would-like-to-tame&aid=1961