Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Sadhna Sargam
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Edited by risingabove - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: This is Dance Song Round..
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What an evergreen number.

Really could not find any flaws in the singing. I wonder if Sadhna ji did some subtle variations in her voice to suit Divya Bharti on screen. Although the singing is great but still have to give it a 9 because giving it a 10 will be unfair to Chitra ji and Kavita ji's singing in the round.

So 9/10 from me.Edited by brahmabul - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm a very interesting song. Actually I love this song and I think Sadhna ji sung it really really well. She was in tune and had a lot of nice variations. Loved her beginning to the song. Truly a great effort by her! Very few flaws, if any. And I also agree with Brahmabul once again!!!

Final Rating: 9
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great singing by Sadhna Sargam!

One of the biggest hits of the entire 90s decade! Very well sung by Sadhna Sargam as well, pretty difficult song with all the high notes. And she did all of them perfectly. So great singing throughout my Sadhna Sargam who had to go through a lot of high notes, and good variations of of them throughout.

Besides for that, she has great overall voice quality, and I liked how she did the "La La La La La Laaaa". That was also well done.

Overall, great singing, great voice quality, and a nice song, could've had a little more expressions, but besides for that was flawless.

Rating: 9/10

xobile thumbnail
Never heard this song before - thanks risingabove for a nice revelation! (And to anybody who suggested the song)

Completely agree with everybody here. It was perfect, flawless - just not as perfect as Kavitaji, who's in a different class of perfection...

9/10
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm, perfect voice for this song! I had also never heard of this song but it's gonna stay in my head for quite a long time. It's very catchy, and coming to the singing, Sadhana ji's voice just mesmerizes you, it really captivates you, and it's remarkable how much in-depth she goes into the song. However, I don't think that it fits the category of a dance song😕 IDK, I'm a 90's kid, so dunno what used to happen before😆 I'll give it a 9!Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Hmmm, perfect voice for this song! I had also never heard of this song but it's gonna stay in my head for quite a long time. It's very catchy, and coming to the singing, Sadhana ji's voice just mesmerizes you, it really captivates you, and it's remarkable how much in-depth she goes into the song. However, I don't think that it fits the category of a dance song😕 IDK, I'm a 90's kid, so dunno what used to happen before😆 I'll give it a 9!

LOL I thought the exact same thing! Didn't seem like a dance song - but I guess that's what the jangling beats were for!
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's definitely a dance/item song, and these are how dance songs were in the 90s. Not all dance songs are the way they are today.  This was one of the biggest hits in the 90s decade.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un6P64_JJD0[/YOUTUBE]

Kids these days...
Edited by ssk13809 - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 At least I don't watch videos of Malika Shrewat playing hide-and-seek with Chamiya who is ruining Mehbooba Mehbooba