Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Anuradha Paudwal
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: This is Dance Song Round
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anuradha ji's stint in this competition may just be short-lived.

7/10
xobile thumbnail
Catchy but mishmashed track by Anu Malik. Uditji does an incredible job in the singing department, imparting freshness and vitality to all his lines - I was expecting a useless song, but Uditji's ad lib in the beginning made it all worth it! In fact, Uditji overshadows Anuradha throughout the song.

It's just a matter of comparing whether Anuradha was better than Alka in 'Chamma Chamma' for the race to second-last place...

EDIT: This song 'Yaar Mere Yaara Mere Yaaram' proves why Sameer should have stopped writing lyrics in the 90's...
Edited by xobile - 13 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brahmabul

Anuradha ji's stint in this competition may just be short-lived.

7/10

I don't see why you say that. It had a very fast tempo in the main sequence, that is tough to keep up with, and then in the post-main sequences there are some very low notes and high ones too that really make Anuradha shine...It's a more difficult song than it seems
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

It's just a matter of comparing whether Anuradha was better than Alka in 'Chamma Chamma' for the race to second-last place...

Did you not read my comments in the Alka Yagnik thread? Because of audience and CPR, the race became between Sunidhi and Alka. I don't know if Anuradha should be in this race or not. Well, I didn't think Sunidhi should've either 😕
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

I don't see why you say that. It had a very fast tempo in the main sequence, that is tough to keep up with, and then in the post-main sequences there are some very low notes and high ones too that really make Anuradha shine...It's a more difficult song than it seems

Anuradha is a one-tone singer. Melancholy and bhakti ras suit her. Romance to an extent... Otherwise, not so much.
Edited by xobile - 13 years ago
xobile thumbnail

Did you not read my comments in the Alka Yagnik thread? Because of audience and CPR, the race became between Sunidhi and Alka. I don't know if Anuradha should be in this race or not. Well, I didn't think Sunidhi should've either 😕

I'm talking about the race in MY points.
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Anuradha is a one-tone singer. Melancholy and bhakti ras suit her. Romance to an extent... Otherwise, not so much.

You're right dance songs are not her forte. But I still think there was a good mix of pace, and low/high notes, making this a good performance.
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Kaano ka fark hain, nothing else. Anuradha ji's singing didn't make me dance. That's why one mark less than Chamma Chamma. Otherwise it would have been a 8. High notes aren't really that high I think.
Baaki there can be other technicalities which a layman like me might not have been able to found as you might have.