Devi-Written Update 8 June 2010

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay! This is the first time I am doing an Update and I am glad that I am starting my Debute with DEVI πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
Today, they din' show Abhaas aka Pranay so much!! Sue them!! 😑 🀬

Dhaniya kii Shaadi Over, FINALLY! πŸ˜ƒ

So Dhaniya's wedding starts and all the Rasams start taking place. Everyone will be happy and even Lakshmi will be happy seeing her sister taking Saat Pheres. But unfortunately, she's in the other room! Even Suhagi feels bad for this! (that's unfair!! What does Dhaniya think about herself?!?)
And Now Bidaai takes place!! Dhaniya will be crying. Everyone will be crying except Ghasita's brother, his wife and Ghasita!!!πŸ˜• Then both Dulha and Dulhan take Aashirwaad and leave in the car. After Dhaniya leaves, Suhaagi goes into the room and starts crying. Even lakshmi says, "Now only this house looks so dull" and then Suhaagi goes onto explain about how a girl's house is her sasural and all that!! Then even Devi asks he mom that she'll also be going to her sasural and her mom says, Yea, Definately!!

Dacoits Attack!!!!!!!!!!

Now after the Bidaai, Dhaniya, her husband and all they Bharatiyas will be travelling back. The Bharathiyas will be in the bus and all will be dancing like Behoodas!πŸ˜† (Sabke Sab Talli hogayeπŸ˜†)
Then suddenly they stop! And all start wondering what's wrong! And then, the next second, everyone hears a gunshot! (Dishkaayo DishkaayoπŸ˜†. Okay it was my dum way of imitating) The dacoits come towards them and start opening the car doors and they even enter the Bus. All of them start hitting all those talli Bharathiyas badly!! They start grabbing all the money and luggage and the ornaments of all the women in there!! Dhaniya takes all her jewellery and hides it!! Now they even attack Dhaniya's Sasur and even her Husband!😲 This Dacoits even hit them!!😲 After that they even drag Dhaniya out!! (Uska chehra dekhne layak tha!!πŸ˜†) They take all the jewellery by threatening to kill her husband!! After robbing everyone, they start to leave. While they were leaving, this sasur-ji says to Dhaniya, "Now you have shown your colors! Because of you all this has happend. We'll leave you straight away to Chetipur." Dhaniya's husband supports Dhaniya (Wah! Kaisa Husband milla his behoodi ko!πŸ˜†). Then the leader of the dacoit's gang hears all this and again comes towards them. All start getting scared againπŸ˜†. The dacoit says, "why din' you say that you were from Chetipur, the village of Devi Maaiyya?" Then this Sasur says, "She's not only from Chetipur but she is Devi Maaiyya's elder sister also!" (Wah! Lakshmi is useful for this also!!πŸ˜†). The moment they come to know about it, they start saying 'sorry' to all of them and say, "OMG! We never knew you were Devi Maaiyya's sister. Please forgive us." and then send them away by returning all the belongings.

Praising of Devi Maaiya!

So finally Dhaniya reaches her sasural and her husband makes her sit in a sofa and he says that he'll pay the transport people and come back. After he leaves, Dhaniya starts to stare around the whole house. (As if she's never seen a house). And she starts saying to herself, "Everything is superb here! Now I am going to rule this place and there is no one to come into my way, not even that manhoos Devi Maaiyya!"😑
Dhaniya's Sasur goes to Pranay's😳 dad🀒 and starts to prasie about Lakshmi. He goes onto narrate how they were attacked by the daccoits and how they were saved when Devi Maaiyya's name was taken. This Pranay's dad keeps smiling to himself after listening to all this and I think he was thinking some dum evil plan!😑

Ghasita's Confession about not getting Lakshmi married.😑

Ghasita comes into the bedroom where Suhaagi will be crying and he says, "Now one daughter is married and it was done so grandly. Why are you crying?" And he goes out and washes his face. By hearing this, Suhaagi says, "What do you mean by only one daughter?!? God has given us two daughters and now you dun' wanna Lakshmi get married?!?" Ghasita on hearing this says, "WHAT?!? how can you think of Lakshmi's marriage? She's not going to marry anyone in her whole life! She'll be here, in this house itself. Dun' you know what will happen if Lakshmi leaves the house?!?" and he throws the towel on Suhaagi's face!😑 (How kachra of him) and goes to sleep. After all this, Suhaagi thinks to herself that "Maybe for you (Ghasita), Lakshmi is like that but for me, she's till my daughter and I am going to pray god to give the rights to my daughter" πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Finally they show Pranay!!!!!!!!😳

Pranay is now about to leave the house to attend the case his father had given for him to solve. He takes the blessings and is about to leave!! (What the heck?! They show only this much about him!!!!🀬)

The End!!!

Precap- (Guys, I din' get to see the precap properly as my other show had started but here are some glimpses of it) Suhaagi says to Lakshmi that shes going to pray now so that both her daughters lead a happy life and she also insists Lakshmi to pray too.

So guys! Sorry if I have bored you! But yea, I'll be back again 2mw to torture you guys with my Updates! πŸ˜† with Devi! So Bholo, Devi Maiyaa Ki JAIIII!

Edited by dazzlingangsta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great debut update, gangsta!!! 😊

Part 3, on Ghasita's decision not to marry off Lakshmi, while anyone wanting to see Pranay-Lakshmi (Prakshmi?) jodi will be 😑 I can see how he has no choice, having been trapped in his own web of deceit for some 20 odd years (assuming that Lakshmi is in her early 20s).  I mean, if she is a godess, how on earth can he give her in marriage to any mortal?  Everybody will ask - yeh Devi Maiya hei, to aap inko insaan ko keise de sekhta?  The expectation will be that if Devi maiya is to marry @ all, it has to be to a god himself.  And they're now going to make Rajkumar Pranay appear to be a devta?

But I loved the Prakshmi scene yesterday.  But wonder - if Pranay's dad asks Ghasita for Lakshmi's hand in marriage, how will he say no?  Or will the story go on Lakshmi having to elope w/ Pranay?  That will be really funny - sorta like Rukmini & Krishna πŸ˜†

Devi Maiya ki JAI!!!
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahaha behoodi...pratigya here too...we have pratigya fan on PKCM and shes behooda this behoodi that constantly now here...only alittle bit of my pranay...no fair Cvs no fair.

thanks for the update jyothi
rahma_07 thumbnail
thanks, but do think  Pranay dad is up  to somethings?
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Great debut update, gangsta!!! 😊

Part 3, on Ghasita's decision not to marry off Lakshmi, while anyone wanting to see Pranay-Lakshmi (Prakshmi?) jodi will be 😑 I can see how he has no choice, having been trapped in his own web of deceit for some 20 odd years (assuming that Lakshmi is in her early 20s).  I mean, if she is a godess, how on earth can he give her in marriage to any mortal?  Everybody will ask - yeh Devi Maiya hei, to aap inko insaan ko keise de sekhta?  The expectation will be that if Devi maiya is to marry @ all, it has to be to a god himself.  And they're now going to make Rajkumar Pranay appear to be a devta?

But I loved the Prakshmi scene yesterday.  But wonder - if Pranay's dad asks Ghasita for Lakshmi's hand in marriage, how will he say no?  Or will the story go on Lakshmi having to elope w/ Pranay?  That will be really funny - sorta like Rukmini & Krishna πŸ˜†

Devi Maiya ki JAI!!!

Yea, I guess that 'Rajkumar' word would effect Ghasita if at all Pranay's dad comes to ask Lakshmi's hand for Pranay.

But Eloping sounds coolest of all!😳

sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine-addict

hahaha behoodi...pratigya here too...we have pratigya fan on PKCM and shes behooda this behoodi that constantly now here...only alittle bit of my pranay...no fair Cvs no fair.

thanks for the update jyothi

Yea! actooly thanks to Pratigya, we all came to know what egjactly 'Behooda' is! And Dhaniya's Beahviour does look Behooda only!πŸ˜›
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahma_07

thanks, but do think  Pranay dad is up  to somethings?

Yes! He looked as if he was thinking some dum evil plan only! He was looking more like he would marry Lakshmi himself! πŸ˜†
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update and thank u for the effort