Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

It was Rajni and Disha's fault that a war has broken out in the family. Maybe badi ma or Rano doesn't know the living standards of filthy rich people but at least they have some clue. Both of them met Suli Sudhi before and honestly even an outsider who has never interacted to those girls can say that they have never seen desi food let alone eat it.

How much more did they cook anyway? Just 2 people extra were supposed to be coming for dinner. But they are reacting as if the whole town was invited and so much of their food will be wasted now.

I felt their anger was directed to the fact that Suhana didn't acknowledge their cooking skills like ishika has.  If Suhana had said " woww di its tastyyy awesomeeee" then there wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya both of them are make mountain out of  a mole hill😡
Ambrosia thumbnail
Even if suli sudhi had the home cooked food i dont think they would have eaten even one third of what they cooked. I mean they are two skinny girls, how much will they eat?
An average human being dont eat all that much, and heavy khana in large amount is a strict no no. 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There is a concept called family and every house has its own rules, and whether rich or poor, when someone is inviting over someone for lunch or dinner, food cooked at home is served. May be at rich people's house, there are cooks to do the needful.

Suhana cannot think that she lives in an Island. Rajni and Disha are also daughter-in-laws and of course they'll mind if preferential treatment is meted out to Suhana all the time.

Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Even if suli sudhi had the home cooked food i dont think they would have eaten even one third of what they cooked. I mean they are two skinny girls, how much will they eat?
An average human being dont eat all that much, and heavy khana in large amount is a strict no no. 

It was not the question of food getting waste ( and which is a sin for me when most go hungry in the country), it was more the question of family values.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

It was not the question of food getting waste ( and which is a sin for me when most go hungry in the country), it was more the question of family values.

i dont think suhana is aware of this word even
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

i dont think suhana is aware of this word even

Then one should make her aware about that. And, not telling anything to her because she is still immature and comes from a so and so family, won't help. For her it may be still be a weekend experience staying at that house, but for others she is part of their long-term relationship.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Disha and Rajni are just being jealous of Suhana, anyone would be in that situation. Suhana comes from a rich and affluent family, she is beautiful and everyone in Kashyap family treats her like a doll.
Suhana doesn't understand family values but Disha and Rajni does, then why are they behaving like immature kids. They didn't even ask Suhana what her friends would like to eat. Their only motto was to impress Suhana and her friends with their cooking skills. They only had to cook for 2 more people but they made it look like as if they are inviting the entire chawri bazaar for dinner. lol
Ambrosia thumbnail

Maybe you are right but we shouldn't forget the fact that no one had taught Suhana what family values are. This is how she has been brought up and her reaction hence was not exactly unpredictable.
Infact i feel, she didn't want her bhabis to take the trouble of cooking for her friends which is why she chose takeouts. She never wanted to hurt anyone.
Disha and Rajni took it upon themselves to get onto the cook mode. They should have at least asked Suhana what sort of food her friends prefer. Tastes do vary from person to person. Its not necessary that what they eat will be liked by an outsider(rich and spoilt one mind you )
Ambrosia thumbnail

Then one should make her aware about that. And, not telling anything to her because she is still immature and comes from a so and so family, won't help. For her it may be still be a weekend experience staying at that house, but for others she is part of their long-term relationship.

Aree they started accusing one another, no one really stopped to actually make the girl understand that whatever she did was not acceptable. The standard of living at bajpei's was different and thats exactly how Suhana is reacting.  Its not about being immature at all.
Btw they knew already that Suhana was brought up in a rich family but they still agreed to this marriage. Now dont you think they should try to understand the girl a little more? She just needs time to get used the middle class family, to understand what family's honor is.