Sony realtionship with yashraj films company !

Posted: 13 years ago
I have researched and I came to result that Sony has all the rights to yrf movies television rights so they show their any movie any time wich mean even if it is new or old it will belong to Sony and Sony and yrf are really close to eachother too !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
But if they are soo close why such injustice was done to YRF Shows!!!

Why were they shifted to a time slot where its next to impossible for the working class and kids to watch!!!!!! (I'm only talikng abt Rishta and Powder..........other time slots are ok).

There are no new promos nthing..............even at the official site they are still showing a promo of episode 6th or 7th while the show has already reached 22nd episode!!!!!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

But if they are soo close why such injustice was done to YRF Shows!!!

Why were they shifted to a time slot where its next to impossible for the working class and kids to watch!!!!!! (I'm only talikng abt Rishta and Powder..........other time slots are ok).

There are no new promos nthing..............even at the official site they are still showing a promo of episode 6th or 7th while the show has already reached 22nd episode!!!!!

Exactly Sehar, why was this injustice done to nice shows n Rishta n Powder suffered a lot by this behaviour on the part of Sony... 😭