Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 14 years ago
no not wiht one film
n kristen is a terrible actress toh door ki baat hai no offense to fans
Ahhh she's pretty, I don't deny that. I'm not a fan of her but I'm happy for her success..but 10th best actress in the WORLD?! That doesn't make any sense, this whole list makes no sense. *sigh*
I don't give much importance to these surveys and polls. I say whatever to all of them. Besides, I'm not too keen on the younger lot. Being an old soul, gimme Susan Sarandon or Meryl Streep any day.
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Freida got luck by chance 😆
doser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This list is based on voting conducted among 10,000 Americans.
doser thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

kristen is pretty but not the best actress, people who should of been in the list are sandra bullock, demi moore, nichole kidman,scarlett johansson and jessica alba. this is list someone made on their free time, they didn't critically think about it.

..Did u read the post properly???...It says young actresses below 30.This voting is conducted among 10,000 americans.
doser thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRK-ian

Okay! Come on now! What's up with these results?!
First of all, Freida is not a good actress and nor is she pretty!
And second, Kristen Stewart?! Woah there! How in the freaking world can some one think that Kristen is the best young actress?! Does some one need brains?!

.................................If freida is not pretty then why is she on almost all the most beautiful women
list where even big names like Megan fox,kristen aren't included?..why do many westerners her consider as extremely gorgeous?..
Edited by radsuinda - 14 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: radsuinda

.................................If freida is not pretty then why is she on almost all the most beautiful women
list where even big names like Megan fox,kristen aren't included?..why do many westerners her consider as extremely gorgeous?..

i dont understand how frieda pinto is labeled the best actress, when she did just one movie. we haven't seen enough of her to judge her. you seem to pounce on anyone who says one word against her.
doser thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

i dont understand how frieda pinto is labeled the best actress, when she did just one movie. we haven't seen enough of her to judge her. you seem to pounce on anyone who says one word against her.

..............................................................................................................................................Did I ever mention about her acting skills in my prev post?.I was just commenting about her looks.As I said before this list is based on voting conducted among 10,000  Americans.Most of my friends in UK consider her as one of the best actress.
doser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manusha_Divz

who in da world was the judge of that award 🤣

Its based on voting