Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Life is so strange.I talked to my childhood friend today.we were classmates for 8 years since nursary.and we were searching topics to continue our talk.becos we both are now very different to each other.i guess i m now more close to my virtual frinds than the real ppl in my life 😳 we stay not so far but not met since more than 1 year.
and from her i got to know that father of one of our mutual friend is no more now 😭 i m feeling so strange .what to say,how to contact her...
WildestDreams thumbnail
phew...finished to clean house Mehr...free now :)

hey AddaπŸ€—
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mehr: Oh...I already have a long list of movie to watch after exams...tell me about it..is it fiction??

@arshi: didnt get ur msg on YM...i had logged out i think....dont trust this green light
once i logged out and after 10 mins opened an IF link again..I was logged out but stil it showed my own light as green so its kind of confusing...πŸ˜†
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Hi parm.. πŸ€—

u liked ranjha ranjha na..now watch this its good 😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzEZwrZhwLo
Ayesha_gla thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshiyaa

Life is so strange.I talked to my childhood friend today.we were classmates for 8 years since nursary.and we were searching topics to continue our talk.becos we both are now very different to each other.i guess i m now more close to my virtual frinds than the real ppl in my life 😳 we stay not so far but not met since more than 1 year.

and from her i got to know that father of one of our mutual friend is no more now 😭 i m feeling so strange .what to say,how to contact her...

Arshi its not about virtual frnds or real frnds...it happens with everyone.. talk to her about old times..try to relish those moments πŸ˜›
WildestDreams thumbnail

hey SaraπŸ€—πŸ€—

loved even the video
WildestDreams thumbnail
@Arshi:
this is bad, as Sara say contact her..and don't worry about what to say...only being next to the person in sad situation is better than many futil words don't said from the heart.

@Adda:
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
guys Karan ji doing a movie πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/karan-do-film
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
@Adda πŸ€—

this is how I was studying yesterday
πŸ˜†
WildestDreams thumbnail
ggood evening addaπŸ€—

Dada ji is here...so happy...now go to eat..I'm so hungry..it's 21.40 and no dinner as we were yapping

good nightπŸ€—