CID

Accepting Vivek & Tasha

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

My all-time favorite CID team is ACP, Daya-Abhi, Asha, Freddie-Sudhakar and Dr. Salunkhe / Dr. Niyati Pradhan. After Asha and Sudhakar left, I have always missed them. I could never accept any girl who came after Asha wholeheartedly; well the truth is that no girl had what Asha brought to CID. She was at par with Daya-Abhi, shared the same level of responsibilities. She was the 3rd leader. It's been 6 years and I am still waiting that one fine day she might just comeback like she just vanished one day. Same for Sudhakar, he too just vanished one day and its been years. I always saw Vivek as Sudhakar's replacement and could never accept him totally because I would always miss Sudhakar, our Freddie's buddy but his presence never bothered me. I was OK with him being around.

However recently things have changed, I never realised that slowly and gradually Vivek had indeed made a place in my heart and had become an inseparable part of the CID team in my mind. The first realization came during ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar (aired 29-Jan-2010) when he jumped on the suicide bomber. For the first time I was scared of losing him and I was thrilled when he safely reached the team. Then recently he gave a jhatka when he was missing for 2 weeks. I really missed him. Chup chaap peechhe rehkar gradually usne humare dilon mein jagah banali. I think they introduced and fitted him very well in the team, below Freddie. We got young blood, who is always there with Daya Sir in physically strenuous activities. Saari equation perfect ho gayi. Now during the re-runs, I see cases where I almost always overlooked him, I have suddenly started noticing his performances and he is so good. I am so happy that he is part of the team. I love his bonding with Freddie.

When Tasha entered I was not impressed at all. She was yet another kamsin model for me. Her dressing, open hair, model walk did not help either. But since the last couple of months, not only is she looking really beautiful, she is dressing, walking, talking just the way I would like a lady CID officer to be. She has shown tremendous progress and the change in her wardrobe recently has only added to her CID Officer Personality. With her sheer hard-work she has just won me over. Today after Asha if I have been able to accept any Lady CID Officer then it has to be Tasha. For me she was the star of Ek Khoon Do Baar (aired 5-Jun-2010).

It's not easy for new entrants in CID to make place in the viewer's hearts who have been seeing the show since the beginning. We already have our favorites. It took Vivek three years and Tasha one year, for me to accept them. One of the things that have gone in their favor is how they have been placed below the 4 oldest members of the team. They never took away from ACP, Daya, Abhijit or Freddie. They have worked under them, given them the respect they should, shown that they want to learn from them and never tried to hog the limelight. I just want to say I love Vivek and Tasha. Today CID team is not complete without them.

I want to see wonderful mysteries being resolved by ACP, Daya-Abhi, Tasha, Freddie-Vivek and Dr. Salunkhe. They form a close knit team and chemistry between them is just awesome. I am waiting for CID to return to this team and give us our full CID dose for the week.

Here we can discuss some of the best moments Vivek and Tasha have given us in CID, like:

I think Vivek's best moment has to be from Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka (aired 28-May-2010) when he did a back-flip (is the term right?) and gives Raman a kick. A Totally WOW moment.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, ab main kya kahoon??? U said it all Prabha di.....

Well, I never noticed Viivek initially... actually was never fond of him much. But recently i have felt that CID is incomplete without him. Specially when he vanished for few days in the show and there were rumours of him leaving the show...i was very sad..I missed him!!!! He has become an integral part of the team now... Much much much better than the latest addition😡... He got this YOUNG look to the show.A wonderful stuntsman...Very spontaneous with stunts....His chemistry with Freddy is awesome.. But surely i dont like him pulling Freddy's legs... Freddy doesnt deserve that actually..But i love the comcern he has for Freddy... I am sure if some situation arrives where Freddy is in difficulty, he will run to his rescue at once.

Coming to Tasha...i liked her in her first episode..specially where ACP tells her that she is a CID officer form now on..and she jumps in surprise and shakes hands with ABhi sir and Daya sir..Apart from that i didnt notice her much in any other episode... But for the past few months, she has been doing very well..Really like her..EK KHOON DO BAAR was one such episode where we saw a perfect female officer in TASHA...

Overall, for me BOTH VIIVEK and TASHA have won me over..CID team is incomplete without them.No matter whoever comes, but i just hope, Viivek and Tasha get what they deserve...Its been 4 yrs for Viivek and 1 year for Tasha almost....and i hope to see them for many more years...

Favourite Viivek moments :

- Green Fingers episode where Viivek sends Freddy the flower bouquette...(like this scene although I dont want Viivek to make fun of Freddy much... but i guess collegues ke beech mein thoda bahut chalta hai😉)
- Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka- His fight scene..specially that kick was jsut TOO GOOD...👏
- His first episode, CASE OF THE KILLER EYES...last scene mein, he was scared ki the criminal might shoot him..he was new afterall...but that scene was very sweet
- Bomb Robbery last scene where he has tears in his eyes... loved him cos at least he was not expressionless like Muskaan in this scene
- Talking Parrot episode, Even here he gave some CARING expressions..Better than Muskaan...(no offence meant to Muskaan fans)

Favourite Tasha moments :

- EK KHOON DO BAAR, she rocked in the entire episode
- Sr.Inspecor Abhijeet, the way she supported Abhijeet and was soo angry on Purvi.Loved her
- Liked her in Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka, in her disguised look

will add more if i remember any other moment..never thot abt them u know...
Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
jatt48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
salam,,prabha app nain to mere dil kee sab batan kah dii thanks👍🏼👏
abb to allaha ka shukar karna ko dil kar raha ha,,,team to perfect thi ham nain sirf flirt ko khatam karna ko kaha tha yaha to sab khatam ho gaya😭😭😭,,abhi and daya to pore episode main ha he nahe vo batt nahe ha new peoples main kuch kam ha
they need very hardwork,,
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
like you people I always Ignore vivek..but when he was absent...I felt very bad and empty...tab aur eak afwa uthi ki shayd vivek CID chhod raha hein...tab realise huwa ki hum acp,abhi,daya aur fredy ki jitanahi use bhi chahane lage hein..muze yaad hein..es afawa ke baad IF ke kitana halla macha tha...sab dukhi the...pray kar rahe the ki vivek vaps aa jaye..dil tut gaye the sabake
aur jab pata chala ti dusari shooting ke vajaha se vo CID mein nahi tha kuch episode..tab IF pe fir se wo raunak aagai..Us din hum ne kitane baar Thank you kaha tha god ko...really god is great
lekin usake baad Sachin aaya...aur sab kuch jyada bicghane laga...ab wo sachin jab yaha se jayega tab hum God ko Thank karene..really wo din jaldi aaye
About Tasha...Asha ke baad aditi aur kaveri ok thi..lekin muskan ko jara jyadahi bhaav diya gaya..lekin vo buhut rude thi..aur apane aapko jhasi ki raani samjhati thi...Laga tha asha ki jaga koi leha nahi..lekin pahele Pani kum lagane wali Tasha jo ubharke aayi hein as CID cop..I like her very much..Sr.Inspector Abhijeet episode mein jab poorvi ko usane daata na tab uasane to mere dil mein ghar hi kar gaya...aur fir usake baad vo rukhi hi nahi..friday ke episdode mein wo rocking laga rahi thi..wo tough bhi lagati thein at time she is cute,beautufyl,intellegent and simple sober lagati hein..usake dress ka sence bhi achha hein..friday ke episode mein wo bahut hi cute laga rahi hi..any budy botice in the same episode usane Nvavaari saree(Kasta) pahena tha..wo bahut beautiful lag rahi thi
we can say vivek and tasha now became Indespencible part of CID Team
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you 100%. I always liked Vivek. Even the way he pulls Freddie's legs is nice in a way. I has always liked Vivek and wanted him to do more. He was probably the first male officer to be introduced after Daksh left. And Shagnika - his first epiosde was case of the killer eyes.

And Tasha - I always knew she had a lot of potential. She handled the behroopiya scene well. I know what Muskaan would have done there. 😡 I am very happy to see her getting more to do.

Vivek was made the junior-most member and I have seen a couple of occassions where even Muskaan was giving him instructions.

The problem with Sachin's characterisation seems to be here....we want new members to treat Daya, Abhijeet and Freddie with respect. The creatives have got this completely wrong.

I honestly wonder - we never gave it a thought, but when Abhijeet was brought into the team in 1999, even he barged into the team and started having Daya, Freddie, Asha and Sudhakar call him 'sir'. How did we accept that???? I remember a couple of episodes where I was surprised that this guy is senior to all the old members. But I never hated Abhijeet. 

prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I honestly wonder - we never gave it a thought, but when Abhijeet was brought into the team in 1999, even he barged into the team and started having Daya, Freddie, Asha and Sudhakar call him 'sir'. How did we accept that???? I remember a couple of episodes where I was surprised that this guy is senior to all the old members. But I never hated Abhijeet.   

That situation was different in many ways. First Abhi Sir was always introduced as Viren's replacement and Viren was Senior to Daya Sir. In the flashback of Abhi Sir's first case too he has been shown as Daya Sir's senior working with him on case when he was kidnapped. So when he joined the team we took him as Daya Sir's senior. The creatives fitted his character really well. Also till then Daya Sir was sort of like what Vivek is now.

If you carefully look at entries of Abhi Sir and Vivek, they entered when there was need, someone had left and you needed a new person to fill in the place. But when new members have been stuffed for no reason like Daksh and Sachin we will always have problems with them and more so if they are given more importance than the existing cast. This is the problem I have with Sonali, Kajal and Taarika as well. I don't understand why they are needed in the team. We need one Forensic Expert for which we already have Dr Salunkhe and we need one lady officer for which we have a very capable Tasha. I will always have problems with these 4 people as long as they will be there because I see no reason why they should be here (show turning Bi-Weekly is not an acceptable reason for me since that should never have happened).

AND the most important thing is that a 12 year bond with characters and love that we share with them can't be compared with what it was just 1 year after the show started. I am sure if Abhijit Sir had entered sometime in say 2004/05 we would have possibly had issues with him too barging in as Daya Sir's senior. What was your reaction when ACP Prithviraj entered? I for one found it very difficult to see a newbie bargin as Daya-Abhi's senior. Thankfully Prithviraj left after a couple of episodes though I always knew this will not last long and Satam Sir will be back.

Freddie has been around for 12 years and getting new entrant at higher level than him is just not acceptable. I have always had problems with all the new lady officers who used to address him by his name and not 'Sir' and what happened last Saturday was the limit, totally unacceptable. First of all I don't understand why we need a 5th Male Officer (excluding ACP) and if they had to get one; he should have been either at the same level as Vivek or below but definitely not above Freddie. That is totally crap idea.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

What was your reaction when ACP Prithviraj entered? I for one found it very difficult to see a newbie bargin as Daya-Abhi's senior. Thankfully Prithviraj left after a couple of episodes though I always knew this will not last long and Satam Sir will be back.

I hated this guy. Absolutely absurd to bring in RK into CID in the first place.Also girls were going ga-ga over his entry into CID and that bugged me all the more.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

Same here. I was like this 😡 when he entered and Daya-Abhi started Sir Sir Ufffff. I joined the forum sometime in Mid-2005. I was a silent member and would just read posts. I stopped coming here for months when I saw posts of people preferring him over Satam Sir and all the gushing over him. I have never been fascinated with this guy, I never understood what was so special. Thankfully he left soon and on a good note.

visrom thumbnail

Same here. I was like this 😡 when he entered and Daya-Abhi started Sir Sir Ufffff. I

They were a bit 'sarcastic' in calling him 'sir'. I could feel that.

Thankfully he left soon and on a good note

He left - only to return as himself!!! And that was a stupid episode again.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

They were a bit 'sarcastic' in calling him 'sir'. I could feel that.

May be but Daya-Abhi calling a newbie Sir was too much to take.

He left - only to return as himself!!! And that was a stupid episode again.

Yeah I agree 🤣🤣 I love your sarcasm.