Update (Written & Video): June 7

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Video Update by sonyfan28:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suli and Sudi coming for dinner so rajni, radha, rano, disha split the dishes paalak paneer, korma. Chicken, etc. ( hmmmm I want to go for dinner there too). All waiting for disha as she has not yet come. Rano says hope elesh did not forget to pick her up, when disha enters saying that she scared her employer saying give me off or take resignation ( kitana accha hota if I could have done same). Elesh tells he has brought all the stuff he was asked and this was last time he went. He had already gone 14 times. ( oh lord why can not he make a list before he goes, no wonder abhi tak jobless hai). Elesh starts that you gals making food as if whole Delhi is invited for dinner only two thin gal that too those are like Shashikala and lalita Power coming. Rajni says not to talk like that as suhaana will feel bad if she hears this. Elesh explains oh those two are very famous for their culture, rano saya call them dayaan maaya. Elesh says oh maaami you are calling them witch.Elesh asks if disha can get milk shake for him, but rano goes bhaabhi did not there one thing left to buy, hearimh this elesh runs away saying he is tired and want to sleep. All laugh ( poor elesh kahaa phasaa auratoo main)

Badi maa shows studs to radha thinking this can be given to suli, sudi as gift. Suhaana enters saying last time you have asked me to check with you before I give any gits. She shows bags to them, rahda says no this bag is from disha's SIL, do not give. Suhaana disappointed, basi maa says she has gift. Suhaana excited and says this all also happen in family. She looks at stud starts saying very pretty, goes to mirror ( yeh ladki ke lakshan mujhe kuch thik nahi lag rahe abhi yeh khud legi unhe I know), says no do not give them, they will look good on suhaana. Badi maa says okay I'll get same for you too. Suhaana says not same this one as no one can have what suhaana has. ( hahahah tabhi you have Ishaan)

Suhaana happily wears the studs and goes. Rajni worried about food, ishika tasting, first she pretends then tells it's very good. Disha, rajni worried if food is sufficient or not. Radha asks if she should add more rice in pulaav. Finally disha tells we will add rice in pulaav and water in curry if needed ( disha should open restaurant in US) Radha tells they should learn how to cheat from disha.

Sudi suli arrives gives suhaana flowers, she asks why these formalities, they respond as it is her sasuraal ( looks like sanju ki lecture kaam aayi chalo kuch toh sikha) disha and ishika pops in saying it's her home only. They compliment her, she says Shukriya. Sudi suli shot to hear that and ask if they do not say thanks( amma angrez kahi ki hindi nahi aati in titliyo ko) ishika says thanks and takes the chocolate box. Suhaana tells them she is joking. Disha asks them to go to suhaana's room, while she takes suhaana to dinning room. Looking all food suhaana says she did not even ask them to cook. They reply her friends are their guest and they can not wait for her to tell them. Suhaana sees the food and says such oily Indian food these gal won't eat thus she has already ordered food from out side ( ladki tujhe akkal kab aayegi). Disha, rajni shocked ( disha, rajni bhaabhi come to my home, cook for me. I'll be the happiest person on earth). Rajni goes oh you even ordered food, did not you see us cooking. Suhaana says well you guys cook every day . I did not know neither I asked you to cook food for them Suhaana tells them she has ordered continental food, she asks radha bua before leaving that please get diet coke for them in my room( oops really this is very insensitive)

Disha, rajni can not believe all this and how one can be so insensitive and not even care for anyone's feeling ( yaaro saara khaana export kar do mujhe will eat happily) in suhaana's room sudi-suli says they thought they will get only sugar cane juice.They make more fun but suhaana praises badi maa and rest of family. They ask her when will she be back. She says no if I am back then whatever sid said would be true.

Precap:

Ishaan pt sens in suhaana's mind what she did by ordering food out side.

Edited by *Aman_I* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today,s episode made me so angry that I felt like slapping her, Pagal hai bilkul , Suhana ka screw really main Dhela hai infact koi screw hai hi nahi, recap for tomorrow shows that Ishaan screamed at her,  Suhana ko do chaar lagani ki zaroorat hai jo MR. VAJPAI SAHAB nai Nahi Lagaya kabhi😉

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Arpita!!! Not sure what to make of today's episode....let's see what Ishaan does tomorrow.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Today,s episode made me so angry that I felt like slapping her, Pagal hai bilkul , Suhana ka screw really main Dhela hai infact koi screw hai hi nahi, recap for tomorrow shows that Ishaan screamed at her,  Suhana ko do chaar lagani ki zaroorat hai jo MR. VAJPAI SAHAB nai Nahi Lagaya kabhi😉

200% agree with you
some one needs to slap her. Gadhaiya kahi ki.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thanks Arpita!!! Not sure what to make of today's episode....let's see what Ishaan does tomorrow.

Your welcome anshu
yeah suhaana was way too insensitive and non sensible.
i was hoping she would be happy to see all that but it went totally other way round.

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suhana Ka Koi Bharoosa Nahi, kabhi kuch khabi kuch, last week Khush Kar Diya abhi to Guzza Dila diya, kal tak sab theek ho jaana chaiyee warna the whole week would ruin, I have to really do some work, I shouldnt be worrying about WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT, thats why I never follow any serial, it ruins your life.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Arpita...

Suhana is just too much...she is there to prove SID wrong...I thought she was changed....I feel suhana as more antagonist than the protagonist of the show...

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you Arpita...

Suhana is just too much...she is there to prove SID wrong...I thought she was changed....I feel suhana as more antagonist than the protagonist of the show...

Yes anna.
me wonder some times too. I guess whatever is convenient for her she goes that direction.
when it's good to be ishaan's wife she plays that card. now she says she is there to prove sid wrong
how immature a gal could be even if mom was not there to take care of her
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks Arpi for the wonderful update!

Suhana is trying to prove Sid wrong...thats not fair! I hope, atleast in the coming episodes Ishaan will make her understand what Love actually means!

About precap, I'm 100% sure that Suhaana will go ask for forgiveness from Disha and Rajni!
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the wonderful update!!😳

It was a nice episode overall😳
Didn't like Suhana's beahviour today..evn though it was unintentional..
She should have atleast appreciated tht Rajni and Disha had spent so much time making dishes for her stupid friends...though i know she will feel sorry later 😆
Suhana is a total kid really😛 She doesnt know what she is doing,what she is saying at the moment but realises it later😊
Feeling sad for Rajni and Disha😔
but glad to see Suhana defending her family😳
hate her stupid childish friends..they only come and insult her family members and her gali vaale log😆
Hoping to see Suhana realising her mistake and apologizing (as usual😆) to Rajni and Disha..😊
Hey Bhagwan..iss ladki ko buddhi free mein do😆😆
Edited by Jasmine... - 13 years ago