FF- TaSha~ The proposal~page 7 episode 6

Ladioos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
<font color="#330099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi guys, i'm starting this new Fan-fiction because of being inspired of so many faboulas FF in LTL. I hope you guys like it, even though it's hard to compete with Fanfictions in here .. But i will try my best ..</font>

<font color="#330099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">To begin with i will introduce the characters one by one . </font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#cc0099">NAKUSHA is a extraordinary girl, she is a very intelligent woman - loves reading, books are her passion, the books are her only friends who she can talk to and share her stuff with. She is an journalist in MUMBAI CITY - she writes article's about men & woman ect. ;she lives alone in Mumbai, in a rented apartment. Her mom lives in a small city, who she sends money monthly to her parent's and little brother. She is really pretty and a simple girl - people can see her as an wierd girl, mostly because when she talks it's only big words which comes out of her mouth. </font></font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#cc0099">DUTTA is Mumbai's DON - (as in the show) he doesn't talk much - but when he does it's because of his work. Handsome guy, who is only intressted in his work, and his family. His first priority is his family, and then work. He tries to be busy as he can, because of his thoughts, and whenever he is alone he thinks of his past and drinks. He hates love! + he feels alone even though he have so many people who loves him and is there for him. </font></font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#cc0099">BAJI is Dutta's right hand, he has been DUTTA's friend from childhood, always been on his side. Loves laughing, makes fun with everything - completely opposit of Dutta. Lives his life fully - he is like dutta's little brother. </font></font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#cc0099">AAYI SAHIB is Dutta'sstepmother, who threats him like one of his own. Always loved him really much as an real mother can. ( still as in show) </font></font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"></font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#cc0099">KALAVATI is Dutta's stepsister, who hates Dutta as much as she can - but still she shows as if she loves him really much, mostly because he is the reason they are living in a beautiful mansion - and that is why she has her mouth shut. She haven't ever liked Dutta, because of Aayi sahib always had her love for him - and now she want the property. Which she supposely can't get. </font></font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#cc0099">LELAWATI is also Dutta's Stepsister, and same as kalavati she hates Dutta. (as in show)</font></font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="#cc0099">ROOPS : Is also dutta's stepsister, mostly she is sweet - she doesn't hate dutta - but because of her big sisters hatred towards dutta - she is also in the gang of group. </font></font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">I will on by parts goes introduce other characters as if it's neccersery. </font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Hope fully you guys likes it - if you want me to continue then, please comment on it.</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Precap : We see a lovely girl waking up with a smile on her face. </font>

<font color="#9933ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Luv Ladoo </font>

Edited by Ladioos - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cant wait 2 read ur ff seems intrestingπŸ˜ƒ
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ur introductions is very nice......m waiting for ur next update
Ladioos thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

cant wait 2 read ur ff seems intrestingπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sana - i will try to do my best in this Fan-fic 😊

Ladoo
Ladioos thumbnail

Originally posted by: betty123

ur introductions is very nice......m waiting for ur next update

Aww Thanks :) i wanna update right now, but isn't it too soon lol
Ladoo
kritika4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey!!I loved the character sketch!!😊Do update ASAP!!M waiting!!😊😊
Ladioos thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritika4eva

Hey!!I loved the character sketch!!😊Do update ASAP!!M waiting!!😊😊

Thanks for appriciating it soo much guys, i'm  really overwhelmed to hear this :) !! i will start to write my first part now !! πŸ˜ƒ
kritika4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ladioos

Thanks for appriciating it soo much guys, i'm  really overwhelmed to hear this :) !! i will start to write my first part now !! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Ladioos thumbnail
EPISODE 1

We see a girl who is sleeping; she is covered with a blanket over her head. The sun is shining through the window, and suddenly the alarm rings ' at that moment she hears the alarm she wakes up she smiles, and when she takes the blanket away, we see the sun shining directly on her face and in her eyes. She covers her eyes with her arm, and walks towards the window and closes the curtains. She goes to the bathroom, and washes her faces ' then we see a beautiful girl, with big dark brown eyes, pinkish lips, smiling at herself

Nakusha (talking to herself): Looking magnificent girl, my first day at work (with a exiting smile on her face) !! How should I be, what if people at work doesn't like me? No, no (still talking to herself)' They have to like me, because I am accommodating (kind), and a delightful girl who everyone loves ' Mom was right. I should be smiling and try my best. But what if .. NO WHAT IFS!! NO IF NO BUTS ONLY JUTTS!! And laughs alone on her own lame joke ' and says nobody is around when I am funny. Well that's up to them.

And walks out, trying to find a pretty dress or so ' she finds this beautiful salwar kameez and thinks "IAM A PROUD INDIAN GIRL", my first impression should be like that" and takes a pink salwar kameez on. After that she looks again herself in the mirror. Nakusha : IAM ALL READY, - yeah ready ' I should go !! Wish me best of luck & smiles to herself.

In the meanwhile we see a guy, in this big mansion ' (in his room) he has just come out of shower it's none other than OUR DUTTA!! ' he comes out without any shirts on! (GIRLS CONTROL ;) LMAO) water drops on his upper body, wet hair and his towel on neck ' then he takes his towel and wipes his body of with it. Takes his kurta on, and the west obviously.. HE then goes downstairs ' and sits on the dining table, then aayi sahib arrives

Dutta : Aayi, khaane ko de ' maine baahir bhi jana hai kaam ke liye

AS: Dutta haan naukarani ko bulati hai, woh bhi aaj kal kaam chor hogayi hai

Dutta: Jaldi bulao

At that point baji comes

Baji: Bhao main sahich time aaya hai, nashta ker rahe ho na?

Aayi sahab: Haan Haan tu sahi time per aya hai, wait ker main aabhi khana le ker aati hai, patah nahin yeh naukar kahan chaley gaye sab ke sab.

Baji to Dutta : Bhao yeh jo haina media waley ' patah nahin kya anab shanab chaab dete hai, tu ne dekha keh un ne kya likha?

Dutta: Tujhe patah hai na keh mujhe koi fark nahin parta

Baji: Patah hai apun ko, lekin mujhe tu parta hai na, deekh kya likha hai : DUTTA PATIL THE DON HAS NOW KILLED ANOTHER HELPLESS GUY!

Baji: Patah nahin apni angrezi jhaar dei hai, unko kya ptah keh yeh helpless hai? Dil kerta hai keh ek ek waloun ko maar marr ki unki haddi bana loun

Dutta: Chal chup ker our khana kha, humney woh Sunil ke bache ko bhi parkarna hai

Baji: Sunil ka bacha? Bechare uske bache ka kya kasoor?? SMILES BIG because he tried to be funny

Dutta: aghar tu eik our joke mara tu main teri yeh jo bateesi hai ' nikal dega, tu na tu bol paye gha or nahi hans paye gha

Baji looks at him and closes his mouth

.Finally the get their breakfast and get out of the house.

PRECAP: Nakusha's first day at work 

hope you guys liked it..  does anybody know how you write the episodes in your title fx. The proposal episode 1 .. ect. ??

luv Ladoo

Edited by Ladioos - 13 years ago
kritika4eva thumbnail
I absoultely loved the start!!😊Continue soon!!

N for changing the topic name,go to the first post you made in ur topic and click on edit post...u'll find the box where you can change the name of the topic..😊😊😊