Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
3rd June 2010 SBB Siddhanth-Riddhima Siddhima SR In Rain Written Update

It's night and rain is pouring Riddhima is sitting on car's and Siddhanth is standing in front of her with a concern on his face. Riddhima hugs him tight and cries.

The reporter says "Baarish ke lamhon ne guzaarish ki aur paas aa gaye Sid aur Riddhima. Dono aise mil rahe hai jaise barso se bichade hua premi milte hai. Ab tak toh sirf Dr.Armaan Sid aur Riddhima ko milane ki koshsih kar rahe the lekin aaj is barsaat ke bachi kuchi kasar puri kar di" aka The moment of rain made a desire and Sid and Riddhima came close. Both met in such a way as if two lovers are meeting after years. Till now only Armaan was doing efforts to unite them but today the remaining work was done by rain. All this while Hum Tum title track plays in the background.

The reporter narrates the scene. It is raining heavily. Riddhima is stuck in her car in traffic. Her car is not opening and she faints inside.
Siddhanth and Armaan have left to find her. Sid finds Riddhima. He breaks the car window gets her out. He does CPR and Riddhima gains unconscious. Siddhanth hugs Riddhima who hugs him with tears rolling down her eyes getting washed in rain.

Riddhima has covered herself with dupatta and is freezing sitting on the car. Siddhanth lifts her in his arms and leaves from there.

There is an offscreen interview with Karan Wahi where he tells about the scene and when asked to sing a song he sang Tip Tip Barsa Paani from Mohra and asked viewers not to sing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The feature ends with Siddhanth and Riddhima in rain. Siddhanth holds Riddhima face in his both hands and later lifts her.

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ desi girl awesome vm!!!  I was abt. to sleep after Rajneeti... poora jaag gayi yaar!!!!   I loved it so much!!!!
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Sanj, I was just looking for picz of an "iktara" and it looks like its another name for a toombi, which is an instrument very traditional in Punjabi folk. It does have a great sound!

Cheers,
dc
shruti thumbnail

Baarish ke lamhon ne guzaarish ki aur paas aa gaye Sid aur Riddhima😍😍
Translation:
The moment of rain made a desire and Sid and Riddhima came close.

Dono aise mil rahe hai jaise barso se bichade hua premi milte hai😍😍
Translation:They met in such a way as if two lovers are meeting after years after a long separation.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the meaning of the title means:

"Some stringed instrument just made a sound! an echo!"
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desi chic

@ Sanj, the title, "Goonja Sa Hai Koi Ek Tara"... "Goonj" means sound, melodious in this case, and an "iktara" is a single stringed instrument, very folk and I think therefore reminiscent of the old love tales.

Cheers,
dc

thanks neetuπŸ€—..............btw what was ur take on yesterday episode
shruti thumbnail

Never Let You Go😍
😍
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh god i had an amazing title totalll forgot now

BTW congrats on new part guys

and Plz plz Help me with scenes for Madhno i m so tempted to vid it

and HAILAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I jsut started Loving Shahid Kapoor 1000 times more Bceause he's planning a surprise Bday Bash for sonam  and Pankaj oo because he considers her liek his daughter and they are flying anil there too awwwwww
shruti thumbnail
3rd June 2010 SBB Siddhanth-Riddhima Siddhima SR In Rain Written Update

It's night and rain is pouring Riddhima is sitting on car's and Siddhanth is standing in front of her with a concern on his face. Riddhima hugs him tight and cries.

The reporter says "Baarish ke lamhon ne guzaarish ki aur paas aa gaye Sid aur Riddhima. Dono aise mil rahe hai jaise barso se bichade hua premi milte hai. Ab tak toh sirf Dr.Armaan Sid aur Riddhima ko milane ki koshsih kar rahe the lekin aaj is barsaat ke bachi kuchi kasar puri kar di" aka The moment of rain made a desire and Sid and Riddhima came close. Both met in such a way as if two lovers are meeting after years. Till now only Armaan was doing efforts to unite them but today the remaining work was done by rain. All this while Hum Tum title track plays in the background.

The reporter narrates the scene. It is raining heavily. Riddhima is stuck in her car in traffic. Her car is not opening and she faints inside.
Siddhanth and Armaan have left to find her. Sid finds Riddhima. He breaks the car window gets her out. He does CPR and Riddhima gains unconscious. Siddhanth hugs Riddhima who hugs him with tears rolling down her eyes getting washed in rain.

Riddhima has covered herself with dupatta and is freezing sitting on the car. Siddhanth lifts her in his arms and leaves from there.

There is an offscreen interview with Karan Wahi where he tells about the scene and when asked to sing a song he sang Tip Tip Barsa Paani from Mohra and asked viewers not to sing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The feature ends with Siddhanth and Riddhima in rain. Siddhanth holds Riddhima face in his both hands and later lifts her.

shruti thumbnail
Siddhanth-Riddhiam Siddhima SR Rain Sequence Versions

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thqC9eviSvI[/YOUTUBE]

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thqC9eviSvI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZHWAB9JlWc[/YOUTUBE]

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZHWAB9JlWc