TB - Dimple Jhangiani bags lead role in RKAB

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dimple Jhangiani bags lead role in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat

After her hiatus since Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag, Dimple Jhangiani will now return with the lead ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Girls plz post in that article for Kanjali...we want their rating to be improved...see Dimple fans are going loyal here
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Done sumaiya and will do it again ...But do u remeber that stupid pic or Kanjali being oldies ? Who did that Folly ? I suspect that it was from parasite's site as i forgot cz i dont pay attention in his follies now but suddely i remember the thing so that's y asking ....
usmrasul thumbnail
I got it from Taranga website but they copied Sampurns article there with  that picture so dont know where they got the picture...maybe from sampurn
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh k ....Thank you but i have a suggestion for you all hope u agree......we want to make chat thread on Chat club (another forum ) where we can be together to chat about anything we want ,as it is confirmed by Kapil that kanjali are no longer so i think there is no use for all of us to be here ..if u agree then me Rosh will invite u all through PM and give u link ...we can join in there until we dont get any news about kanjali's new show ...what say ?
usmrasul thumbnail
Faiza apu, thats brilliant...of course I want to join...........
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even i'll join you Faiza.... but i'll come to this forum to click the like button and thank Bobbie and any of our frd updaters for their efforts till the time they are doing WU....
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Faiza that is a wonderful idea and I would like to be included too - I am sending u a PM now so pls read it and respond
littlekitty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks i am going to miss kanjali so much