Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

thankz😳,,,Madhy did a good job....BTW whts ur name?😛
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

oops I dont have any songs downloaded as recently I bougth new laptop I 5 proccessor...

will try to find it soon for u,,...most probably by next weekend😳

no worries i hv done it..btw i didnt ask u the file..i just wanted da audio link😆..but i have found it now..check da front now.😳i hv edited all songg😊but i want some review frm each & everysong.😊can u show me where it was posted😕?

WOWW u bought A new lap? 👏but  y 1.5 processor? aww 2.2 wud be better.. recently i bought 2.2 processor dualcore..u kno WAT?da very next day it was fell down frm my sister..aww i felt like hitting her hard..my laptop dispaly gone..i bought it from online so it costs more cheaper compared to our our sellers..here it costs 1900usd. ..but frm da online seller i bouth like 800usd..it has 4gb ram & 320 hard disk.i sent mail to da seller telling da problem.he said me to send it back so he 'll repair it with a new screen😳i hope it works...awww but extra charge went for shipping as it was frm US.😆my previous lap kd sold to someone & bought this one😳it was also a 2.2 dual core processor with 4gb ram. b4 it was Hp...this time i bought dell xps white.😊but unfortunatelyyy😭
Edited by madhy - 13 years ago
madhy thumbnail

thank you dear😃
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhy

"'Bheegi Bheegi' is something that I would cherish forever"- Antara Mitra

Antara Mitra - Does the name ring a bell? Not really. And no one - whether the singer or the audience - can be blamed for that. After all she is one of those newbie singers who has just stepped into the world of playback singing and sung two numbers that are out and out different from each other. As a Bollywood follower, it is impossible to miss the track 'Bheegi Bheegi' from the film Raajneeti which is playing on music channels 24X7. The voices behind this song picturised on Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are Mohit Chauhan and, as you would have guessed by now, Antara Mitra.

Buzz up!
However, what is difficult to guess is the fact that she is the same girl who had sung 'Kooke Kooke' [Life Partner] last year. Yes, the same song (picturised on Genelia D'Souza) where the brief given to Antara was - 'Sing it so bad that people would love it'.

"That was the most unconventional start that any playback singer could have ever vouched for", laughs Antara when reminded of the incident that paved the way for her career in Bollywood, "Dada (as she fondly calls Pritam) gave me those two lines of 'Kooke' and asked me to go 'besura'. I asked that 'Dada, are you really serious?'. Even when he said yes, I couldn't believe him. He explained to me the situation but it required quite a few takes before I could really go completely off key. I was scared and asked 'dada' if this was actually the right start for a newcomer. He assured me that I won't regret singing the song. The way 'Kooke' turned so popular; I had no reasons not to believe in 'dada' thereafter."

However, the situation was entirely different once Pritam offered Antara a chance to sing 'Bheegi Bheegi'.

"The moment I heard that song, I told 'dada' that this is one of his best compositions ever created", says the 21 year old singer who hails from Kolkota and has been stationed in Mumbai for past 5 years, "He is always over critical about his compositions and was still not too sure about 'Bheegi Bheegi'. However, even as the song still remained to be mixed, I promised 'dada' that it would be one of his most acclaimed numbers."

As things stand today, Antara's promise has turned true as 'Bheegi Bheegi' has seen instant acclaim coming its way. Not just has the song turned out to be quite popular in quick time, it has also enhanced the graph of Raajneeti which till a fortnight ago was looking like an out and out political drama sans any song and dance relief. However, the presence of 'Bheegi Bheegi' coupled with Antara's wonderful job behind the mike has made many stand up and notice the fresh appeal that the music album has brought to fore now.

"For someone who has been mentored exceedingly well by 'dada', word 'thanks' would be too small in comparison", says Antara who was one of the Top-5 finalists in the reality show Indian Idol, "Singers don't quite get a second chance in the industry but Hindi music industry seems to be embracing me well. Pritam da has been extremely patient with me and his 'Bheegi Bheegi' is something that I would cherish forever."
   [ Read All Comments ]   [ Post Comments ]

omggggg some commentsssssss😛😛😃
sumesh invite HIM to join AMFC😆😆
bitu will get another competitor once u get married😆😆

ok read the following comment
😃

Topics: antara mitra, raajneeti, katrina kaif, ranbir, life partner

User Comments
[ Post Comments ]
By: Anoop halder
On: 05 Jun 2010 10:15 pm

Really i wanted to know that who sung this song, i really liked the female voice from the starting i wanted to know about the female singer... now i came to know that she is antra mitra.... grt singing by her...really thank to publisher for this article ... i came to many things about antra.i love this voice really.... what a lovely voice...plz tell her...

sumesh read thiss😆😆i posted this on 1st pg & quoted it here as i didnt want bitu & u to miss it😆wow it seems ppl liked most antara's singing👏👏👏

madhy thumbnail
sumesh ki bacchhiii she sung 2 songs for life partner.😲.i didnt kno this😕...but no mention abt all the bestt..😕did she really sing for ALL DA BEST😆😆😆i doubt now😕😆

• Sang 2 songs with Shaan for the film Life Partner ("Kuke Kuke" with Shaan and Debojit Dutta, "Aage Aage" with Mika Singh, Shakti Singh, Ajay Jhingaran, and Soham Chakraborty), with Soham also the title track for the film "All the Best," and the song "Aarti" for the film Toh Baat Pakki (Music Dir.: Pritam Chakraborty)
  • Joined Nauman and Salman in Koi Aane Ko Hai, another Ekta Kapoor soap opera (broadcast on Colors @10 PM Fri/Sat/Sun)
  • Participated in IPL Rockstar (Colors) and reached the Final Four.
  • Raajneeti - Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si

Antara Mitra

High Quality Medium Quality
All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
  Aage Aage 1 
       Life Partner
  • Currently 3.80/5
Add to PlaylistE-mail song to a friend
  Aarti -traditional 
       Toh Baat Pakki
  • Currently 3.70/5
  Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si 
       Raajneeti
  • Currently 4.40/5
  Kuke Kuke 
       Life Partner
  • Currently 4.30/5
  Kuke Kuke -remix 
       Life Partner
  • Currently 4.30/5
  Loving You 
       Speed
  • Currently 4.30/5

madhy thumbnail
sumesh ki bacchhiii she sung 2 songs for life partner.😲.i didnt kno this😕...but no mention abt all the bestt..😕did she really sing for ALL DA BEST😆😆😆i doubt now😕😆pls check this link also😕

• Sang 2 songs with Shaan for the film Life Partner ("Kuke Kuke" with Shaan and Debojit Dutta, "Aage Aage" with Mika Singh, Shakti Singh, Ajay Jhingaran, and Soham Chakraborty), with Soham also the title track for the film "All the Best," and the song "Aarti" for the film Toh Baat Pakki (Music Dir.: Pritam Chakraborty)
  • Joined Nauman and Salman in Koi Aane Ko Hai, another Ekta Kapoor soap opera (broadcast on Colors @10 PM Fri/Sat/Sun)
  • Participated in IPL Rockstar (Colors) and reached the Final Four.
  • Raajneeti - Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si

Edited by madhy - 13 years ago
madhy thumbnail
okk guys check out da front pg..now i hav edited all her success until now.😃
indian888 thumbnail

woh madhy

very good job 🤗🤗🤗

sumesh - please check fan club no ...as on front page we are still showing 32 ...i think this is 34 0r 35
indian888 thumbnail
and sumesh ..surely we will have the party ....just be ready ...we will rock ......

and koel ...very nice title for fan club  🤗🤗
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhy

no worries i hv done it..btw i didnt ask u the file..i just wanted da audio link😆..but i have found it now..check da front now.😳i hv edited all songg😊but i want some review frm each & everysong.😊can u show me where it was posted😕?

WOWW u bought A new lap? 👏but  y 1.5 processor? aww 2.2 wud be better.. recently i bought 2.2 processor dualcore..u kno WAT?da very next day it was fell down frm my sister..aww i felt like hitting her hard..my laptop dispaly gone..i bought it from online so it costs more cheaper compared to our our sellers..here it costs 1900usd. ..but frm da online seller i bouth like 800usd..it has 4gb ram & 320 hard disk.i sent mail to da seller telling da problem.he said me to send it back so he 'll repair it with a new screen😳i hope it works...awww but extra charge went for shipping as it was frm US.😆my previous lap kd sold to someone & bought this one😳it was also a 2.2 dual core processor with 4gb ram. b4 it was Hp...this time i bought dell xps white.😊but unfortunatelyyy😭

thx madhy....u r so fast.....I will post all reviews soon....

mine is i5 proccessor..its latest one...core proccessor...2.27 Ghz speed...4GB ram...500GB Hard disk...😳'

very sad to hear abt ur new lap...hope it gets repaired soon...my old oen HP dv2000 also fell down one time...but after that 6 month it was ok,....then showed display issues...after that somehow I used around 8 months & last month bought thsi new one...

I bought the HP core 2 one 3600 dirhams 2.5 yrs ago...when i sold i got 650 Dirhams only...:-(

the i5 new one cost 3000 dirhams....much faster....hope It wont fall down soon & I cna use atleast 2 years without any compalints...