Geet-Maan New Fan-Fic: Hope - Part 7, Page 15

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

"Geet!" The last cry of a dying woman is echoed throughout the vast fields, scattering a few crows from their meal, as she pleas one last time for the help of her best friend.

A pair of eyelids fly open, feeling as if they were being called upon by an unknown force. Two dark brown pupils scan through the many faces, that are happily engaged in their conversations, through her window, till she doesn't get satisfied with the one that she has been so eagerly waiting for.
Gently, the woman gets up from the soft cushioned stool and walks towards the small frame that belongs to a window. She rests her slender hands on the ledge and scours another area of the room, now that she has gotten a better view.
Her hands stiffen and clutch the sides of the ledge in frustration. Her eyebrows knit together in unison with her nose crinkling.

"There are so many people here, so many personalities, so many different faces; and yet not one of them belongs to the one person whom my heart has been searching for the past six years." she speaks to herself in dismay, as there is no one out there to whom she can share her thoughts and feelings to, apart from herself and her tabeez.

As she thinks about her tabeez, she subconsciously reaches out to touch the square piece of metal, which had Om inscribed on it in Hindi, as it hung around her slender neck on a piece of black thread.
She closes her eyes and focuses on all the merged images running at a very fast speed inside her head. Her eyes race frantically behind her eyelids, capturing one image and then the next. Her eyes continue this routine, till they settle on one image. The image floats before her eyes in a very blurry and faded vision. The characters in the image hesistantly start moving as if it was a film being played in a very slow speed. As the characters start moving and perform actions that she can comprehend, the vison gets less blurrier and faded.

Her eyes witness being held in a pair of strong arms. Despite wanting to, she doesn't try to get out of his grip. She slowly starts to feel herself being screamed at. Her hands go out to touch her capturer's face, hoping that it will calm him down. As her fingertip makes contact with his cheek, he flinches away surprised at her action, but then stops. He allows her hands to slide across his cheeks till they hold his face in it. He responds back the same way and they both lean in towards each other till their foreheads meet. She looks up into his eyes as she felt waterdrops on the tips of her thumbs. Tears flow down her eyes as she sees him crying for the first time in her life. Aghast, she shakes her head slightly in a no, then quickly wipes away his tears and busies herself in consoling the crying man in front of her.

She clutches onto her tabeez and tightens her grips around it in fear that she might lose this moment just when she is about to learn that vital information about the person whom she is seeking. She puts all her effort into focussing on the two characters in her mind. She pictures the girl in front of her saying a name, which she presumes belongs to the man with her. She could feel that any second now, the image will become crystal clear and she can give an identity to her sole motive in life.

The girl in her image clutches onto the man's face, forcing him to look at her.

Just when that moment happened, everything became crystal clear and she could see just about everything when...

"Geet puttar," Says a woman in her mid-thirties as she opens the door.

Before Geet was able to see the face of the man who haunts her dreams or able to hear the name of the person, that makes her go crazy without even meeting her; Geet's crystal clear image shatters into millions of pieces before disappearing into a poof of smoke just to be dissolved into the darkness, which has become her new home.
Edited by Durga A. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail

Index

Part One - Waiting For You: Page One
Part Two - Who Died Mom: Page Three
Part Three - Closer: Page Five
Part Four - Unstoppable: Page Six
Part Five - Trouble: Page Eight
Part Six - Tempted: Page Thirteen
Part Seven - Hidden Secrets: Page Fifteen
asmaanixx thumbnail

PM List

raziya56
XAiShBaBy08X
Sweet_Ashum
gurl-enchanted
Sofna
ridziqbal
bestfan
Hiba282
*payal_15*
-sann-
rushtrip
Chandni-
mayur-tasha
Priyaa.
sosweetsumi
rusha4003
miss_precious
ash08
siinnce.09
1kaarzoo
Starry_night
Dew-drop
shalini_s
amazing_divz
Hiba22
somi786
guglu088
kal884
salma434
sweet_gurl93
sana_sajan
SadieLuvs_Suku
kweetrockstar
sonnal_17
-afsha-
taskutbimuff
cacoethes 
naina_raina
Giginaik
Anhdara13
Pooj@
Nanthini9
revav
Nirjhor105
LoveManeet
smiliey
sweet scorpio
crazzy-girl
sufikhan
ramyayuppy
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Durga A.

<p align="center"><font color="#999999">PM List</p></font>

put me on the PM list! πŸ˜‰
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start. Please put me on your pm list.
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm
Mysterious start actually πŸ˜‰
N I like it πŸ˜›
Add me to your PM list
Continue soon
Take care,
Ashu
BlackWitch thumbnail
Hey, I loved this part. Awesome beginning!! I like the way you write - smooth and gentle, like you're narrating a tale. Really nice! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Do add me to your list!
asmaanixx thumbnail
@raziya56
Already added. 😊
@XAiShBaBy08X
Thanks.
@Sweet_Ashum
Thanks.
I'll try to have the next part up by next week. If not then it'll be after exams.
@gurl-enchanted
Thanks!
That really means a lot to me.

Guys, if there's anything that I need to improve on, then please do let me know. 😊
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wowwwwwwwww.............plz add me to pm list
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey love part one....plzzz put me on ur pm list...