Neha Bamb in movie "Shaapit"

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ever since Sudhir Bhai told me Neha is in Shaapit, I have been trying to hunt her down. πŸ˜†

Guess what? The whole movie is posted on youtube with English subtitles.
I just checked the first episode and Neha Bamb's name is in the titles, start watching from minute 03:30 and u will see her name :Neha Bam....they misspelled it! 😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7e7FRtmBfM&feature=related

Anyways, shes definitely in the movie since her name comes up soon after the main leads. I am going to watch the movie tonight and find the parts where she appears. Any other Neha fan who finds that link sooner can post it here if they want to. So happy hunting, gals and guys! πŸ˜†

Whooo Hoo, Neha in a movie! Im really excited! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³

pallavi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh Thanks Pallavi Didi... I will definitely watch it.. wowwww Vikram Bhatt's movie.. Again here we can see Iqbal Neha connection. I heard . Iqbal  has signed  one Vikram Bhatt's movie '' apna sa'' πŸ˜ƒ
Ne way very very  good News..
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow like really??
if someone found neha scenes than post it here i cant watch the whole movie specially if its bhatt's productions lol no offence
thnx for sharing:)

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Ohh Thanks Pallavi Didi... I will definitely watch it.. wowwww Vikram Bhatt's movie.. Again here we can see Iqbal Neha connection. I heard . Iqbal  has signed  one Vikram Bhatt's movie '' apna sa'' πŸ˜ƒ

Ne way very very  good News..

Hmm really??
wow thats another good news atleast we'l get to see him somehow:)
i wish neha is there too😳
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also want to see movieπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by monikaseth - 13 years ago
eureka thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Ever since Sudhir Bhai told me Neha is in Shaapit, I have been trying to hunt her down. πŸ˜† I  saw the whole movie but neha was not there even in a single scene

Guess what? The whole movie is posted on youtube with English subtitles.
I just checked the first episode and Neha Bamb's name is in the titles, start watching from minute 03:30 and u will see her name :Neha Bam....they misspelled it! 😳

maybe thats not a mistake ,Is there any other actress whose name is neha bam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7e7FRtmBfM&feature=related

Anyways, shes definitely in the movie since her name comes up soon after the main leads.
It wont be a blink n miss role  then .And thats why I am saying that its not our neha bcuz I will never make a mistake in recognising her.

I am going to watch the movie tonight and find the parts where she appears
There are only a few female characters in the movie -kaya [female lead],her mother ,mohini [queen /spirit] her maid [an old lady].   a girl who killed herself when the kings brother tried to rape her[ she appears for nearly 30 sec], a medical student who committed  suicide[appears  reading a book for like 3 sec], &  THEN 3-4 girls who are kayas friends but they are not worth a mention .
Any other Neha fan who finds that link sooner can post it here if they want to. So happy hunting, gals and guys! πŸ˜† And BTW why will neha do such a role which is not at all important ?

Whooo Hoo, Neha in a movie! Im really excited! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³

pallavi

Edited by eureka - 13 years ago
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 13 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Yup, shes in the movie for 3-4 seconds. Shes the medical student named Soniya who killed herself by hanging! Ooohhh, that sounds too close to my hanging ghost in The Ghost and Mrs Khanna. πŸ˜†
So basically Neha did a bhootni's role in that movie... 😲 πŸ€” Edited by pallavi25 - 13 years ago
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
 Her role is  slightly bigger  In  actual movie.. In this  vdo   they edited those part.. so we couldnt  see her .here.. Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 13 years ago
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y did she play such a minuscle role?πŸ˜• the film nway bombed