Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Siddhi. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so this article proves that she didn't quit on her own will, people made her do it..But I really don't see the reason why they would suddenly bump off the most popular face of MJHT..extremely fishy
kiran_artifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 miss u alot ratiii ๐Ÿ˜ญ.......proud to be ur fan
 hope to see u back in some new showww ...u r the best rati...luv u
affu123 thumbnail
"I know the news was shocking for the audience and it came as a shock to me too!

๐Ÿ˜ญ she didnt quit the show....
cv's f**** b**** will pay for this...she has lost nothing.we will always be there fro her and with her in wat ever programes or show she does...
๐Ÿคฌ cv's will badly pay for it..they hav to fall on her legs and beg her to cum back and she shld reject
Senny thumbnail
Sonali I deem there to be no end for them. even if the show ended, they would have continued living in our hearts and now after all this, I love them even more and for me they are still and always be alive regardless of what happened in the show!
lux123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u cv's i hate u๐Ÿ˜ก my rati she is so sweet๐Ÿ˜
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hate u cv's
rati i love u u deserved better then this
n we will stand by u said all the way
n proud 2 be ur fan love muaaaaaaaaah
theaneesha1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ........though nupur's death is a killing news as it is for me but i might have adjusted to it with the small hope that maybe rati wanted to leave.....now after this article ...i really cant find any way to stop my tears.........i dont wish bad for anyone usually  ...but i hope worst to happen to this stupid show left without rati/ nupur.......hope they pay for every tear they made me and all nupur/ rati fans cry.....

Rati we luv u ๐Ÿค—and after what they have done to u.......the most watched channel of my house will never ever be watched again....unless u come back in a new show.... let the stupid poll go to hell we know who deserved to win it and who did too.....these cheaters can now enjoy their show alone๐Ÿ˜ก........ Rati hope the best for u .... u and nupur both r an inspiration to me .......... my eyes filled with tears again.......๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Senny thumbnail
Rati you are a gem and you have made us proud, even now your professional behaviour deserves a standing ovation.

Jess very well said even after what the Cvs and possibly the channel did with her, she didn't say a word against them just that she was shocked!
-Sonali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senny

Sonali I deem there to be no end for them. even if the show ended, they would have continued living in our hearts and now after all this, I love them even more and for me they are still and always be alive regardless of what happened in the show!

well that's really good for you...being a SaJan fan i would liked to see them together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Sonali- - 13 years ago
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Senny

Rati you are a gem and you have made us proud, even now your professional behaviour deserves a standing ovation.

Jess very well said even after what the Cvs and possibly the channel did with her, she didn't say a word against them just that she was shocked!

She is such a nice person..she didn't even inform her fans about the insult she got and asked us to watch friday's episode and only opened her mouth after the truth is out...

Those cheaters does not deserve this honest, humble and genuine  actress...Their show will definitely going to hit the lesser TRPs than any show has got till now...they must end their show...We will show those losers what is the power of Rati Pandey's fans