Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Nice to know I can inspire amazing scenes like these!πŸ˜‰

Beautifully written!  I really would love to see something like this played out on the show ... beautiful writing sweets!πŸ‘

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hey guys i am listening to this song .
i think this song will portray the situation  maaneet will be in future, when dev returns...from maan's point of view cos geet (i think)will be off men for some time

pyar hai ya sazaa ai mere dil bata,
 tootta kyon nahin dard ka silsila
is pyar mein ho kaise kaise imtihaan
yeh pyar likhe kaisi kaisi daastaan

yaa rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar
dilber pe ho na dilber pe ho koi asar

Tomiko thumbnail

I adore that song!

Can totally imagine Maaneet with this!😍
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice scene Khush!!

I hate DEV so I didn't care for his reaction but u wrote it real well!!

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Tomiko...yeah, if it weren't for your idea, I would have been bored to death! πŸ˜† I'm glad you liked it...thanks for the comment.

@chullbulli...it's a lovely song! 😳

@johnangad...thanks for the comment! Glad you liked it.

@Honuuuuuuuu πŸ€— Hehe I know you hate Dev lolz! Even I hate him...but he's an interesting character. πŸ˜‰ Glad you found it well written! Thanks for the comment! πŸ˜ƒ
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Khush! [can I call you that?]
Beautiful
Hehe I wanted Dev to get more scared n agar Maan background mein hota to shayad aur maza aa jata πŸ˜‰
I've read your work,so is it that you always get bored n write beautiful pieces?
If so, I wish [like others]
Stay bored Khush n do write more
Take care,
Ashu
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Hey Khush! [can I call you that?]
Beautiful
Hehe I wanted Dev to get more scared n agar Maan background mein hota to shayad aur maza aa jata πŸ˜‰
I've read your work,so is it that you always get bored n write beautiful pieces?
If so, I wish [like others]
Stay bored Khush n do write more
Take care,
Ashu

Yeah of course you can call me that! πŸ˜ƒ

I know it would have been so much fun if Maan was around, but I wanted it to be just between D and G...no shouting, no fighting, no tears.

That's why I made Dev fall in love with Geet, coz I wanted him to suffer *mwuahahahahahaaaa* πŸ˜‰

You've read my work, that's great! Hehe most ideas come to me when I've nothing to do 😳

Staying bored...ah well, alongside this scene I've two more ideas, though not related to Geet. Let's see when I can get time to write them! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

That's for the comment, sweets!
27dhanno thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Goddie!! I loved it!! Achcha hain!! Tere bure halaat mein bhi , tere paas itne ides hote hain!! Awesome hain bhai!! Just check out, there are a couple of spelling mistakes..I mean typing mistakes!! And sorry, yaar!! Ki kare? Mere forum sab flaws point out karte hain..maine bhi aaj kardia!! Don't mind...I know you won't lekin ki faraq painda hain?
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: 27dhanno

Oh Goddie!! I loved it!! Achcha hain!! Tere bure halaat mein bhi , tere paas itne ides hote hain!! Awesome hain bhai!! Just check out, there are a couple of spelling mistakes..I mean typing mistakes!! And sorry, yaar!! Ki kare? Mere forum sab flaws point out karte hain..maine bhi aaj kardia!! Don't mind...I know you won't lekin ki faraq painda hain?

Lahariiiii πŸ€—

Glad you liked it...thanks for the comment!

Arrey you know me na...all the weird ideas come to my head when I'm bored. Remember "liquid gold"! *wink* It happened during Sam's class and I was dead bored!

Love ya! *jhapiz*
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay Khushi jana I love it sooooooooo soooooooooooooo soo much!
I havent seen DG in one frame for so damn long but reading this makes me feel al little better sooo a big jhapiz for you πŸ€— Love you for this!

So happy Dev is in love with her . . that was actually one of my predictions, hope that happens soon! Please continuuuue😳