Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
hats off 2 parul yaar . she actually deserves not only 1 award but loads of awards . hatsoff 2 u dear . &  i agree ki d scene was totally on parul & it got award just becoz of parul's brilliant acting & her marvallous dialogue delivery

yaar our kinshuk parul r d best or i say bestest
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very happy for all bidaai nominations...thanks for posting..however some r weird...y isnt sadhna nominated for fav behen and bhabhi, and why isnt ragini nominated for fav patni...๐Ÿ˜•

anyways never mind...happy for all the nominations and awards๐Ÿ‘
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagVir4eva

Thanks a lot for posting this Simi... ๐Ÿค—

Way to go Parul!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... You deserve this and soooooo much more... So basically, Parul/Ragini was nominated in four categories, out of which she won two of them... thats really great... even though she deserved a lot more than this, par chalo, joh mila hai, woh bhi bahut acha hai...
Also, even though its the "yadgaar pal" they are referring to and not the character, in my opinion this award also belongs to Parul mainly (not talking about all the behind the camera people)... This entire scene mainly was all about Ragini... It was Parul's brilliant acting that gave life to this scene... All the other characters barely even opened their mouths, while Parul was delivering over ten pages of dialogues... It was a beautiful scene and definetly deserves what it got... Thank you Parul, thank you so much for making not only your fans proud, but also for making Bidaai proud at SPA... Thank you for winning 3 out of the 6 awards that Bidaai won (the other 3 you don't even qualify for, i.e. best pati, bhai, sasur...)... Thank you for reminding me once again of why I love you so much and why I am so so proud of being your diehard fan... Love you, and wish you all the best for the future... Bhagwaan hamesha tumhe sabki buri nazron se bachaye...

@ purple- Well said. Ia gree with ur each &nevery word.. YAADGAAR PA is not any individual's awrd..it is of whole team. When FAIUSLOVE said taht SADI win a awrd for YAADGAR LAMHA for SAALEKH scene..then I alreday told her that if there is any this kind of awrd then it should be of whole entire team..nmot of anty individual person... Thanxx for putting my thoughts inb beautifull combination of words๐Ÿ˜ณClapClapClapClap
@ green- Same here I proud u PARUL/RAGINI......U amde me proud at your each & every stage/stp. I love u more. BEST of LUCK๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ