Posted: 13 years ago

SPEECHLESS!😲

Thanks for posting simi!πŸ€—Edited by just_in - 13 years ago
xyz_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagVir4eva

Thanks a lot for posting this Simi... πŸ€—

Way to go Parul!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ ... You deserve this and soooooo much more... So basically, Parul/Ragini was nominated in four categories, out of which she won two of them... thats really great... even though she deserved a lot more than this, par chalo, joh mila hai, woh bhi bahut acha hai...
Also, even though its the "yadgaar pal" they are referring to and not the character, in my opinion this award also belongs to Parul mainly (not talking about all the behind the camera people)... This entire scene mainly was all about Ragini... It was Parul's brilliant acting that gave life to this scene... All the other characters barely even opened their mouths, while Parul was delivering over ten pages of dialogues... It was a beautiful scene and definetly deserves what it got... Thank you Parul, thank you so much for making not only your fans proud, but also for making Bidaai proud at SPA... Thank you for winning 3 out of the 6 awards that Bidaai won (the other 3 you don't even qualify for, i.e. best pati, bhai, sasur...)... Thank you for reminding me once again of why I love you so much and why I am so so proud of being your diehard fan... Love you, and wish you all the best for the future... Bhagwaan hamesha tumhe sabki buri nazron se bachaye...

well said Di ........πŸ‘πŸ‘
Parul indeed was brilliant in dat scene ........m wondering why did they give dat award only to Sara coz it was actually Parul acting in dat scene n others standing in backgroud giving sad expressions !!!!πŸ˜•
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sara didnt get the awrd alone or anything. It went to the scene of Sagini reunion. There seems to be some confusion.

punjabisi thumbnail
which award did seema kapoor get??
yaami thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the nomination list
sayeed007 thumbnail
what does jithani mean???
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagVir4eva

Thanks a lot for posting this Simi... πŸ€—

Way to go Parul!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ ... You deserve this and soooooo much more... So basically, Parul/Ragini was nominated in four categories, out of which she won two of them... thats really great... even though she deserved a lot more than this, par chalo, joh mila hai, woh bhi bahut acha hai...
Also, even though its the "yadgaar pal" they are referring to and not the character, in my opinion this award also belongs to Parul mainly (not talking about all the behind the camera people)... This entire scene mainly was all about Ragini... It was Parul's brilliant acting that gave life to this scene... All the other characters barely even opened their mouths, while Parul was delivering over ten pages of dialogues... It was a beautiful scene and definetly deserves what it got... Thank you Parul, thank you so much for making not only your fans proud, but also for making Bidaai proud at SPA... Thank you for winning 3 out of the 6 awards that Bidaai won (the other 3 you don't even qualify for, i.e. best pati, bhai, sasur...)... Thank you for reminding me once again of why I love you so much and why I am so so proud of being your diehard fan... Love you, and wish you all the best for the future... Bhagwaan hamesha tumhe sabki buri nazron se bachaye...

well said diiiiiiiiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yeahhhh way to go dear parullll,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yeahhh,same heree,m sooooooooooooooo proud of being her diehard fanπŸ˜ƒ
sayeed007 thumbnail
plz tell me what does jithani mean???
downandout thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayeed87

plz tell me what does jithani mean???