Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rborocksss thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i think this new cast deserves a chance for sure. ash is definitely a refreshing change but yes rohan character is not that happening for now. and ash is not bad in acting i mean she is new here so with time
she will improve . i can remember samrat & gunjan in their initial days especially samrat he was very average but wih time he has improved .
but i must say without rati it would definitely lose charm .
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rborocksss

i think this new cast deserves a chance for sure. ash is definitely a refreshing change but yes rohan character is not that happening for now. and ash is not bad in acting i mean she is new here so with time

she will improve . i can remember samrat & gunjan in their initial days especially samrat he was very average but wih time he has improved .
but i must say without rati it would definitely lose charm .

ryt...actors grow with every episode.....but Rati was a natural from the start.....she was terrific from the very beginning..
Wish she wasn't knocked off.......
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
woah......😲😲.....i din c this pst till nw......😆😆😉😉...jst wanna say...

"WELCOME SEASON 2 FANS"....i really wonder shud i say "hope u hv fun here".....coz reality mein uska chance mujhe kam lag raha hai....😉😉
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@nikki!...dear we still arent fans of season two....well never be.....we were only saying that ash ios likeable....but not likeable enough to replace rati,sanaya or navina!
I LOVE ASH!! but ROHAN???????????? NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bunkybunky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ash and Rohan looks are good...But they need to work more on their acting ....n Ash better stay away from Samrat...Im not liking her following Sam...Sam is only Gunjan's no one else. Rohan should work more on his acting skills. The vodka scene of Ash-Rohan were dull..very dullll. If Sajan and Mayur were doing these scenes they would have been 1000 times better!!!!

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ASH is gud bt rohan ?????  Need to say nethg??🤢

Originally posted by: nikki028

woah......😲😲.....i din c this pst till nw......😉...jst wanna say...

"WELCOME SEASON 2 FANS"....i really wonder shud i say "hope u hv fun here".....coz reality mein uska chance mujhe kam lag raha hai....😉😉

hey nikki...well I am a thorough Mayur fan....
All I was trying to say is dat in this whole unwelcum season 2.....Ash seems sane!!!
That's it....

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@nikki!...dear we still arent fans of season two....well never be.....we were only saying that ash ios likeable....but not likeable enough to replace rati,sanaya or navina!

bingo...I feel the same...
she is sane....
but fcourse nuthing can replace Rati or Sanaya
jenny_rox thumbnail
sorry but i hate her......
i'll give her a tight slap n a good beating if she tries to come between sajan
she doesn't know how to act
she's very ugly n looks like an aunty.....
n that Rohan....he's just
🤢
always copying samrat......
cvs should kick them out of mjht n get the old cast back.....otherwise no one is going to watch these idiots.....see this pic of this idiot waiter
Edited by jenny_rox - 14 years ago