Written & Video Update-4th june

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Video Update By sonyfan28:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written Update-4/6/2010

very very funny episode...dadaji-dadiji...superb...

In the morning...ishaan in half sleep says.."suhaana utt jao"..and find no suhaana in bed..he thinks she got up but the time is only 7am...he wonders how she got up without coffee and juice...he gets up and goes downstairs calling suhaana...he asks rajini and disha but they say they dont know..(but they know wer she is..πŸ˜†)...they say they havent seen suhaana in the entire house and asks whether they had any fight in the night bcos of which she left the house...ishaan says no...disha says may be she has gone to temple with radha bua...just then radha  bua enters...disha and rajini tells the plan in the ears...she understands and gives prashad to ishaan..ishaan says he doesnt want..disha asks radha bua whether suhaana went with her to the temple..she says no...badi maa enters and asks what happened..ishaan tells suhaana is no where to be seen...disha and rajini tries to make badi maa understand the prank but badi maa says that suhaana is in her room sleeping...all are like OMG badi maa said...badi maa says she has been with her from the  night...all make fun of ishaan..badi maa then says that she had woken her long time back and asks she really din come here....at that  time dadiji enters and says suhaana is in their room and that she came to get pillow and slept there itself..and dadaji also had made the room dark so that she can sleep...disha rajini says to ishaan that his wife has separated shahjahan and mumtaz..ishaan asks badi maa why she came to her...she says may be she remebered her mother...and thinks to herself may be she understood her lonliness...

suhaana is sleeping in dada-dadi room..ishaan comes sits near her and wakes her...ishaan then sees suhaana's hair in her face and moves it😊...and asks her to wake up...suhaana throws cushion and ishaan catches it...and asks her not to shout...and that she is not in their room...he pleads her to get up so that dada-dadi can take rest..he pulls her up...suhaana yawns...ishaan asks why she went to badi maa in the night...suhaana says she was alone thats y...ishaan smiles and says it will take more time for him to understand her..he then says he is going to office and gets up..suhaana stops...ishaan says white shirt..blue tye..black pants...and asks perfect??suhaana calls him and tells suli-sudi are coming in the evening and asks him to bring chocolates for them in the evening...he says ok and asks her not to sleep again...suhaana sits and sleeps...ishaan goes near the door...suhaana gets ready to sleep again...ishaan says mmm...suhaana gets off the bed..

dadiji is tapping her radio...its not working..dadaji says.."bechaara radio..thapad se dartha hai.."dadiji says that the radio works only when we tap it..and that her MIL..me...badi maa and rano all will tap and the radio will work..dadaji asks her to change the radio..dadiji says she will not and that mant sweet moments are connected with the radio...she tells him that when there was no tv and he was chatting in the office..the radio was the only companion for her...she taps and SGP song starts playing...dadiji also sings with that...radio stops...dadaji says even the radio din like her voice...alok brings paan..but dadji is busy repairing the radio...alok asks whats the matter...dadaji says her "puraana param mitr..shri shri radio maharaj" is not working...alok says he will get a new one...dadiji says she wants only this..dadaji says he will correct it..dadiji says if she gives it to him it will be gone for ever...and tells the other things like badi maa's alarm..meeti's train set...iron box..alok's taperecorder..panna doll(when she was young)...etc..dadaji says those things were not good from first itself..the radio suddenly starts singing...dadaji tells the radio to stop singing...radio stops...alok gives paan and asks them not to fight...but they start fighting fighting fighting fighting...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sanju is going in car when suddenly a person comes in middle...sudden brake...sanju gets down and pulls the man..its the mystrey person(MP) again...sanju scolds him..anmd asks if anyone will cross road while talking in phone...MP doesnt reply..sanju asks whether he deaf and dumb...and says that she doesnt want to talk to him but she has his mp3 player that he left in taxi...MP says.."mp3 player'..sanju is like you can speak..MP shows his hand..sanju says she doesnt have it now and asks for his contact number...he asks her to come at the same place tomr at 7pm and goes..sanju is very angry that he din even have manners and din wait for her reply...

dadaji in room...he has literally opened the radio and all the parts are scattered in the bed...dadiji comes singing...dadaji puts pillow on the parts..she asks what he is doing and takes the pillow and is shocked...dadiji starts shouting...dadaji says he will fit it and not to worry..she keeps shouting...badi maa and rano comes and is also shocked...dadaji says to make an invention it will take time...dadiji asks what he is going to invent mobile out of a radio..dadiji says if he doesnt make the radio alright she will never step inside the room again and leaves...badi maa asks why he is doing like this...dadaji tells both of them that if one has confidence anything can be done..and that one should not accept defeat..then asks whether dadiji was seriously angry...they say yes..and that he should make it perfect...dadaji now says newton found gravity when apple fell down...and starts picking one wire and says "where i will fit this...how will i fit this.."..badi maa asks him to give to a mechanic...he says right and asks for a bag...he puts all the parts into the bag in no order...rano lifts the bag...and the radio..the bag..whatever.. starts singing...SGP song plays..dadaji shout "Gayathri!!!"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap...

rajini...rano..radha bua all working in kitchen making preparation for suli-sudi...they say they wont  let suhaana down...

Edited by *Aman_I* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks!!! I just love this show
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks so much for the super quick update ShwethaπŸ‘πŸ‘ so now i know why suhana slept in dada-dadi room

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much for the update !!!! Next week looks interesting!!!!
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL ... looks like a funny episode!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers for the update!!

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank for the update... πŸ˜›
birju4baby thumbnail
Such a cute episode ..I just love those serials where instead of saazish they delve on the beautiful human relationship... Baa Bahu aur Baby I miss you
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: birju4baby

Such a cute episode ..I just love those serials where instead of saazish they delve on the beautiful human relationship... Baa Bahu aur Baby I miss you

Yea ur soo right! U get a feel of Baa bahu aur baby from watching SGP. I hope this serial becomes no. 1
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shwetha!

SuShaan scene was maha cute!😳