WRITTEN UPDATE 3rd June

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
PART 1
Manish and Megha talking about the importance of the party and MAnish says all must know that a saudagar has arrived and aother reason is DM. He wants to know why all in D'pur asks first DM before selling their own property and what magic does DM do that he is the god of D'pur. Megha says she cant attend the party as its Vishal's holidays and she is taking him somewhere. He says since its about Vishal he cant stop her but the party is on.
DM coming home thinking about Megha saying she remembers everything and he is upset. Santu see him and happily comes near himsaying she will get his food all are his favourites. He say he is not hungry. She says she will send it to his room he yells at her to stop and says she alrady called him 50times andasks her to leave him alone. Baa is watching and Santu is hurt. DM later feels bad that he yelled at Santu. He goes to Baa's room where SAntu and Baa are sleeping. He wakes her up and ask her to come with hi he needs to talk. SAntu ask him to go as Baa will wake up. Baa who is facing the other side is smiling. Dm pleades Santu to come she refuses. Finally he manages to pursude her and they both about to go ot Baa wakes up and ask Santu where she is going and what DM doing there. DM syas he will ask Champa to get the tea and asks Santu to go to sleep. Baa says she knows that SAntu was crying and is tired and let her sleep and asks Santu to sleep. Baa tells DM that he only asked her to leave hi alone so chod diya🤣 DM had to leave the room.

He comes back and whisltes at Santu from the door and Baa is smiling and Santu goes with him. DM apologises to her but she is givng in and he goes on apologising . She says she will get him food, he stops her by her arm and say he dont want food. She goes to the cupboard and gets him a kurta and asks him to wear it an go to sleep. He asks her to wear the same yellow sari she waswearing, sh asks hm if he needs anything else, he replies no, she says then go to sleep. DM comes changing the kurta and see Santu lying on bed. He lies down and tursn towards her and puts his hand over her and she throws his hand. He puts it agian she does the same. He again puts the hand she smiles and holds his hand and go to sleep.

PART 2

Monghi goes to see Birwa and Birwa tells her about the upcoming competition and instigates Monghi to participate saying she is now DM's company's manger so she need to prove herself and says she is afraid of participaing as she knws that she is alone and will be defeated and Birwa say she has her husband Srang with her and finally Monghi say she will participate.

Toral is about to throw up and Hiten comes and ask her to get raady, she asks him to get off and Chamap comes and Toral asks Champa to get him out as she doesnt like the smell of the oil that Hiten was holding. Hiten say she used to like the smell, Champa says now that she is pregnant she doesnt like some of the smells and he had to leave the room.  He comes down upset and tells DM that he was taking good care fo Tora and she asks him to get out of the room. DM says he has to, they all are lions outside but has to be a cat at home. Hiten ask what he is upset with. DM says he yelled at his maa athast why. Hiten says then he nee ot stay away from her fot two days. DM asks if he is giving him his own lectures. Suraj comes don saying he is goimg out. Hiten says lucky chap can go wherever wheerevr he thinks like and no one to ask him or stop him. Suraj asks why they are talking starnge he doesnt understand. Hiten says he wont understand.

PART 3

DM telling Santu that Manish ahs invited him for the arty but he is not attending as he is going to spend time with his family and wife. SAntu says he has to go as Megha is her good friend and MAnsih is her fiancee and he has to go. DM says he has some work outseide the village and asks her to pack his things and get it to the station andasks her to come in that yellow sari, he couldnt see her properly. Santu tells him to go he is getting late. DM leaves disappointed

PART 4

Manish comes to meet DM an dSarang is praising about Manish and Manish says he wanted to start some theatres and all in D'pur and he want DM's help in geting the land there as he know that no one sells their property asking him. MAnish says he has seen kings but not a BADSHAH. DM says nno to him as he will not allow his workers to sell their land to an outsider. MAnish says ok he will wait for him in the party. DM says he is not coming he has some work then Manish says the partty will be waiting for him and he will discuss thisng next timethey meet. DM says ho many ytimes we meet his answer will be no. MAnish leaves. Freezes on DM

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bumtrinket thumbnail
Thanks Ammoos!

I don't think Manish is a bad person and I don't think DM hates him either. Who knows where this thing is going but from the way Sarang was hovering over both of them, I have a horrible feeling that Girly Man is with us for the time being. 🤢
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i thought being sick during pregnacy happens first few weeks and not 12 month later?

and i really do hope dm didnt hav an affair or anything during his 10 yrs sanyaas while santu was turning the jail into a mandir :p
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

i thought being sick during pregnacy happens first few weeks and not 12 month later?

and i really do hope dm didnt hav an affair or anything during his 10 yrs sanyaas while santu was turning the jail into a mandir :p

You expect medical accuracy from Bacteriani? 😆 Hiten looked like he was meeting a pregnant woman for the first time. Did he only meet Toral on holidays and special occasions all the times she was pregnant? Even Champu knows more about it than he does - waving that bottle under her nose like that 🤣
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for d wonderful updt uma............... 🤗lucky gal got a fab epi for updt....................😆

well i jst luvd d epi...................👏scenes were toooo cute ...........DM  manaofying his santurii..............awww😳n bst part our sweethrt BAA takin pangas wit dem...................🤣..bt tat was OUR SANRAJ without any BD luckily😆

i luv dem so much..............DM was cho chweet ...............gttin her frm BAA'S ROOM......wit SSIIISSSIISSSII sound.🤣🤣..i luv tis teenage romance..............😳😍n dan jst following her................adoring her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,awwwwwwwww😍😍n dan keeping his hand on her again n again until she held his hand..............❤️cho chweet............yr

n dan DM givin tips to hiten for being BILLI {CAT} at home in front of deir wives...............🤣n dan both gttin jealous of SURAJ'S bachelorhood😆😆

well i ignored birwa..moongi..sabarwal......n megha🤢

Bt d way DM first told tat he want to spend tym wit his wife....n dan told her tat he has to go outside for some work n wants santu to gt his luggage to d station...n YELLOW SARI......😳.........tat means he is takin santu to pawagadh or someother place for much awaited HONEYMOON followed by AHEM AHEM😳😍

waitin for tom's epi which will be a cliffhanger bt kkk.......coz im luvin it😆😆
Edited by arshisahni - 13 years ago
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update awesome epi after a long time loved the sanraj scenes and santu not giving in to dm that was worth watching and she is still mad at him will she forgive him tom?

i too think that dm is thinking of taking santu away thats why he told her to come to the station in that yellow sari can't wait till tom epi
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma di for the written update👍🏼, the episode sounds good😳, Manish & her Doc another tensions, and it seems that DM know Manish & docs since some times😕, dont know what is cocking but i feel really bad specialy with S****G😡
iSakshi thumbnail

Thanks uma for the written update..

WOW just wow

Omg I loved the sanraj scene need I say more? Yes i do😆.. hmm I loved the way dm was pleading with santu, and santu not giving in .. was the best part... OMG the bed scene how cute sooo damn cute... i love it love it..plz keep showing us more of these scenes we will happily accept😍😍    🤗Baa is our guardian angel
The hiten/dm scene was very funny😆 they are lions outside and cats when at home... suraj dont get married!!! ahhaha dm and hiten too funny...
I am glad birwa is pushing monghi to enter this competition... I also love when dm asks santu to meet him at the station wearing his fav sari..
on a more serious note! why do i have a feeling that meghna and dm are going to the same place since their both leaving town😕.. Maybe dm does know abt his and santu's child and meghna is blackmailing him in some way...
Manish seems cool like everyone else mentioned I Like his style, But DM is the king like manish said.. I loved how dm answered to manish.... sarang is just🤢 trying to kiss up to 2 business tycoon.................

on the whole
⭐️10/10 for our sanraj....... AAHH a scene to remember all my life😍😍
Edited by DmLovesSantu - 13 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i must say sarang mongi birwa have the longest track in bandini history..it started since the leap & shows no sign of ending six mths later >:-(