bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, I'm Kuku.. this is my first post here😊

Okay... now wht i meant by making sense is tht the badi shaks is Anna who had planted Ravi in Patil House and also he was the one who wanted Dutta to fall for Supriya and then lose her in the end.

My reasons being...
1. Dutta said that Anna had a spy among Dutta's people. So tht spy is the one who had written that note to Kala. Anna might have asked him to keep an eye on everyone at Patil house and report to him. And tht guy might have found out abt Kala's plans and reported to Anna, and acted on Anna's instructions regarding the notes.

2. I read in an article tht Anna's track is for a month and in another article i read tht Dutta's misunderstanding is gonna last for a couple of weeks. So maybe at the end of Anna's track Dutta might find out tht it was Anna who was behind it and not Nakku, 'coz I don't think Dutta's sisters true face is gonna come in front of Dutta soon as after Nakku's real beauty, their evilness is the biggest track/raaz in the show. So, this way CVs can prolong one of the major tracks of the show and at the same time sort out Dutta-Nakku misunderstanding.

My reasons for Anna being the mastermind is tht he wanted to emotionally destroy Dutta, lets just assume tht he tried destroying Dutta in many other ways but was not successful and this was kind of a last resort.

The reason I think Anna targeted Nakku and not reveal the sisters involvement is because, Dutta is known to take care of his ppl and hence he has lots of supporters (considering the hospital scene in the beginning). One of the biggest power of a don is his supporters. So maybe Anna might have expected Dutta to kill Nakku in a fit of anger and then thought of later revealing to him tht it was his sisters who was behind the whole drama because that serves two purposes

1. Emotionally destroy Dutta by revealing to him tht his sisters are his biggest enemies.

2. By killing Nakusha, Dutta proves it to his supporters that Dutta is not what he claims to be, and tht is to do the "right" thing and protect his people from all kinda troubles and dangers, and here Dutta killed that person who had saved his life in a fit of anger and misunderstanding. This wud make people who trusts him to question him and later lose all his supporters, and tht is one thing Anna wants 'coz political ppl backs those ppl who have strong supporters and in this case, it is Dutta who has true supporters.

I guess Anna's track will end with Dutta finding out abt Anna's involvement in Dutta-Nakku-Supriya-Ravi fiasco but won't find out abt his sisters involvement in it.

Okay this is what i think... I hope i made sense... wht do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CantThnkOfAName thumbnail
yeah i see where youre coming from, tbh, i dont care what happens as long as my dutta bhau( 😊 ) and naku are happy <3Edited by CantThnkOfAName - 13 years ago
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well kuku i really disagree u cz remember wen dey showd badi hasti helpng supriya nd ravi... dre supriya reactd in such a way dat she knwz badi hasti cz she sad aaaaaaaaaaap... yaad karo... nd dat scene wen ravi told supriya k kse ne mjhay yha bheja hay dutta ko emotionally weak karne k lya to supriya dint knew abt dat person nd wen she askd ravi evn ravi dint told her abt dat...... 2 agr badi hasti anna hay to supriya usay kese janti hay nd agr nae janti to supriya ne usay dkh kr esa react kyun kia k wo usay janti hay....... so i guess anna track is jst useful to kalavati may b esa ho k kalavati nd supriya sb kch ana par dal dain nd dutta ana ko mardalay nd is trhan kalvati b bach jae nd misunderstandngz b klear hojae nd may b us k buht baaad me badi hasti reveal krain 😲 😲
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk

well kuku i really disagree u cz remember wen dey showd badi hasti helpng supriya nd ravi... dre supriya reactd in such a way dat she knwz badi hasti cz she sad aaaaaaaaaaap... yaad karo... nd dat scene wen ravi told supriya k kse ne mjhay yha bheja hay dutta ko emotionally weak karne k lya to supriya dint knew abt dat person nd wen she askd ravi evn ravi dint told her abt dat...... 2 agr badi hasti anna hay to supriya usay kese janti hay nd agr nae janti to supriya ne usay dkh kr esa react kyun kia k wo usay janti hay....... so i guess anna track is jst useful to kalavati may b esa ho k kalavati nd supriya sb kch ana par dal dain nd dutta ana ko mardalay nd is trhan kalvati b bach jae nd misunderstandngz b klear hojae nd may b us k buht baaad me badi hasti reveal krain 😲 😲

oh... i had missed tht epi.. so didn't know abt Supriya's reaction... hmmm now i am back to square oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dusk

As far as I can remember, neither Ravi nor Sups recognized the man in blanket...it were Dutta's henchmen who did! So I think Kuku's theory might actually work, provided Anna has somebody close to Dutta helping him all the time. BUT, I don't think the misunderstanding would get cleared so easily...

bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@book.worm  - itna mat dimaag ko takleef dena.
 Logic is the last thing u will find in these soaps.πŸ˜‰

Edited by bookworm2 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! We have a bookworm and bookworm2 in the same thread. LOL! Btw welcoem to the forum bookworm.
But anyways my thoughts are exactly the same as bookworm. Anna I feel is a good candidate to be the BH. Esp since he is an old rival. He might know some weaknesses of Dutta and thought this is the best way to strike back. Plus only someone as good as Dutta could have freed Sups-mawali.
Dramabeans thumbnail
[QUOTE=book.worm]Hey, I'm Kuku.. this is my first post here😊

Okay... now wht i meant by making sense is tht the badi shaks is Anna who had planted Ravi in Patil House and also he was the one who wanted Dutta to fall for Supriya and then lose her in the end.

My reasons being...
1. Dutta said that Anna had a spy among Dutta's people. So tht spy is the one who had written that note to Kala. Anna might have asked him to keep an eye on everyone at Patil house and report to him. And tht guy might have found out abt Kala's plans and reported to Anna, and acted on Anna's instructions regarding the notes.

2. I read in an article tht Anna's track is for a month and in another article i read tht Dutta's misunderstanding is gonna last for a couple of weeks. So maybe at the end of Anna's track Dutta might find out tht it was Anna who was behind it and not Nakku, 'coz I don't think Dutta's sisters true face is gonna come in front of Dutta soon as after Nakku's real beauty, their evilness is the biggest track/raaz in the show. So, this way CVs can prolong one of the major tracks of the show and at the same time sort out Dutta-Nakku misunderstanding.

tere muh me ghee shakar
Edited by cozyhome - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Kuku! Welcome to the forum! I am sure you'll have a great time here! πŸ˜ƒ

As for Anna being the badi hasti, I have to say I quite like that idea. I hate mundane family "sabotages" and the fact this could be an outside source is quite interesting to me. Plus since all's fair in love and war and Anna's apparently at war with Dutta, this track wouldn't be that unlikely.

However, I really don't think that the badi hasti had anything to do with the blame falling on Nakku. THAT was all Kala. She wanted Nakku to take the blame as a byproduct of this plan. The badi hasti was only invested in the marriage being broken and Dutta being hurt. The Nakku-betrayal was an added bonus that was all Kala's doing. I mean it was Kala after all that asked Supriya to write down Nakku's name in the later and planned the elaborate scheme to trap Nakku. The badi hasti hadn't suggested on any of it. But that's just my two bit.

For the person that came to free Ravi-Supriya, I agree that they recognized him but then it's not necessary that that person is the badi hasti himself. It could have been the pawn that he's planted INSIDE Dutta's house which is why that said pawn was recognized by Supriya and Ravi. Plus the fact that the guy did not SAY anything to the eloping couple and instead gave them a letter suggests that he was probably instructed to give on the message from the badi hasti instead. Although if that person does turn out to be the badi hasti himself then I find it hilarious that he had to use a long letter to tell them what he wanted them to know when he could have just SPOKEN to them and done it a whole lot faster! 🀣

So in my opinion, I really think Anna's good to be the badi hasti. Now lets hope the CVs agree! πŸ˜†
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kuku, anna planting a spy in Dutta's gang is quite sure. But that spy cannot be the badi hasti. This badi hasti has to be some one different. Possibly it can be anna himself also. May be when Dutta confronts him he can disclose that how except nakku his family members are also against him.
Also I have a strong feeling that More works for Anna and when Nakku's innocence will be proved, more will enter and hurt her.

I really hope that Anna track is only for a month and is not extended like the Supriya's track.