Frequent Posters

Anki262 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now just waiting for rao dulajo to die a terrific death!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡
Hope we get to see this soon😍
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They are going to show JKR dying on 17th June the same date when Real Laxmibai sacrificed her life for motherland...😭
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was more active before, but i just saw the article on the ending and it following chronologically with history! I dont think i will be able to watch her die! 😭😭
anu93 thumbnail
Agreed with u Ratilal...Its very very difficult to see our Kranti Ki Chingari Virangana Maharani Laxmibai dying 😭😭😭... JKR will always be alive in our hearts😊JKR ⭐️was the best
Intrepida thumbnail
so are all of your thoughts as this epic comes to an end?

this discussion thread used to be very active before, and as bid adieu i think we should relay our thoughts, favourite moments in the show, etc here!
Intrepida thumbnail
I personally dont want to see her die even if its just a serial!

but i managed to watch yesterday's episode, it was quite good!
I loved all of manu/lakshmi bai's action sequences, from when she was young to now!

shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

I personally dont want to see her die even if its just a serial!

but i managed to watch yesterday's episode, it was quite good!
I loved all of manu/lakshmi bai's action sequences, from when she was young to now!

I was in tears watching today's episode. Even though i think that the last episode could have been handled more properly..

but for sure...JKR leaves an empty slot for me today...It was something I used to look forward to.

Intrepida thumbnail
it was so sad!!! but raghunath singh does not die, he accompanies damodar rao to Indore!

Jhansi Ki Rani ki JAI!!!! she lives in forever- i think they had a good ending, because you knew she was not gone but within us, and was not going anywhere!!

where is everybody? ;)
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
anu93 thumbnail
JKR will always be THE BEST...ya they had a good ending...JKR toh Amar hai so she has not gone anywhere...I would miss Ulka⭐️, Kratika⭐️, Amit ji (Tatya Guru)⭐️ and Damodar😳 and entire cast of JKR...They were Perfect as a unit...👏
anu93 thumbnail
Last episode was a AWESOME⭐️ at the same time Real HeartBreaking as expected...Kratika's expressions and performance was OMG!!!...I have no words to describe it...I was feeling like I am watching real Virangana Rani Laxmibai⭐️⭐️...Damodar - Laxmibai - Tatya Guru last Scene was so touchy😭😭😭...Laxmibai's last touch to Damodar was 😭😭😭...I was literally crying😭😭