Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrabanapal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yeah, Laxmibai must punish him severely. What a traitor this Yovraj is !

anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Laxmibai's elephant fight was breathtaking yaar Hats Off !!
anu93 thumbnail
In Today's episode NanaSaheb was shocker how could he utter those words for Manu? Precap was also horrible I am fed up of this Ladaai Sarkar😡😡😡 this time Tatya Guru should kill her.
shrabanapal thumbnail

Why is Laxmibai losing so much nowadays? What happened to her father and son? Laxmibai fought so vigorously few years ago that none could capture her, now all are capturing her!  And she can wear a sari and go and tell the Yuvraj of Modh or their relatives that she is Laxmibai and his childhood friend. Karma died so why she is not revealing the truths. She suffers for her own fault. She didnot kill this Ladai Sarkar and Nelson, so she will have to bear.

fan_fiction123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey what are they showing??
Nana bhau was true rebbelion who along with tatya guru
concurred Kanpur...
Hw he became -ve all f sudden...
I think he's acting..
anu93 thumbnail
@fan-fiction : Actually NanaSahib is doing this just to show his support to Britishers so that they don't stop his pensions. Its there in history that at initial stages he just supported Britishers to gain their trust later he realized that he should also participate in rebellion. Me too think that he don't have any personal issues with Manu but only doing acting. Hope that we are proved right😊. If u want to read about this being a fact or fake I can give u the info where it is clearly mentioned that at initial stages of rebellion NanaSaheb supported Britishers.
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu93

@fan-fiction : Actually NanaSahib is doing this just to show his support to Britishers so that they don't stop his pensions. Its there in history that at initial stages he just supported Britishers to gain their trust later he realized that he should also participate in rebellion. Me too think that he don't have any personal issues with Manu but only doing acting. Hope that we are proved right😊. If u want to read about this being a fact or fake I can give u the info where it is clearly mentioned that at initial stages of rebellion NanaSaheb supported Britishers.

Yep, in history Nana Saheb did this in order to gain the trust of the British and then when they allowed him entry into one of their areas he declared war.

And WHAT AN AWESOME EPISODE todays was. Finally Larai Sarkar did justice to Lakshmi Bai.

Also, there was a unnamed queen in history of Oorcha y'know.. it's a pity no one recorded her name...
victoria12 thumbnail
cant wait to see mahaepisode.finally nelson is gonna die.......
anu93 thumbnail
Nelson ne kal ke episode me Ladai Sarkar ko Aprilfool Banaya😆...good to see finally she realised that Britishers r not trust worthy instead she should support Laxmibai⭐️. It was like Lathonki bhoot baton se nahi mante...Eagerly waiting for Sunday's episode...
fan_fiction123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@anu93: Hey i would love to read more about Nanasaheb..
will you share those links?