Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pritirays

Yeah its not a family drama! The dialogues are at times very cheap n vulgar plus the language itself is not good! So children shd be kept away from this show! I agree thsi show is pure adult stuff! Ppl under 18 shd not be watching it in my opinion! πŸ˜•

Well I believe most of the very active members of this forum are below the age of 18. Some just want to see their favorite character and could care less about the content or the underlying message. But I believe that this serial is good enough for the age 13 and off course above.πŸ˜†
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: steffroc

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh u dont worry there
i will meet u here also when i am BB🀣🀣

hope you will come on IF along with your grand children...calling you dadi...dadi...dadi...🀣
iqbalslover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

agreed this serial has some stuff which is really for the mature people. it becomes extremely difficult to watch it with family.

the maid's dialogues in yesterday's episode was just too much. i could not understand exactly what she wanted to say  when i first heard her πŸ˜• such dialogues could have been avoided.
and the other day while even watching it with my mom i got embarassed when SS started with his mantra k ''biwi ko choowa tak nahin'' and blah blah blah

exactly yaar....some of the dialogues they can easily avoid cuz they are not the basic need for the serial even without that they can manage, or they can put the things in a very polished way...some of the adult dialogue they are repeatedly showing...girrrr....
iqbalslover thumbnail

hope you will come on IF along with your grand children...calling you dadi...dadi...dadi...🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and they must be drooling on arhaans kids and i will be telling them you know the guy u r dooling at his granpa broke my heart in my teenage🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
PS. Arhaans son will break the heart of my daughter 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishid

BB > Budhhii Behoodi ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ€£

πŸ€£
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannisha

I totally disagree with this view.  Children should be allowed to watch it so they know this is not the way to behave or treat women, as such a drama is reflective of the plight of millions of women throughout India,

It is only by exposing children to such drama, that we will educate future generations of how women should be respected.

i agree with your concept...this is the concept Canadian education system follow and teach sex education from grade four in the name of health science...πŸ˜•
iqbalslover thumbnail

i agree with your concept...this is the concept Canadian education system follow and teach sex education from grade four in the name of health science...πŸ˜•

oh 4 standard is too early
here they start in 6th standard though my teacher taught us in 7th πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by steffroc - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Yeah its not a family drama! The dialogues are at times very cheap n vulgar plus the language itself is not good! So children shd be kept away from this show! I agree thsi show is pure adult stuff! Ppl under 18 shd not be watching it in my opinion! πŸ˜•

yep...but surprise to see lot of 14year girls are hyper active hereπŸ˜†
iqbalslover thumbnail

yep...but surprise to see lot of 14year girls are hyper active hereπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 thank god i am adult
cant magien to miss the serial πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†