awesome!!!!!!
outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!
perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
faboulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dil rakh lene wala topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wanna hug u shru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's actually ...............................i don't hav words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur topics alwayzzzzzzzz leave me speechless coz dey are breath taking yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My opinion-

Ash- Sreejita is a gd actress but still d performance wasn't dat gud....i mean not upto d mark! and yes,,,i luved her style,,,a lil tomboyish different frm Diya's minis and Gunur's salwar suits!!Usko leather pants mein garmi nhi lag rhi thi kyaaa?????????

Rohan-Baaki shows mein bhi he wasn't  dat gud!!!! he needs to improve just as Mohit did frm d 1st epi. to 2day! Cv's shud hav tried sumthng new wid him!!!His attitude is same as Samrat and clothes a mixture of Adhiraj and Ranvijay!!!
COPY_CAT!!!!!!!!!!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: me_mohit

awesome!!!!!!

outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faboulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dil rakh lene wala topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna hug u shru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's actually ...............................i don't hav words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur topics alwayzzzzzzzz leave me speechless coz dey are breath taking yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My opinion-

Ash- Sreejita is a gd actress but still d performance wasn't dat gud....i mean not upto d mark! and yes,,,i luved her style,,,a lil tomboyish different frm Diya's minis and Gunur's salwar suits!!Usko leather pants mein garmi nhi lag rhi thi kyaaa?????????

Rohan-Baaki shows mein bhi he wasn't dat gud!!!! he needs to improve just as Mohit did frm d 1st epi. to 2day! Cv's shud hav tried sumthng new wid him!!!His attitude is same as Samrat and clothes a mixture of Adhiraj and Ranvijay!!!

COPY_CAT!!!!!!!!!!

thank you gunjan!youre the only person whos genuinely agreed with me....some people here think ive accepted them,but nbow that theya are there in the show we cant do much!
and i agree they cus have tried something new with rohan!
me_mohit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

thank you gunjan!youre the only person whos genuinely agreed with me....some people here think ive accepted them,but nbow that theya are there in the show we cant do much!
and i agree they cus have tried something new with rohan!

who said we accepted dem..........i guess we were pin pointing them!!!!!!!!
i don't think thy'll stay for long...............................
d audience won't accept them and decreasing trp's will lead to another revamp of 5 yrs where Gunjan will return kyunki usko kisine bacha liya tha aur apne paas rakha tha! Aur ab jab usne samrat,,mayank aur nupizzz ko dkha toh wo unke paaas aa gyi and stuff lyk dat!!!!!!!

wat say????
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
GUD POST-BT I SERIOUSLY THNK DAT DERE VIL SURLY GONA B A FUTURE TRAK ON ROHAN N ASH...wat say?????
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
i dont think theyll go so soon....but theyll get the old charecters back for sure!....speavilly gunjan!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar4evr

<font color="#330099">GUD POST-BT I SERIOUSLY THNK DAT DERE VIL SURLY GONA B A FUTURE TRAK ON ROHAN N ASH...wat say?????</font>

ofcourse there will be,maybe shell get attracted to sam,but will have a heartbreak once she comes to know the truth,and then the ash rohan love story will start!
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

ofcourse there will be,maybe shell get attracted to sam,but will have a heartbreak once she comes to know the truth,and then the ash rohan love story will start!

yes i agree....cz dere r 4 of dem enterng d show now-2 boys n 2 girls

so i thnk dey vil b paired wid ech oder..n none of d new chacters vil b paired(as in made a couple)..wid d old ones..yes likng of freshers 2wards d  old ones is one thng dat came 2 my mind as wel..bt d starting of dere luvstry is seriously vil nt happn...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
i dont think anyone will accept it...it maybe purely one sisded!
ramramramram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly Mayur and Sajan forever.
Lekin i find Ash's character differnt from all the other girls but the girl needs to act better coz she looks a bit too soft and Rohan is yuck, even Samrat's character was 10000 times better because it had so many shades to it.
akshitha_rk thumbnail
good going girl.............great interpritation