Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
oye lol dammit need to comment again :P....loved the updates as I have already told you!! but I am confused!! do something about that :P
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you everyone for reading my FF so far.
I plan to update in the next couple of days, and I promise it shall be long. :)

@ Sumii - I'll let you in on a lil' secret (lol, keep it to yourself :P)... I purposely wrote daughters-in-law. You'll find out why in part four, and (spoiler alert) it has something to do with a certain dream...

I'm not making this a sad FF - it shall have happy endings.
But as I mentioned in the other thread, I always wanted to explore other pairings... I know I'm not meant to mess with perfect jodis... but hey, all in the name of writing ;)

Much love. <3
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -saBii-

Thank you everyone for reading my FF so far.
I plan to update in the next couple of days, and I promise it shall be long. :)

@ Sumii - I'll let you in on a lil' secret (lol, keep it to yourself :P)... I purposely wrote daughters-in-law. You'll find out why in part four, and (spoiler alert) it has something to do with a certain dream...

I'm not making this a sad FF - it shall have happy endings.
But as I mentioned in the other thread, I always wanted to explore other pairings... I know I'm not meant to mess with perfect jodis... but hey, all in the name of writing ;)

Much love. <3

lol I don't care if you mess them up cus you're a good writer :P...see I am so supportive of my lover :P

ooo dream eh...lol me excited very excited ha ha ha ha!!
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is so cute! lol wanna know something funny, it took me forever to figure out who khanak and shaan were lol. and then it clicked from oodhani.
sabihaa. thumbnail

PART FOUR

Dinner was an enjoyable affair. The girls couldn't find anything to criticise, except for the roti.

Nikki: Wow that was beautiful. I'm so full. Rahul Bhaiya, become a professional chef. I'd eat at your restaurant every day. (giggles)

Armaan: Of course, what else would you do besides eating anyway? (smirks)

N: (steps on Armaan's foot, and smiles angelically)

Ar: (grimacing in pain) Oops, sorry I forgot. You're a queen at fighting.

Abhi: (under his breath) Haan, Nikki Pehelwan.

N: (glares at Abhi) Be thankful you weren't sitting next to me.

Abhi: Be thankful you got to eat such nice food.

N: Be grateful that I didn't complain about your roti. (grins)

Ab: Huh? What's there to complain about my roti?

Everyone looks at each other, and breaks out into laughter.

Rahul: Abhi, the roti smelt and tasted great. It just didn't look... great.

N: It looked a map of India. (giggles)

Ab: (looks sheepish)

Muskaan: Awwww, devarji it's alright. Nikki will teach you how to make it properly. (smirks at Nikki)

N&Ab: (face of horror)

Everyone notices their faces, and laughs even harder.

Prerna: (smiling) The food was brilliant. And because they worked so hard, I'm sure they won't mind a bit of help cleaning up. Right Rishabh?

Rishabh: Huh? Kya? You want me, your husband, to wash dishes?

Prerna: Of course. Women always do it without complaint, and besides, I won't let Muskaan strain herself, and Nikki looks after her better than the boys can. So yes Rishabh, you will help the boys clean up. Ayush, you're in charge beta. (smiles, and gets up to wash her hands)

They all look at Rishabh.

Rishabh: Boys, I'll teach you how to wash them properly (winks) Aakhir, why have a dishwasher in the first place if you won't use it?

Muskaan: Papa, make sure Maa didn't hear that. (giggles)

Muskaan and Nikita watch the boys start cleaning duty, when Prerna tells the two of them to come to the lounge room.

Cleaned up, Nikki and Muskaan make their way to Prerna, with quizzical looks on their faces.

Prerna: Aaja betiyaan. I thought we would have some privacy away from the boys. I think there's a lot we need to talk about.

Muskaan: Kya hua Maa? Is everything alright?

Prerna: I'm worried. I'm worried for you Nikita. Why don't you tell us what's going on. I know you haven't been very happy lately, whenever Shaan comes home, and I ask him about you, he always goes silent and walks straight into his room.

Nikita: (looks upset) I'm sorry Aunty that I've been causing Shaan pain. Aaj ke baad, I won't put him through it.

Prerna: Arrey Nikki, that's not the problem. Shaan will always be sensitive to your pain and issues. He cares for you so much, you're like his little sister.

Nikki: (smiles through her tears) I know, I love him like he's my twin.

Prerna: And I'm glad of that. Which is why I want you to open up darling. If Shaan is like your twin, can't you look at me as your mother, and tell me what's eating you inside?

And with that, Nikki starts sobbing openly, and proceeds to tell Prerna and Muskaan about her issues with her mother.

Muskaan: Nikki, I didn't know you had such big issues with your mum. I thought they were the usual mother-daughter problems ' heaven knows how many of them I had.

N: Bhabi, I wish it were those problems. I want my mother back, but she's shut me out. And all I can do is argue to make her listen. (sobs) I love my mother, and I've forgiven her for what she said about Dad, but it doesn't excuse the fact that she doesn't see me as her own.

Prerna: Nikki, aaja. I know you're hurt.

N: (hugs Prerna) Aunty, what do I do? I'm so confused.

Muskaan: Confusion solved. Aaj se, you're living with us. No ifs, no buts. My little sister isn't going anywhere, acha?

N: Really bhabi? You'd do that for me?

M: Nikki, my little sister. Of course. And besides, I know Ayush would love to have you with him. And me being 6months pregnant, I'll need your support more than anything.

Prerna: So it's settled then. But Nikki, you will need to go back home every so often, just to see your family. (wipes Nikki's tears) I know it'll be hard, but Riddhima and Khanak will miss their sister, and I know Shashank sees you as his daughter. Please?

N: I promise Aunty. (manages a soft smile)

All three women hug each other, with the light beginning to shine at the start of a new journey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the boys are cleaning up the table and kitchen, when Nikki's phone rings. Shaan, who was cleaning the table, picks it up and answers it.

Shaan: Riddhima?

Khanak: Shaan? Why have you got Nikki's phone?

S: Oh, it's you. Why have you got Riddhima's phone?

K: I couldn't find mine. So where is Nikki, I want to speak to her.

S: Always so pushy... she's with Bhabi and Maa at the moment. I can call her for you.

K: (is silent for a moment) No, it's okay. Shaan, is she alright?

S: She's doing fine. In fact, she managed to laugh properly for the first time in awhile. How are you and Riddhima coping?

K: I'm glad she's smiling. (falters) Di has been pretty quiet, and me... (starts sniffling)

S: Khanak? Are you.... umm... crying? (is a bit worried)

K: I miss her Shaan. She's only been gone a couple of hours, but I feel like she's been gone for years. (starts sobbing) Please... tell her... I miss her; and that... I hope she comes home very soon.

S: Khanak. Please don't cry. I promise that everything will be better soon. But I need you to be stronger alright? If Nikki finds out you've been crying, it'll hurt her more. I know you can't stand me... but for Nikki's sake, don't stop smiling.

K: (gulps) Alright Shaan. I'll try not to. It's just so hard you know, she's always been there for me, but now she's gone... and I want to be there for her, but I didn't know how. I promise, that for Nikki's sake, I'll keep smiling. I won't let her... or you... down.

S: I knew I could count on you. (is silent for a little while) Ummmm, did you want me to get Armaan?

K: (smiles) It's alright, I'll call him later. I better get going...

S: Uh yeah, you should. Umm, say hi to Ridzy for me.

K: I will... and Shaan?

S: Yeah?

K: Thanks for helping me. (hangs up)

S: (thinking to himself) It's alright Khanak, anything to hear a smile in your voice...

Armaan comes into the dining room, and notices Shaan standing there lost in thought.

Ar: Champ!

S: Huh? (is brought back to reality) Oh hey, uh, what's up?

Ar: Seriously bro, you have got to loosen up. Anyway, who was on the phone?

S: Oh... umm... Khanak. She wanted to talk to Nikki.

Ar: What? My sweetie was on the phone, and you... talked to her? Like you had a proper conversation?

S: (rolls eyes) Yes bhai, I am capable of making conversation.

Ar: Oh I'm sure. Oh look, here comes your other half. (smirks)

S: Very funny.

Muskaan and Nikki walk into the kitchen.

Rahul: (noticing Muskaan's face) Hi sweetheart, sab theek hai na?

Muskaan: (smiles) Everything's fine, are you ready to go? Ayush kahaan hai?

Rahul: Hmm, he's probably doing something with Dad. We're done anyway, Nikki, you ready?

N: Huh? Oh yeah, I'm ready bhaiya, whenever you guys are.

Ayush: (runs up to Nikki) Are you staying with us Chachi? YAY!

N: (picks Ayush up) Yes Chote Nawab, I'm staying with you.

Ayush: Can you stay with us forever? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

Muskaan: Ayush, as long as you promise not to annoy her. Right Nikki?

N: Bhabi, Ayush never annoys me. (smiles) Anyway, I'm assuming we're ready? It's just that I have early morning classes.

Rahul: Oh yeah, I've got an early morning start as well. Alright everyone, we're going. Dad, I'll call you about the proposal tomorrow.

Rahul, Muskaan, Nikki and Ayush say their farewells, and leave. Armaan also decides to head off, and Abhi & Shaan decide to go to bed. Finally only Prerna and Rishabh are left downstairs.

Rishabh: Today was an extra special treat. Kaash, Nikki's family were able to come. I would have seen all four daughter-in-laws today. Prerna, I'm hoping that dream of yours will come true. Your dreams generally are premonitions, so I'm hoping this one will be the same.

Prerna: I hope so too. I didn't think the jodis would work out like that. But thinking of makes me realise that they are perfect for each other. Shayad I should do something to get it started. Although tonight's interaction made me realise their love might start on their own. (sighs and squeezes Rishabh's hand). Chal, let's go to sleep.

Prerna and Rishabh head off to their room, and while Rishabh falls asleep straight away; Prerna cannot get that dream out of her head...

Flashback

Prerna is in the middle of a wedding, and with everyone congratulating her and Rishabh, she assumes it's a wedding of one of her sons. She walks around the room, realising she's in Panchghani, in their ancestral mansion.

She sees Muskaan, Rahul and Ayush all very happy and also accepting congratulations. She sees another child with them, and assumes that it's their second child. She smiles, and continues walking till she bumps into the groom.

It's Shantanu, and looks so handsome in his sherwani. Prerna smiles at him, and he looks so happy. She looks for his bride, but can't seem to see her anywhere. She wonders who it might be, when someone touches her feet for blessing. It's Riddhima.

Riddhima is wearing a gorgeous blue sari, which makes her skin glow even more. Prerna looks at her and realises not only is she wearing a mangalsutra, she's holding a little boy. Although Prerna is slightly surprised, she realises her and Abhimanyu must have gotten married a little while ago. Riddhima moves on to talk to Shaan, and Prerna continues her walk around the room.

The scene changes; and it looks like Shaan is married now, as the photographer has called everyone for a family shot. Rishabh asks for Prerna, and when she hears her name, she turns and is shocked at what she sees.

On the groom's right side, are Armaan and Riddhima. Armaan (who is wearing a blue kurta pajama) is holding a little girl in one hand, and has the other hand on Riddhima's waist, while she holds their son.

In the middle are the bride and groom ' Shaan... and Khanak! Khanak looks beautiful in a red and white lengha, while wearing what looks like Prerna's bridal dupatta. She's holding Shaan's hand, and is grinning as she looks at her husband.

On Khanak's left, is Prerna's second eldest son, Abhimanyu... and Nikita. Nikki is wearing a soft pink and mint green lengha, and Abhi is wearing an off-white sherwani. While Abhi is holding (what looks like) a yr old girl, Nikita is pregnant. Both seem lost in each other's eyes as the photos are taken.

Prerna makes her presence known, and all smile seeing her, and the children all call out "Dadi!" as everyone laughs. More shots are taken of this perfect family... before someone starts calling Prerna's name... and she wakes up.

Back in the present, Prerna realises that she must do what she can to push these three couples together... and it should start with a little dosti...

Precap to part five:

Announcer: Alright, has everyone found their partner? Let's get the party started!

Everyone notices as Armaan&Riddhima, Shaan&Khanak, and Abhi&Nikki make their way to the dance floor, none of them looking too pleased to be with the other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought I might add the clothes Prerna saw each couple in.

Rahul and Muskaan:

Armaan and Riddhima:

Shaan and Khanak:

Abhi and Nikita:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Part Four came out nicely. I was a bit confused on how to start it.
Thank you so much for all your support.

I know it's taking awhile for things to get going... but once it starts, there's no looking back, so I really wanna get this right.

As always, please read/like/comment/criticise.
Much love. <3

Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its cute yaar ............. i like the dream ........................ur precap just rocks
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for pm dear.

Lovely post.I don't understand why Ayush called Nikki 'Chachi'.Nikki is not in relationship either.
why prerna watch that dream she is not aware of Abhi Ridhimma n Armaan khanak relationships?

Wait for next.
sabihaa. thumbnail
@ Wow123: It's all good.
And Ayush calls Nikki 'chachi' because ever since he's known her, he's always thought she was with Shaan (although we know otherwise) and the name just stuck.
As for that dream.. I see it as the beginning of the re-alignment of our three jodis... Prerna does know (in reality) about Armaan & Khanak/ Abhi & Ridzy being together... which is why she was surprised at what she saw, when she saw them. :)

@ Jaya: Thanks sweetie. :) And yeah, I can't wait for part five... I have so much planned. It's the starting of their prem kahanis. :)

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -saBii-

@ Wow123: It's all good.
And Ayush calls Nikki 'chachi' because ever since he's known her, he's always thought she was with Shaan (although we know otherwise) and the name just stuck.
As for that dream.. I see it as the beginning of the re-alignment of our three jodis... Prerna does know (in reality) about Armaan & Khanak/ Abhi & Ridzy being together... which is why she was surprised at what she saw, when she saw them. :)

Thanks sabii.For clearing all my doubts.I hav doubts its mean i read it very conciously.Let see how this alignment happen as atleast Abhi is serious about his relationship with Ridhimma.Armaan is not serious n Shaan is not in a relationship.So let see what happen next???continue soon.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear...loved part 4!

So Abhi's rotis looked like India, eh? Well...then they must look better than mine! LOL at least it was edible...I was reminded of my adventure in the kitchen once...after which I'm not even allowed to go in there in fear of what disaster I'll create LMAO!

I like Prerna's dream...It was so sweet! <3 And AN would look absolutely awesome in those clothes! Good choice! ^^

Looking forward to more.

Love,
Khushboo.