1 June written update Complete: Battle is on

sigrid thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#1
Good Morning CBians

Avinash Sachdev: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2890/avinash-sachdev/
Rubina Dilaik: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/

Join Avinash Sachdev's Official Fan Site on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avinash-Sachdev-Official-Fan-Page/110105482351570



Please vote for Avinash and Rubina for best male and female golden debut and CB for best show!

http://www.glamsham.com/gold-awards-2010/


Part 1
The monologe has changed. They show Radhika waiting in green and than they show Dev, It is sought off in a mirror and Radhika in red is looking at it. Beautiful
The episode starts Shantanu saying to Radhika let me see how you will save your family from this clan destroyer. Radhika says a person who has strength of her bakhti will not lose till the end and Radhika and shantanu staring at each other. Radhika looks at him and is walking away when the phone bell rings and Shantanu says hello, yes Ma, Radhika listening this, stops rite there to listen. Vaishali says where are you? Please be near me as if you go away bad thoughts come in mind. He says do not worry Ma, I do know that you cannot stay without me. While he is talking to Vaishali, he walks towards Radhika and is in her face. Vaishali says, the planning for your RP abisheka still is going on. If you would be here, it would help. Shantanu says, yes since it is my abisheka, I should be there to prepare for it. I will finish all my work and be rite there. Nothing is going to happen to your pet son. He has a wicked smile and is looking at Radhika in a cunning way but very happy. It looked as if he was teasing her and giving her a face off.
Nurse also has a wicked smile. Shantanu says, see how Mother is worried about me. Since she has lost one son she cannot stay away from me. In a very short time I have done magic on them that they all love me. In that case who is going to listen to you. If say things they will not be able to bear it. You kanha also will not be able to help you or do anything now. If he really wanted to help you, he would have done before this and you would not have reached this stage. Radhika says Kanha forgive Sushupal's 100 sins but when the pot of his sins got filled, Lord Krishan killed him with his wheel that his head fell away from his body. You end is also near and you will face your end soon. They both have a long stare. OMG Rubina has done excellent acting……...perfect scene.
At PB, Vivek is talking to Mahant and telling him they are prepareing for the abisheka as per muhart time. Arjan is passing by and Vivek stops him. Tells him to check if all cars are there. Arjan goes to his father and says, I was to be RP but what am doing checking for cars. Mrinalini comes and says, Chachaji, now you will have to accept defeat. Chachaji says Badi Bahu, I am not a person to accept defeat. She says whatever. Arjan goes to check the cars. Mrinalini says someone give me tea. Vaishali comes and says Susheel take care of dhan stuff. Vivek says mother check the list I have made. See if I missed anything. Vaishali says what destiny has in store, tears of my one son have not dryed and and here I am having planning abisheka of other son. Vivek says, Dev left us but Shantabu will increase the honor of our family. Radhika comes and says not increase but will destroy the family honor.

Part 2

Radhika says we have been cheated. Before anything more bad happens we have to take care of things fast. Vaishali says what are you talking about CB? About whom you are talking about? Radhika says about Shantanu. She says Vivek bhaibhya……..Shantanu is a great sinner and he is not fit to be a RP. Vaishali says what are you talking about and gets very upset. She turns her face away and tells all the servants to go. She than tells to Radhika, You are lost as Dev has left you, you are conscious that is why you are saying all these things. Radhika says I am fully conscious and I know what I am saying. Shantanu tired to kill Dev and he pushed him in the valley. All look shocked but chachaji and Mrinalini brains are kicking in. Vaishali says this is not true. Shantanu would not do this. This is not possible. Arjan says one minute please, how can you says this is not possible. He tells his father you speak as they will not believe me. Chachaji gets up and says we have given roof to a snake and have been feeding him milk, he killed the chirag of this family. Vaishali says all stop it. She asks Radhika are you aware what you are saying and why you are blaming him. Radhika say he himself agreed that he tried to kill my husband and he pushed him in the valley. Vaishali says why will he do so. He is Dev's brother. Why will he kill his own brother and take away a son from his mother. Arjan says Radhika is saying rite. Shantanu must have killed Dev so he can become RP. Radhika looks sad. Arjan says why will he not do so, after all he is a clan destroyer. Shantanu shouts, you are rite Arjan. All look at him. I am a clan destroyer. He walks in, Radhika and him have a long stare. He says I am so tried of listening that I am a clan destroyer. Since long time I have been listening to it. Vaishali says son. Shantanu says let me talk mother. He says today it is too much. I am being blamed that I killed my own brother. Radhika says you are not being blamed, but you did try and that is the truth. You yourself told me so. Shantanu goes and says to Radhika why are you doing all this. Chachaji says, CB is not telling a lie. If you told her yourself. Arjan says you are saying rite babhuji. He says I will call the police rite now. Shantanu says call the police. I agree that Radhika is telling the truth. All look at him.

Part 3

Shantanu says it is the truth, I went to meet Gaytri ma and to talk to her about tomorrow's abisheka. It is truth that Radhika came there to talk to me. I introduce her to Gaytri ma and all was going on well and we were talking about RP when all of sudden Radhika started to talk nonsense……..Gaytri ma and I were shocked as to what she was saying…….we made her sit on sofa and than started to call doctor and went to get water and when I came back she was not there. I was very upset and came home. What do I see she is blaming me of killing Dev and here I am carrying medicine for her in my pocket which dr. gave. Radhika says Maji he is telling lies. He says call the police and let me go to jail instead of living in this home as sinner it is better for me to be in jail. I thought I have come back and all love me and accept me as a member of this family but this is not so. Radhika has suffered a big lose and due to that if she is blaming I can understand because she is not mentally stable but you Vivek brother, Arjan…....Radhika says please do not believe him. Maji please do listen to his sweet talk....he is doing drama. Vaishali says enough CB. Shantanu has his head bend and is all smile. He looks very happy. Vaishali says enough Radhika. You did not accept Dev's death we agreed with you. You did not take away all the signs of Shughan, we accepted it. But now you do not want anyone to ne RP that is why you are blaming someone else. I would have believe what you were saying if Shantanu did not come and tell me the truth. You have been going on and on about him. They show him wiping tears. What a joke. He gets up and says ma, do not say anything to Radhika as she has suffered the loose of Dev. In the state she is one has to forgive 100 murders, if she committed the, he looks at Radhika with a wicked smile and happiness and challenges Radhika with his eyes. Radhika says Maji he is telling lies. Vivek brother……. Vaisahli says stop it. Shantanu is taking your side and you are going on blaming him. I will not hear anything against him from anyone....all keep quite. Vaishali says shantanu you heart is big, forgive Radhika for what she is saying. Do not feel bad. Come with me. Mahant wants us to take car for some things. Shantanu says one minute ma…..he goes to Radhika and gives her the bottle and tells her two tablets after each meal. He looks at her and is trying to tell her……guess I won. Radhika looks on. She has her thinking cap on. Vaishali takes the bottle and gives to Radhika and takes Shantanu away. Radhika thinks out loud and says maji does not believe me. I will have to talk to Dadima. They show dadima sitting on bed with Dev's picture looking at it. Radhika comes in and goes to her. She sits quietly by her side. Dadima asks CB what is it? Radhika says I want to talk to you about something important. It is about shantanu. That very moment Vaishali comes in calling CB, where are you? I have been looking every where for you. Come help me there is so much work. She is pulling Radhika towards the door when Dadima asks Radhika what were you telling me about Shantanu? Vaishali says Shantanu. Yes tomorrow is his abisheka so she must be asking about the details about it. Vaishali tells Radhika dadima is not feeling well why trouble her. Come let us check all the stuff and she takes her out of the room. Dadima looks on.

Part 4

Vaishali brings Radhika in the courtyard and tells her what are you trying to do? What were you trying to tell Dadima. In you craziness……..you were going to tell all and what if dadima would have got shock than what would have happened? She is crying and is not ready to listen to Radhika. She tells Radhika we understand your state but what if you tell all wrong about Shantanu to her. She tells radhika to be careful, if you go ant tell all wrong things about Shantanu to Dadima and her health goes bad, than you are to be blamed. Only you. They both have stare at each other. Radhika is surprise that Vaishali dos not want to listen. She walks off. omg Vaishali has gone crazy.
They show Shantanu in his room. He has his wallet opened and is looking at a picture of RaDEv. What will you do now Radhika? He says let me see how you will stop me from becoming a RP. All are going to think you are crazy and than you can wander around on the street with Kanha idol in your hands. Doing nothing. He laugh like crazy. His phone starts rining? he sees. Why is Diwaker calling me. He picks up the phone and asks why have you called me. Diwaker says I heard sir, in gurgoen they are building new housing and for advance payment they need 10 lakhs, Shantanu tells him I told you to go abroad for some days……..what are you doing here? Diwaker says shall I come to take 10 lakhs? Shantanu tells him I gave you how much I wanted to give you. Diwaker ays that was before I came to know that you will get millions. So if you give me just 10, nothing you will miss. For me, I will get my flat and for few days I will go abroad too……...good someone is black mailing Shantanu Haha. Shantanu gets angry but tells him I am coming at the same place meet me there.
They show all the preparations are going on. Phone bell rings. Radhika picks up the phone and says hello….. Shastriji says Radhika how are you? My mind and heart were worried about you and I was feeling ineasy. So I called. Is everything OK. Radhika says Babuji nothing is OK. I came to know that the person who tried to kill Dev and than created the plan is none other than Shantanu. Shastriji is shocked listening to it. He says what? Radhika says yes babuji and I am trying to tell everyone the truth but no one is listening to me. Shastriji says I had my doubts about him from the beginning. He had come to meet me in the temple but he hid the truth from me. I should have understood that very moment that he has agenda and is hiding things. Radhika says but Babuji how can I make everyone believe all this. Tomorrow is his abisheka for RP. I will not be able to do anything as I have no proof. Shastriji says truth does not need proof. Truth always wins. Due to truth Kanha became the chakradar instead of the one with flute. With faith in Kanha you have to fight the battle of truth and go on. Dharma will win over adhrama. You just have faith in Kanha. Radhika asks for blessings for her battle. Shastriji blesses her with victory be hers. Radhika syas babuji you talk has given me strength. I will not lose my faith. I will win.
They show Shantanu coming to a warehouse looking for Diwaker. Diwaker comes and than gives him the money. He asks him when is he leaving for abroad. Diwaker says first to book my flat than to the airport. Shantanu is upset and tells him to do it fast. Diwaker says you should not spoil your realtions with me. I failed Dev's brakes but what if you need my help again. Shantnau holds his neck and says you need not worry about it. Diwaker gets scared. Shantanu tells him after today if I see your face again,I will mess your face in such a way that you will not be able to show your face to anyone.
In PB, all are at dinner table. Vaishali is looking worried. Deepika tells him to come and eat. Vaishali says no I am worried about Shantanu, I told him to be near me and he went out without telling me. Shantanu walks in and Vaishali says where you went and your phone was answering. Ok leave all this. Clothes for you have come from Mutt. You need to try if they fit now. Radhika go and get them from pooja room. Radhika goes. Vaishali says when ever out go out tell me and go. Radhika comes with clothes. All are looking very upset while Vaishali is trying all the clothes on Shantanu. She than puts the yellow shawl around him. She says today I see Dev in you………..omg she is going bananas.
They show Dev's picture and Shantanu in same line. Radhika looks very upset. Vaishali says I see dev's reflection in you. He smiles and sought off challenges Radhika………..episode ends

Precap
Abisheka is going on. Police come. Stop it. All look on. The cop says to shantanu we have come to arrest you. Raadhika smiles.

Comments

Shantanu is challenging Kanha.........so we know who will win. Always the truth is going to win. Radhika has Kanha and Dev with her. So she has the strength and shakti with her.
It was good to see Chacahi and Arjan given some role. Vaishali has acted good.
Rubina steals the episode. She rocks.
The battle has started.............
Edited by sigrid - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

28

Views

9.5k

Users

28

Likes

189

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#2

Thank you very much...

so sad no one will believe Radhika as Radhika was the one who supported santanu to be accepted in the family ....
shinyclassic thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#3
quick update indeed,,,rubi's acting is improving day after day,,,
_Invincible_ thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#4
thanx 4 the update.............
wat is chachaji upto now?????
49erFan thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
#5
Thanks for update, oh man I hate that snake, we put Vishaka to an end and now this!
Ansa786 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#6
Thanks for the quick update Usha😃 Knew it.. No one would believe in Rads! Expected this only. Now she will have to fight against Shan on her own without Dev and her family's support.
arp1967 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#7
Thanks for the update.....at least Chachji and Arjun will support her in not believe her of course it'll fit in with their plan! Gosh how long will this storyline drag on, RaDev just can't seem to catch a break!!
KBCFan thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#8
may be he will prove radhika insane, oh my god
Didi07 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#9
thanks for the update......not interesting without Dev......
gauranitai thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#10
thanks for the update!! i sooo want to strangle shantanu rite nw!😡

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".