Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

heyyyy hiiii Mina .. welcome back dear !!

how was ur trip????

u there??? πŸ˜ƒ
who else is on ???πŸ˜‰

hiii dpka dii, thanks for the welcome! am here now diii but not for long.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG, talk about speed!!! I did not even begin on the next CC yet, slow down folks, aiieee!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

No problem Shivang, it did not take me long to find the page number of Lola's lyrics, because I just looked up which page I posted the Van Van Bhatke Ram Pic Update, and I went from there so it did not take me long at all.πŸ˜†Lola's lyrics were about two or three pages after that.

Yeah, I agree with you about the speed of this CC.πŸ‘If you check out the other CCs in this forum dedicated to the daily soaps or TV Jodis people love so much, they move at such a super fast speed I am honestly shocked how the members keep up.😲For example, the CC dedicated to MJHT's Mayur Jodi is at its #58 or #60 or something, and they finish their CCs so fast that they open a new one eachmonth!See, that is just waaay too fast for me. As a member I would never be able to read through all the pages since I last logged on, and as the starter of the CC it would be pureNarak for me to updt it every hour or so.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†On the other hand, some CCs are so slow that they move about two pages per month or even two months.😳So yes, I agree that the pace of our CC is perfect in terms of timing. I was just pointing out that compared to the last CC, we moved a bit slower this time, but no biggie.πŸ˜ƒ

Hey, can you think of a way in which we can speed up our BRC CC? I wonder why it moves so slow.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Plzzz everyone participate in that one too!

Yes Lalitha. I had the idea of your true intentions. I knew you were mainly comparing the CC speed with the earlier CC speed relatively judging only rather than absolutely. But I just picked up the point to express mainly my view on the speed rather than consoling you or countering your desire about speed. I was that sure about your maturity. So my words 'not to worry' said to you, actually more were indication of my thought on this to you rather than expressing my belief that you actually worry about it seriously. Well said about other CCs!!! πŸ‘

I have lots of dialogs which can be posted in MB CC. Mainly they are all Kushal's posts on Orkut or Anadi Anupam's (another Orkut member) posts so I was not touching them so far and waiting for Kushal to be free and able to access net in the middle of full time college and hostel stay. But he is like my brother (in fact both of them but Kushal is also the member of IF CC) so no problem as such of posting his posts even without asking him if need arises and time to post them is appropriate considering the posts made around. So now I can do it by giving credit to them for their type work and enthusiasm and liking. Dohas & Bhagwad Geeta dialogs & verse analysis are all posted and songs are very few. So other option can only be siggies and DOTW. I and Lola have many DOTW in mind inspired from Orkut threads - files with you sent by Lola. I am always ready for any discussion over there. If you are free, then we two and Debipriya (And Lola in winters) can easily make that CC move faster through discussions only. MB is such a serial and epic which can have infinite scope of debate topics. And I am always ready for any responsibility you want to give me which I can handle. No favour at all (replying your post in MB CC). Pleasure totally. Anyhow, the number of pages and songs/dialogs posted so far are not too many so not a big task at all.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Chinnu!πŸ€— Glad to see you active here! Cute emoticon.πŸ˜ƒ

So how are things?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

Yes Lalitha. I had the idea of your true intentions. I knew you were mainly comparing the CC speed with the earlier CC speed relatively judging only rather than absolutely. But I just picked up the point to express mainly my view on the speed rather than consoling you or countering your desire about speed. I was that sure about your maturity. So my words 'not to worry' said to you, actually more were indication of my thought on this to you rather than expressing my belief that you actually worry about it seriously. Well said about other CCs!!! πŸ‘

I have lots of dialogs which can be posted in MB CC. Mainly they are all Kushal's posts on Orkut or Anadi Anupam's (another Orkut member) posts so I was not touching them so far and waiting for Kushal to be free and able to access net in the middle of full time college and hostel stay. But he is like my brother (in fact both of them but Kushal is also the member of IF CC) so no problem as such of posting his posts even without asking him if need arises and time to post them is appropriate considering the posts made around. So now I can do it by giving credit to them for their type work and enthusiasm and liking. Dohas & Bhagwad Geeta dialogs & verse analysis are all posted and songs are very few. So other option can only be siggies and DOTW. I and Lola have many DOTW in mind inspired from Orkut threads - files with you sent by Lola. I am always ready for any discussion over there. If you are free, then we two and Debipriya (And Lola in winters) can easily make that CC move faster through discussions only. MB is such a serial and epic which can have infinite scope of debate topics. And I am always ready for any responsibility you want to give me which I can handle. No favour at all (replying your post in MB CC). Pleasure totally. Anyhow, the number of pages and songs/dialogs posted so far are not too many so not a big task at all.

Aww, I understand you Shivang, was just expressing my views about the speed of the other CCs as well.πŸ˜† I think we all like the speed of our CC, because even with our busy schedules we never feel left out of the conversations and inputs, and we are always sure that people will notice our posts without losing them amidst 100s of others....I once tried to join this other CC about some general movie topics, and when I posted in it, I logged on the next day and saw that the CC had moved about 35 pages overnight!ShockedWacko Let alone finding my last post, no one even replied to it. I really do not see the point of such CCs unless one plans to stay online every second of the night, but that is just too much, don't you think so?Embarrassed

And thanks a lot for helping me out with the BRC CC, it really means a lot to me!πŸ€— Would never be able to do it without you. Will be looking forward to your post in the other CC.πŸ˜‰

And yes, will def take part in the discussions there as well. Actually, I only saw BRC's MB in full when I was a child, and now though I have the VCDs, they do not have subtitles so it is hard for me to understand some parts when I rewatch the epis. As a result, it is hard for me to post pic updates of certain important scenes I esp like because I don't know where in the VCDs they are.Embarrassed But I will def post another pic update soon....am missing that CC.😊
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guysssss πŸ€— Too tired to reply right now and by the time I get to it we'll prob be in our "new home" already πŸ˜› Until then, here's a SiyaRam sig I made a few days ago from the adorable pic update Janu had posted... Bolly song lyrics again, which I had once used on a VD sig and which mean "when you're by my side, we can show the world - we can even teach death how to live" 😍 Janu, at some point in the next CC could you plzzzz give us HQ'er versions of the pics I used on the bottom, all those Vidhna Tere Lekh handholds? Thanks a ton in advance!! Feel free to use, guys:

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Belated Radha Ashtami wishes to all of you 😊.

Jai Shri Radhe Rani

(I am really late in wishing, net connection was down since last 2 days 😑 😑 )

Now the CC is moving SO FAST!!! I mean- I was in page 138 (on 15 Sept- when connection was lost 😑)... and lo... now it is on page 147 in just 2 days!!!! Looks like everyone is eager to arrive at the New CC πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoying the discussions of Lali and Shivang .. I am also with you two about MB CC. You know MB has always been my favourite, it is just that these days I am watching Ramayan on DVD, so I'm not able to focus on MB, but if we decide on some particular topic, I am always there for MB with my contribution πŸ˜ƒ, I love MB😍 😍 😍, (th' can't remember all the details, dialogues or scenes), just respond to it instinctively from childhood (if I can say so πŸ˜ƒ )

@ Lola
Loved the story about Radherani. In one of the Satsang, I have heard a story having some similarity to this one, will try to post it in CC5 😊.

@ Chinnu

Hey, WELCOME Dear πŸ€— ... Was reading your posts from prev pages... Really glad to meet you here 😊.

BTW- Are you a great fan of Daya? I also watch CID πŸ˜‰ and love the characters ⭐️

@ Lali,

You know I am missing you too 😭 😭 😭, already explained the reason of my absence πŸ˜‰ since last 2-3 days.

Do you remember where were we in our last post? I mean- whose post is pending?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. I have completely forgotten.... Will search for the prev. posts of ours πŸ˜ƒ.

@ Dpka ,

Ghar ka kaam ho gaya? Why don't you join the discussion going between me and Lali about New and Old Ramayan ? I know you were following all our posts πŸ˜ƒ...

BTW- Mera posts padhke SDB ki upar Sig banaya....LOVE you Dear ❀️ ❀️ ❀️...

@ Arun-Deeps

Padhai ke beech yahan apni creations bhi post karti rehna kabhi kabhi, Love them ❀️... SK Radhe-Ashtami Sig was Great! Sabhi jodi ko shaamil kar diya tha πŸ‘

So, those are my short replies πŸ˜‰ (as I went thr' last 10 pages in last one hour πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰) ... Don't know if I have missed anyone... 😳

Love you all πŸ€—
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debipriya

@ Chinnu

Hey, WELCOME Dear πŸ€— ... Was reading your posts from prev pages... Really glad to meet you here 😊.

BTW- Are you a great fan of Daya? I also watch CID πŸ˜‰ and love the characters ⭐️

HI
yepp am daya fan...and coming from cid forum😊
nice to meet you priya...
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

@Everyone....wwwwooooowowwwwwwis .. amazing Radhashtami siggis frnds...

loved each n every siggy...  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
will use them soon .. 

@Gunia .. wwooowww amazing paintings dear... loved them ..
loved the new combo siggy u posted..  😳😳😳😳
u imroved a lottttt ... veryyyyyy gooooddd !! ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Janaki di .. will wait for ur ques di !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanx a bazzzzzzzzzzzillion  for liking d paintings😳 Awwwwwwwwww..............thanx for suxh shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet complimets n making me blush...everytimeβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

Hi guysssss πŸ€— Too tired to reply right now and by the time I get to it we'll prob be in our "new home" already πŸ˜› Until then, here's a SiyaRam sig I made a few days ago from the adorable pic update Janu had posted... Bolly song lyrics again, which I had once used on a VD sig and which mean "when you're by my side, we can show the world - we can even teach death how to live" 😍 Janu, at some point in the next CC could you plzzzz give us HQ'er versions of the pics I used on the bottom, all those Vidhna Tere Lekh handholds? Thanks a ton in advance!! Feel free to use, guys:

SUPERB work behna!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Can't tell how much m luvin' d textDay Dreaming
can't take my eyes off itDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
PURE EXCELLENCE!!!
⭐️
⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️