Shows at 7:30

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Looking  at  TVR  list

SGP       STAR PLUS                                                          2.70   πŸ‘

Choti Bahu   ZEE TV                                                           2.00

Swarg Maat Pitah ke Charnoy mein :    COLORS        0.9

Jyoti :        IMAGINE TV                                                        0.7

AT : 7:30  Sony or Star One has no position in Top 100 shows

Jyoti is really poor at TRP, It had some time got  TVR of  1.6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh well, better than nothing...but they can surely improve by showing more of the Vashists πŸ˜›
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well, Imagine TV as a whole is not universally available as are some of the other channels.  With all the satellite providers - Tata Sky, Airtel & Dish TV, it has to be ordered in addition to the basic channels, and most people would select basic, rather than fork out extra cash a month.  With the cable providers too, some offer it, some don't (mine does).

Imagine TV's own reach ought to be factored in order to make this an apples to apples comparison
vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Well, Imagine TV as a whole is not universally available as are some of the other channels. With all the satellite providers - Tata Sky, Airtel & Dish TV, it has to be ordered in addition to the basic channels, and most people would select basic, rather than fork out extra cash a month. With the cable providers too, some offer it, some don't (mine does).

Imagine TV's own reach ought to be factored in order to make this an apples to apples comparison

But even comparing to the serials of NDTV itself, Jyoti is consistently coming second last !! It's viewership is pathetic comparing to other shows also...

Dont know whats d reason... and lower TRP might be reason of talks of the show being closed down....
And i seriously feel...whatever stars and others say...Jyoti wont be aired too long....
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Missing Uday, Sudha, Kalpana and Pratik

Especially Sudha and Uday
πŸ€”
God knows when are they returning
😑
Kitna ghoomoge yaar US mein?
πŸ˜†
Tumhara bhai phir se shaadi karke doosri baar Divorce lene jaa raha hai
🀣
ab to aa jao ye bad news (I mean good news) sunkar
πŸ˜‰
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i don't mind suday being in the US. my problem is that the creatives don't show them in the showπŸ˜” i just miss them... can't express to what extent i miss them properely in words😳

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Are unki America-Yatra dekh ke humko kya karna hai?
Waise bhi CV's ke paas US dikhane laayak paise kahan hai
They have to come back to Vashisht residence

Are Jyoti-Pankaj ka patch-up karaane hi sahi, aa jao
We're getting bored of all the monotonous rona-dhona and really missing you guys....
Vr15h thumbnail
Totally disagree!!!  Agar Sudha ko Bhairavi ka naukrani banna hei, ya Uday ko Pankaj ka naukar, mei bilkul interested nei hun woh dono ko dekhne ke liye.  Same w/ if Sudha's going to be Padma's naukar - to help w/ Sushi's godh-bharai, or lend Sushi Vashist khandan kangans.

I wouldn't mind them showing clips occasionally of these 2 romancing in America.  Of course, in reality, the reason the CV's placed them there is that Alok & Sriti are probably busy w/ other projects, and not readily available for this one.  If Jyoti and Kabir do ultimately marry, I'd like to see them make a cameo appearance @ the wedding.  But not if it's Jyoti & Pankaj - they've done more than enough for them already, particularly Uday!
NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Totally disagree!!!  Agar Sudha ko Bhairavi ka naukrani banna hei, ya Uday ko Pankaj ka naukar, mei bilkul interested nei hun woh dono ko dekhne ke liye.  Same w/ if Sudha's going to be Padma's naukar - to help w/ Sushi's godh-bharai, or lend Sushi Vashist khandan kangans.

I wouldn't mind them showing clips occasionally of these 2 romancing in America.  Of course, in reality, the reason the CV's placed them there is that Alok & Sriti are probably busy w/ other projects, and not readily available for this one.  If Jyoti and Kabir do ultimately marry, I'd like to see them make a cameo appearance @ the wedding.  But not if it's Jyoti & Pankaj - they've done more than enough for them already, particularly Uday!

OMG yaar, You comment was more than hard-hitting yaar
Unko aane to do yaar,
Wo aage kya karenge unke aane pe decide hoga
If not Sudha-Uday, then,
Pratik....
or
Kalpana....
chalega na?
Vr15h thumbnail
Chalega!

Sirf yeh hi absos ka baat hei - woh log Suday ka romance kabhi bhi dekhate nei - sirf Sudha, nasta banao Pankaj ke liye, Uday, party ka taiyari karo Pankaj ke liye,...  Yeh saab Longshree bhi kar sekhta hei - I want to see Uday & Sudha romancing, and I can bet you they won't show that if they do bring them back!

Now, Pratik & Kalpana, that would be good!

Actually, the most interesting thing they could show - a fight b/w Pankaj & Bhairavi after he finds out that she's behind Brij's activities re: Jyoti.  I can't wait for Pankaj to tell her that either she leaves or he does!
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago