update for 31st may, Vinay headed for troubles

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Minister is st the SS house and are discussing about SS getting a ticket to the election. Minister does not want Pappu singh  in the election because of his rotten public image. Minister further tells SS that his son's gunpoint wedding is a good point to get sympathy vote, but be aware of Pappu Singh as he will not be happy with him loosing his spot. As predicted Pappu is pissed to get the news. Chachu is playing his game to get in to the house. SS agrees to let him in the house  so Chachu can be used for election time nonsense.
Bimlesh, Poonam and Bindiya  are discussing Bindiya starting her dance practice when Vinay walks in disappointed with his day's sale. Bindiya gives him a sentimental lecture to have patients and leave things to god when you have no control over things. They hug.
Raja is at home when some guy is telling him to help him with his son's situation. His son was caught in front of the school  harassing girls. School and parents both have lodge the complaint. He takes bribe and tells the guy that he will take care of the things. Rekha sees him with money in his hands and gets angry/sad. Mamaji   is starting his new gig and he is checking out a camcorder. He is making a movie called " Calcutta ki laila aur Motihari ka chaila".😆   He has a banner in the hall and three girls walk in looking for Mamaji.  He has three girls auditioning for it in the hall. Babuji looks at that and he is not happy about it.
Vinay  is selling his soap and one woman has him do the demo since most of the goods don't deliver what they claim to do. she takes him in the kitchen and tells him to clean the dirty dishes. Poor Vinay is in the tears.
Precap Seems like Vinay must have broken something and the guy whose house he is in is asking for the compensation for his broken thing. argument turns into pushing shoving and vinay hits the guy with something. Guy is calling police.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Cimba for the update.  The episodes seems to be over dose of Raja these days. I have skipped almost 2 weeks to avoid crap, it seems we have to wait  more.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update...............
poor vinay......
cutyv thumbnail
thanks a lot for helping me cimba!  I am really greatfull to u for covering todays episode
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nidhi, i see your point  because i also torture my self the days i am doing the updates these days. It is painful to watch this serial. Things are going south too fast........ Now the new track of  elections.....😡
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Nidhi, i see your point  because i also torture my self the days i am doing the updates these days. It is painful to watch this serial. Things are going south too fast........ Now the new track of  elections.....😡

Cimba i can understand ur pain. Hatsoff to u girl