Do u like Caesar's personality?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dont want to hurt anyone but just want to know.😛
I vote for the last option.😃
Caesar is a very good choreographer. He shud change his personality.
😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i would not like to hurt anyone's sentiments..but since you have started this topic.....i would like to share that this thing had come in my mind as well...see our physical attributes are the gifts of God and we cannot change them.....simple...very basic fact...

and he has earned his name....because of his talent.....and capabilities.......

but yet....his hairstyle is really strange......i hate it....and so even my choice would be the last option.....actually, i was telling my husband (though jokingly only and can never ever imagine him like that) that if he loves me...can he prove it by flaunting a hairstyle like this...(because to me that is the ultimate anybody can choose)............ and know, what my husband's reply was......pyar karta hoon, magar itna bhi nahin..ki aisa ban jaun....aur agar ban gaya...toh tu hi behosh hogi sabse pehle......you will confine me to our home.....ha ha......
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

<font color="#993333" size="5"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dont want to hurt anyone but just want to know.😛
<font color="#ff9933">I vote for the last option.😃</font>
<font color="#009933">Caesar is a very good choreographer. He shud change his personality.</font></font>
</font><font size="5">😲</font>

but it seems that you have not actually cast your vote...for the last option...just written it here in your comments/post..because i was the first one to vote for that....
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i hvnt vote so to see wat other people think. I knw wat i think but wanted to knw bout u guyz tats y didnt vte.
BUT MY VOTE GOES TO THE LAST ONE.