Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey sweeties😊 u hv replied to each & every post send by all ur frnds.....dats rlly sweet of youπŸ€—πŸ€— i am sure all of dem wud be rlly happy to see dat.you hv given sooooooooo much importance to their wishes.......May you hv a gr88888 & rocking future ahead...Keep rocking IFπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey drishtii ab compliments bahut ho gaye........bas bhi kar de yaar-hahahaha...thike di...no more compliments...but u deserved them all...love you sooooooo much
 ......u truly deserved it & its only bcoz of ur sincere efforts in 10th & keep in mind dat no thank you is allowed in frndship-awwwwwww...yaa i did try to make everyone proud and i think ive done it..im sooo happy cos of tat πŸ˜ƒ...aww okie di.......i dont want to see tears in ur eyes bcoz you know its a BIG πŸ₯³tym  & i want to see you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ always-awww!!!...even i want to see you smiling always!...u r such a sweetheart di!........& yaar ek request hai 11th aur 12th mein bhi itne acche marks lana so dat i can make more & more posts-hahahaha!..thike di...as u say...itne hi ache marks lane ka try kaurngi..hahahaha πŸ˜†..and even ue in 12th..i know ull rock the boards!.........aur kya hain na isse meri post bhi increase ho jayegi....πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜† -hahahahahahaha thike di...lol aap bhi na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†love you lolzzzzzzzzzπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—-love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much πŸ€—
Drishti... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbarbie

hey sweeties😊 u hv replied to each & every post send by all ur frnds.....dats rlly sweet of youπŸ€—πŸ€— i am sure all of dem wud be rlly happy to see dat.you hv given sooooooooo much importance to their wishes.......May you hv a gr88888 & rocking future ahead...Keep rocking IFπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

awwwwwww....di!...ithankyou sooooooo much but its the way u think...and cos u too r soooooo sweet
awwww....thanku di!...i hope u too keep smiling and have a wonderful life ahead!!
love you soooooooooo much..im sooo glad tat i have a di like you...thanks a ton!
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drishti...

hey drishtii ab compliments bahut ho gaye........bas bhi kar de yaar-hahahaha...thike di...no more compliments...but u deserved them all...love you sooooooo much
 ......u truly deserved it & its only bcoz of ur sincere efforts in 10th & keep in mind dat no thank you is allowed in frndship-awwwwwww...yaa i did try to make everyone proud and i think ive done it..im sooo happy cos of tat πŸ˜ƒ...aww okie di.......i dont want to see tears in ur eyes bcoz you know its a BIG πŸ₯³tym  & i want to see you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ always-awww!!!...even i want to see you smiling always!...u r such a sweetheart di!........& yaar ek request hai 11th aur 12th mein bhi itne acche marks lana so dat i can make more & more posts-hahahaha!..thike di...as u say...itne hi ache marks lane ka try kaurngi..hahahaha πŸ˜†..and even ue in 12th..i know ull rock the boards!.........aur kya hain na isse meri post bhi increase ho jayegi....πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜† -hahahahahahaha thike di...lol aap bhi na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†love you lolzzzzzzzzzπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—-love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much πŸ€—

hey sweeties tera quoting style toh bahut hi kamaal ka hain yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£.....lolzzzzπŸ€—
Drishti... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbarbie

hey sweeties tera quoting style toh bahut hi kamaal ka hain yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£.....lolzzzzπŸ€—

hahahaha....thanku .thanku *bow*...lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†