Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
once upon a time there was a girl who used to watch alot of tv. she watched it so much that she turned blind.

then her parents throw the tv from their house forever.....

then the girl goes on  a hunger strike.
she refused to eat or drink

her parents felt really bad so they bought her a new tv and apologized for throwing the old one away

then she start listening to her fav shows n one day realize that she can feel without seeing anything

And then, one day she hears a voice that catches her attention instantly, she thinks she has heard it somewhere

And then She realizes that its was just dreaming about it.. it was'nt real ... it was just a stupid dream...

Then next day her friend told her about a new show of Sarwar Ahuja on zee tv

She remembers, it is the same Sarwar Ahuja who is also playing a blind man in an earlier show Jyoti on NDTV,and she had turned blind watching it.

She is now eager to meet Sarwar for sum tips on blindness

she decides 2 go 2 mumbai 2 meet Sarwar

She goes to Sarwar's house to ask him how to use your mobile when you are blind, coz he's always talking on the phone in Jyoti 😆

in sarwars house..the maid doesn't allow her 2 come inside n meer Sarwar

It is beacuse the maid herself has a crush on Sarwar Ahuja😍 and wants him to become Shiney Ahuja 😈 par wo hai ki maanta hi nahi 👍🏼

ok...
now..d girl decides 2 go to the studio where Sarwar gonna shoot

Decide a name for the girl, quick
Niharika rakh dein??😉

Niharika goes to the studio coz she want to tell Sarwar about his maid's intentions and follows the direction hearing Sarwar's voice, but trips over in the studio and falls

Seeing this Sarwar helps her get up & after listening 2 her story he says "I'm sorry Niharika to hear that you're blind but you're mistaken I'm not blind neither do I have a maid...😕who told u that I have a maid..."

Niharika is totally taken aback, she says "I know you're not blind, just playing a role, but if you don't have a maid then who is the woman I met at your house? She told me she's your maid. If she isn't your maid, then who is she?"

hearing this sarwar gets shocked & says "that's impossible, many years ago i had a maid but she had already died 3 years ago, i live alone in my compartment..."😲

note:let's create sumthing like horror!mazaa ayega
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Niharika tell him, "I have heard the voice loud and clear", Sarwar tells her "come to my house with me and show me, this is serious". He sounds nervous and so Niharika hesitantly agrees

note:Plz let's continue it this week too, horror track with a suspense element and little bit of romance 😉

Edited by nikkie - 13 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
once upon a time there was a girl who used to watch alot of tv. she watched it so much that she turned blind.

her parents felt really bad so they bought her a new tv and apologized for throwing the old one away

then she start listening to her fav shows n one day realize that she can feel without seeing anything

And then, one day she hears a voice that catches her attention instantly, she thinks she has heard it somewhere

And then She realizes that its was just dreaming about it.. it was'nt real ... it was just a stupid dream...

She remembers, it is the same Sarwar Ahuja who is also playing a blind man in an earlier show Jyoti on NDTV,and she had turned blind watching it.

She goes to Sarwar's house to ask him how to use your mobile when you are blind, coz he's always talking on the phone in Jyoti 😆

It is beacuse the maid herself has a crush on Sarwar Ahuja😍 and wants him to become Shiney Ahuja 😈 par wo hai ki maanta hi nahi 👍🏼

ok...

Niharika goes to the studio coz she want to tell Sarwar about his maid's intentions and follows the direction hearing Sarwar's voice, but trips over in the studio and falls

Seeing this Sarwar helps her get up & after listening 2 her story he says "I'm sorry Niharika to hear that you're blind but you're mistaken I'm not blind neither do I have a maid...😕who told u that I have a maid..."

Niharika is totally taken aback, she says "I know you're not blind, just playing a role, but if you don't have a maid then who is the woman I met at your house? She told me she's your maid. If she isn't your maid, then who is she?"

hearing this Sarwar gets shocked & says "that's impossible, many years ago i had a maid but she had already died 3 years ago, i live alone in my compartment..."😲

Niharika tell him, "I have heard the voice loud and clear", Sarwar tells her "come to my house with me and show me, this is serious". He sounds nervous and so Niharika hesitantly agrees

they both go 2 sarwar's house...niharika told sarwar 2 ring the bell....sarwar said-i hav no maid...i locked the house n keys r wid me.............he take out the keys n opens d door....he said-come niharika....i live alone in my compartment...i hav no maid...no one is there in the house..niharika was shocked

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Niharika is shocked because she hears someone saying "Sarwar saab, chai banaa doon?". Sarwar asks her, "Are you hesitating because I live alone? Don't worry, you can trust me". "No , not at all, just that I don't think you are, I just heard a voice asking you for tea" Niharika explains! Sarwar gets irritated "Now you're taking the joke too far Niharika, Its strange but I can't see anyone. Never mind, come in and have something, I'll drop you to the station later". Niharika thinks, either Sarwar's lying or her ears have gone wrong too !!!

Edited by nikkie - 13 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail

ok...

hearing this Sarwar gets shocked & says "that's impossible, many years ago i had a maid but she had already died 3 years ago, i live alone in my compartment..."😲

they both go 2 sarwar's house...niharika told sarwar 2 ring the bell....sarwar said-i hav no maid...i locked the house n keys r wid me.............he take out the keys n opens d door....he said-come niharika....I live alone in my compartment...i hav no maid...no one is there in the house..niharika was shocked

Niharika is shocked because she hears someone saying "Sarwar saab, chai banaa doon?". Sarwar asks her, "Are you hesitating because I live alone? Don't worry, you can trust me". "No , not at all, just that I don't think you are, I just heard a voice asking you for tea" Niharika explains! Sarwar gets irritated "Now you're taking the joke too far Niharika, Its strange but I can't see anyone. Never mind, come in and have something, I'll drop you to the station later". Niharika thinks, either Sarwar's lying or her ears have gone wrong too !!!

Sarwar gets something to eat for her and then drops her to the station but Niharika was constantly thinking about that, She sits in the waiting-room while Sarwar goes to get her ticket. And she hears a man saying, "Don't now how long shall I wander like this?".She asks him "Where do you want to go?". He replies in a surprised tone, "What? Can you hear me? Finally someone can help me". Niharika cannot understand "What do you mean?". The man replies, "you don't know? I am Dead, and you can hear dead people"
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ok...

they both go 2 sarwar's house...niharika told sarwar 2 ring the bell....sarwar said-i hav no maid...i locked the house n keys r wid me.............he take out the keys n opens d door....he said-come niharika....I live alone in my compartment...i hav no maid...no one is there in the house..niharika was shocked

Sarwar gets something to eat for her and then drops her to the station but Niharika was constantly thinking about that, She sits in the waiting-room while Sarwar goes to get her ticket. And she hears a man saying, "Don't now how long shall I wander like this?".She asks him "Where do you want to go?". He replies in a surprised tone, "What? Can you hear me? Finally someone can help me". Niharika cannot understand "What do you mean?". The man replies, "you don't know? I am Dead, and you can hear dead people"
On hearing this niharika gets afraid & screams 4 help. Sarwar comes running & asks her what happened. She tells him that somebody is there. Sarwar says this is a station, there r lots of people, whom is she talking about? She tells him what she heard & Sarwar thinks she's lost it, thus decides 2 take her 2 a psychiatrist who is a good frend of his (Sarwar)...
NiharikaMishra thumbnail

ok...

On hearing this Niharika gets afraid & screams 4 help. Sarwar comes running & asks her what happened. She tells him that somebody is there. Sarwar says this is a station, there r lots of people, whom is she talking about? She tells him what she heard & Sarwar thinks she's lost it, thus decides 2 take her 2 a psychiatrist who is a good frend of his (Sarwar)...

Niharika agrees to go coz even she doesn't believe in this ghost thingy, but the man's voice keeps telling her "You aren't believing me but you'll realise it soon, and this is not a coincidence, the guy with you really needs your help, and you may find this helpful, you'll know the one you are hearing is a ghost when his or her voice sounds like an echo like you're hearing mine, remember this... you'll believe me sooner or later". Sarwar asks her,"Shall we go Niharika, Dr. Rajiv is waiting for us". Niharika is even more confused now but she goes with Sarwar.
diivya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She goes to Sarwar's house to ask him how to use your mobile when you are blind, coz he's always talking on the phone in Jyoti LOL

It is beacuse the maid herself has a crush on Sarwar AhujaDay Dreaming and wants him to become Shiney Ahuja Evil Smile par wo hai ki maanta hi nahi Thumbs Up

ok...

Seeing this Sarwar helps her get up & after listening 2 her story he says "I'm sorry Niharika to hear that you're blind but you're mistaken I'm not blind neither do I have a maid...Confusedwho told u that I have a maid..."

hearing this Sarwar gets shocked & says "that's impossible, many years ago i had a maid but she had already died 3 years ago, i live alone in my compartment..."Shocked

On hearing this Niharika gets afraid & screams 4 help. Sarwar comes running & asks her what happened. She tells him that somebody is there. Sarwar says this is a station, there r lots of people, whom is she talking about? She tells him what she heard & Sarwar thinks she's lost it, thus decides 2 take her 2 a psychiatrist who is a good frend of his (Sarwar)...

Niharika agrees to go coz even she doesn't believe in this ghost thingy, but the man's voice keeps telling her "You aren't believing me but you'll realise it soon, and this is not a coincidence, the guy with you really needs your help, and you may find this helpful, you'll know the one you are hearing is a ghost when his or her voice sounds like an echo like you're hearing mine, remember this... you'll believe me sooner or later". Sarwar asks her,"Shall we go Niharika, Dr. Rajiv is waiting for us". Niharika is even more confused now but she goes with Sarwar.

After talking to Niharika Dr. Rajiv talks to Sawar alone. Dr. tells Sarwar probably due to her vision loss Niharika is depressed & she's imagining thnings. He advices Sarwar not to let her be alone for few days. Getting out from the chamber, Sarwar suggests Niharika to stay in his apartment for a couple of days, till she gets better. Confused & worried Niharika agrees reluctantly as she remembers the man at station's words "the guy with you really needs your help"...
NiharikaMishra thumbnail

her parents felt really bad so they bought her a new TV and apologized for throwing the old one away

Then she start listening to her favourite shows n one day realize that she can feel without seeing anything

And then She realizes that its was just dreaming about it.. it wasn't real ... it was just a stupid dream...

Then next day her friend told her about a new show of Sarwar Ahuja on Zee tv

She is now eager to meet Sarwar for some tips on blindness

She decides 2 go 2 mumbai 2 meet Sarwar

in Sarwar's house..the maid doesn't allow her 2 come inside n meer Sarwar

It is because the maid herself has a crush on Sarwar Ahuja😍 and wants him to become Shiney Ahuja 😈 par wo hai ki maanta hi nahi 👍🏼

The girl decides 2 go to the studio where Sarwar gonna shoot

After talking to Niharika Dr. Rajiv talks to Sawar alone. Dr. tells Sarwar probably due to her vision loss Niharika is depressed & she's imagining things. He advices Sarwar not to let her be alone for few days. Getting out from the chamber, Sarwar suggests Niharika to stay in his apartment for a couple of days, till she gets better. Confused & worried Niharika agrees reluctantly as she remembers the man at station's words "the guy with you really needs your help"..

Sarwar's feeling more awkward than Niharika in taking her to his home for obvious reasons, but his concern gets better of him n they arrive back to his house. Niharika hears the same voice and tries not to react, but this time hears an added statement "Go away right now, you can't stay here". She decides to find out more when Sarwar leaves in the morning and sits down in Sarwar's living room. Sarwar tells her "Don't worry, You can sleep in my room, I'll arrange a separate place for myself" and asks her hesitatingly,"Would you like to eat something? You must be hungry, and I need to give you the medicines Rajiv prescribed"

diivya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

her parents felt really bad so they bought her a new TV and apologized for throwing the old one away

Then she start listening to her favourite shows n one day realize that she can feel without seeing anything

And then She realizes that its was just dreaming about it.. it wasn't real ... it was just a stupid dream...

Then next day her friend told her about a new show of Sarwar Ahuja on Zee tv

She is now eager to meet Sarwar for some tips on blindness

She decides 2 go 2 mumbai 2 meet Sarwar

in Sarwar's house..the maid doesn't allow her 2 come inside n meer Sarwar

It is because the maid herself has a crush on Sarwar Ahuja😍 and wants him to become Shiney Ahuja 😈 par wo hai ki maanta hi nahi 👍🏼

The girl decides 2 go to the studio where Sarwar gonna shoot

After talking to Niharika Dr. Rajiv talks to Sawar alone. Dr. tells Sarwar probably due to her vision loss Niharika is depressed & she's imagining things. He advices Sarwar not to let her be alone for few days. Getting out from the chamber, Sarwar suggests Niharika to stay in his apartment for a couple of days, till she gets better. Confused & worried Niharika agrees reluctantly as she remembers the man at station's words "the guy with you really needs your help"..

Sarwar's feeling more awkward than Niharika in taking her to his home for obvious reasons, but his concern gets better of him n they arrive back to his house. Niharika hears the same voice and tries not to react, but this time hears an added statement "Go away right now, you can't stay here". She decides to find out more when Sarwar leaves in the morning and sits down in Sarwar's living room. Sarwar tells her "Don't worry, You can sleep in my room, I'll arrange a separate place for myself" and asks her hesitatingly,"Would you like to eat something? You must be hungry, and I need to give you the medicines Rajiv prescribed"

Niharika says " I am sorry to bother you like this.." Sarwar assures her saying " Its not a big deal. You just get better & things will be fine. As of now, what would you have? I stay alone, so mostly I eat out. I'll bring something for you.😊" Niharika says "I can cook myself..at home I did. I'll make something for myself. ..and you 🤔😳 Surprised, Sarwar says " ermm..ohk" umm..I have a little work outside..so...I need to go out. I'll be back within an hour or two.. you sure you can manage? Niharika softly replies "hmm.." Sarwar says " see ya" and leaves, closing the door behind him. Niharika wonders where the kitchen is and tries to find her way to the kitchen by feeling the wall. At the end of the wall Niharika's hand touches a door.