(SR) Dil se Bache

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Siddhant Modi Drunk...Haila!!!😲  What can I say?? This man when he drank in this episode, became the young boy he is at heart.😍  When he comes to Armaan he asks the one question that has been plaguing him all this time. "Does she love me?" And this is what it really comes down to, Does Ridz love Sid?? This poor man has turned himself inside out, has locked his heart up and set the woman he loves free so that she may be happy.  But he has yet to figure out the answer to the most important question, "Does she love me?".  The second Sid gets the answer to this question all his problems will disappear.  He can stop playing this tug of war with his heart and mind and finally move on.  If the answer is no, then once and for all he will leave Ridz so that she may be happy.  And although he will always love her, and be incomplete without her, he will at least be at peace that she is happy and is where she wants to be.  If the answer is yes, then he will run to her with open arms, embrace her, shower her with all the love that is hidden in his heart and never, never let her go. 

But Chintu Modi is not done.  He goes on to reveal something else that has been weighing his heart down.  The fact that he wants to hate Armaan, but can't.  No matter how hard he tries, his heart refuses to allow him to hate Armaan.  Oh sure he hates it when Armaan is with Ridz and of course the fact that he has to use Armaan's help at getting Ridz.  But he does not hate the man that Armaan is.  Cause even though Armaan coming back has turned Sid's life upside down he knows that none of this is Armaan's fault.  It's life.  For often the things we plan out of life are never quite what really unfolds.  As they say, we make plans and God laughs.  And boy has God been laughing at these three. 

And then Sid goes on to say some of the most heart touching words.  We get to hear the pain and hurt that he has been hiding under that shield of anger and batameezi.  He goes on to say "Riddhima left me again. She got upset and left"  And you see now that everytime Ridz has left it has not been easy for Sid to see.  Yes, he is the one that most of the time is pushing her away.  But the fact that she turns and actually walks away breaks his heart.  And you see that each time she does so only reaffirms to Sid that she doesn't want him.  The same thing he has been unknowingly been doing to Ridz, she has been doing to him.  Sid is not a mind reader, he too needs to hear words more that marriage and husband.  He too needs to hear something that says that Ridz wants him for him. Not for his title, not for his mangulsutra, but for the person he is.  So you see it isn't easy for Sid to say the words of love he holds in his heart, for everytime Ridz walks away those words get pushed further and further away from his mouth.  As he said, "She doesn't listen to word I say, she's always mad".

The revelations continue.  Sid tells us what many of us have been suspecting that the reason he has been getting mad at Ridz is not because he hates her, but in fact because he wants to get rid of her from his heart (my personal favorite line of the whole monologue.  Hai. When I heard this my heart just melted for this man and the love he has for a woman he doesn't even believe wants him let alone love him.  The fact that he can feel this deeply about her believing the things he does just proves to me that Siddhant Modi's heart is made of nothing but 24k gold).  He goes on to say that has tried to explain to his heart to forget Ridz, to remove her from his heart.  But that his heart doesn't listen.  And then he says what we all have known,  "My heart loves Ridz more than myself.  And that he loves her most.".  And isn't that the truth?? I mean everything he has done and continues to do is for Ridz, he never once thought about himself and what he wanted.  In fact, he purposely locked up his feelings so that he could do what Ridz wanted. I mean he was married to Ridz, a girl who is "traditional" as everyone likes to say so he could have easily raised his rights as a husband and forbade her to see Armaan, to talk to him.  He could have said that they are married and that's that .  But instead  he does the complete opposite.He doesn't just leave options option for Ridz, but he paves the roads himself and the whole time he is taking a knife to his own heart.

Then the truth comes out.  What this man has been so trying to hide both from those around him and from himself finally comes out.  He asks the one man who has the power to grant him his wish the one thing he wants more than anything else, "Will you please give me Riddhima.  Take me to Ridz, I can't stay alone."  And your heart both breaks and heals in this moment.  It breaks because of all the pain this one secret has been causing both Sid and Riz.  It breaks because you see now that the man we have been seeing yelling hurtful and vengeful words at his wife is truly carrying a very heavy heart around.  But at the same time, it heals.  It heals because finally Sid has unlocked his heart and the emotions he has been keeping inside.  And now that the gate is open and the love is out, it will be impossible for Sid to put it all back and try to act callous.  He goes on to admit that he knows Armaan is trying to help him, and that he is sorry for messing it up.  For Armaan gave him the opportunity and once again Sid knows he blew it.  He says, "Ridz came.  And then she left.  Mad at me."  And on his face you see that the world crashed down on him'again. 

Then he says what we have all been waiting for, "I want Riddhima."  This my friends is the final blow to the door that has been holding Sid's heart prison.  Now that Sid has revealed all that has been in his heart, there is no turning back.  His heart is wide open, all that ice that had froze it when he saw Ridz in Armaan's arms in Lonavala has been thawed.  His heart is once again for the taking, and only one woman will ever be allowed to take it, his wife.

So I leave with this, regardless of how Sid and Ridz finally end up together, it wont matter because these two already each others.  Sid's heart already belongs to Ridz and, his talli self at least, knows it.  And Ridz's heart was Sid's from the moment he brought her back to land of the living, and right now she knows her life belongs to Sid.  All she needs is a little shower of affection from her husband for her to realize that this fear of losing Sid and this need for the marriage to work is more than duty, that it is in fact, love

You know the rules...play nice...

-Arp

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Once again...........marvelicious post Arp..........u are simply too good with ur words........I esp loved this last paragraph

regardless of how Sid and Ridz finally end up together, it wont matter because these two already each others.  Sid's heart already belongs to Ridz and, his talli self at least, knows it.  And Ridz's heart was Sid's from the moment he brought her back to land of the living, and right now she knows her life belongs to Sid.  All she needs is a little shower of affection from her husband for her to realize that this fear of losing Sid and this need for the marriage to work is more than duty, that it is in fact, love

Yes ........finally the talliness did the magic for both these deeply in love husband and wife............MR and MRS MODI.....
They both got that opportunity for once to unlock their zipped hearts adn mouth and speak out wats lying beneath all.......
However as destiny has played tricks with them time n again....this time was no different................while Ridz spoke out everything that was hurting her and wat she wanted directly to Sid............Sid on the other hand breaks his walls in front of Armaan......the one guy who now happens to now know the truth from both these Modis...........the one guy who happens to see their knots and is now all set to untie those knots and connect them.........

Its only time that will tell..............whether these knots really needed to be untied or were they already connected under a layer of silence cover.......

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

Once again...........marvelicious post Arp..........u are simply too good with ur words........I esp loved this last paragraph

regardless of how Sid and Ridz finally end up together, it wont matter because these two already each others.  Sid's heart already belongs to Ridz and, his talli self at least, knows it.  And Ridz's heart was Sid's from the moment he brought her back to land of the living, and right now she knows her life belongs to Sid.  All she needs is a little shower of affection from her husband for her to realize that this fear of losing Sid and this need for the marriage to work is more than duty, that it is in fact, love

Yes ........finally the talliness did the magic for both these deeply in love husband and wife............MR and MRS MODI.....
They both got that opportunity for once to unlock their zipped hearts adn mouth and speak out wats lying beneath all.......
However as destiny has played tricks with them time n again....this time was no different................while Ridz spoke out everything that was hurting her and wat she wanted directly to Sid............Sid on the other hand breaks his walls in front of Armaan......the one guy who now happens to now know the truth from both these Modis...........the one guy who happens to see their knots and is now all set to untie those knots and connect them.........

Its only time that will tell..............whether these knots really needed to be untied or were they already connected under a layer of silence cover.......

Yup the talli was the catalyst for breaking the doors open for both....and of course SR are the destiny couple so of course it will intervene time and again and make things harder and complicated...but all that much sweeter once they get through these road blocks...

your last says it best...and personally i think its the latter...
@topic mker............its better to use the word SIDDHIMA than SR............coz its unique..........

drunk siddhima scenes were so cutee, 

i loved how Ridz slapped Sid and then laughed it off. 😆😍'

Tum na, mean ho mean, Dr mean Modi' 🤣 adorable, or what!?

SR's conversation was pivotal for the SR story to move forward though. Finally Riddhima spoke her heart out, '

Tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya' 

'Tum mera aaj, ho aur mera aane vala kal',

'tumne I love you, kyun nahi kaha?'

'Main tumhari wife hoon, meri marzi chalegi' 😆

gussa karna nahin bhula.pyaar karna bhool gaye

She WANT'S Sid to say i love you to her, she WANT'S Sid to love her and to want her.

I guess today's episode should eliminate any doubt's on whether Riddhima is in love with Sid or not 😆 and whether she is sticking to sid just out of obligation/farz/pressure blah blah blah.

Truth is, Mrs Modi is very much in love with her husband.

She want's to spend her life with him, and she has moved on from her past. 🥳

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

beautful post ocne aagin

SR drunk scene with each other and the sidmaan scene too was well handled

We could see the inocoinice in both SR eyes, they were adorable

like the way sid called Armaan bhai

norzar
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tum Mean ho....Dr.Mean Modi.

Tum Doctor kaise bane.😆

Tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya' 

'Tum mera aaj, ho aur mera aane wala kal'

'Riddhima, I love you, kyun nahi kaha?'

'Main tumhari wife hoon, meri marzi chalegi' 😆

gussa karna nahin bhula.pyaar karna bhool gaye.

'Jab tak tum nahi kahooge,tab tak main tumse Katti'

Siddhima toh bacche hai ji

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

TM very well written...Yes that SR for you ............👏👏👏
mabel thumbnail

wow...dat was soooo beautifully written...luvd every word u wrote....

sid truly let out all his feelings n finally dat has helped heal him...truly...it explains y he is listenin 2 army now...n y he trusts him so much...bcoz de ice is broken...he has now given in 2 his heart
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for writing this post.  I am very hesitant to post any comments on this forum because I find it quite disturbing and insulting when members put offensive comments.  For this reason I only restrict myself responding to topics posted mainly by Pocohontas as I find them unbiased and very beautiful.  However, I felt compelled to respond to this post because of its sincerity, thoughtfulness and honesty.  Your writing is indeed humbling.  Thank you especially for considering all the non hindi speaking audience such as myself as your translation of some of Sid's dialogue that much easier for me to understand.  Your analysis is wonderful and I completely agree with everything you mentioned.  It is truly liberating to see Sid once and for all able to emote verbally what has been bottled up for so long and I hope this is the beginning of another heart filled chapter in the Sid and Riddhima love saga.  Once again, thank you so much.
simranlovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lol.didnt read it, but idc.
the subject was enough to make me rofl!
wow. yeah, dil se bacha.. but you forgot "dimaag se bacha" lol. if he was an adult, he would be able to sort out his own problems and not need armaan.