Users

Frequent Posters

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah I'm all for Inseperable too. :D
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
count me in! loved Jeremy-Anna. isn't there anyway Anna could come back to live?:( Also love Matt-Caroline & of coz Jeremy-Tyler. Tyler is just..😍
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ i want anna to come back too...stop taking jeremys girls away from him =[
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know right.. i feel so bad for the guy. First his parents then Vicki and now Anna. :(
sourpuss thumbnail
^^ Another Jeremy-Tyler shipper! :D Malese Jow's FB page has a link to a petition to bring Anna back, actually...And yeah, they're taking away all of Jeremy's girls and it's just screwing him up even more )=
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
seriously? might have to sign it bcuz she was a damn good character

but yeah if jeremy wasnt messed up enough after vicki died hes even worse after anna....
sourpuss thumbnail
I'm thinking I'll put up the link to the petition when I change the BOTW to Anna...

At least Damon was nice enough to tell him that Anna died... You could tell that Anna really did love him, or if nothing else, she liked him enough to want to turn him. And then that bugger John Gilbert killed her.

Radz, are you gonna have a 'couple of the week' thing?
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes, yes B I am.

and because I'm really stubborn, and absolutely obsessed with the song right now, I'm changing the title to 'Skip A Heartbeat'. I'll post a link to the song on the first page too!

okay, for now, I'm thinking we can discuss one couple I've seen no-one discuss yet! Why has no one been curious about Matt/Elena? How were they when they were going out, and do you think they should (maybe) show flashbacks to before Elena's parents died to show the change in the family dynamics, and so we can see how that couple was?

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Radz!!!!! Add me too! I'm a Matt/Caroline-er

PM if you need help darling
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
i think bcuz we see matt-elena as friends...we dnt consider them a couple lol....but yeah it wud b interesting to see what they were like before her parents died