Sid - Fanatic Friend.

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Friends, am posting another one of my Sid interpretations, this is based on today epi, how his friendship is growing with Ammy, hope you guys like it. No Bashing is permitted at all, if you bash then remember you will be reported.

Sid:

Wow, never in a million years would I have thought that we could get along Ammy, I resented you so much, but now it seems I have begun to understand you better. In such a short space of time you have become like an older brother to me. I mean after all only friends who are like family can help us, truly help us to achieve our happiness. Thus far you are the sole person who is aware of my feelings for ridzy, how I love her more than life itself. And I am grateful that you, like a friend/brother would do, is attempting to help me. Though some of your ideas are very strange, the cool walk! That failed abysmally! I looked more like cartoon with weird hand movements than cool John Travolta! The look ridzy gave me was inexplicable! She must have thought the real me had been replaced by a alien clone! Thing Is I love her so much, I really want to be with her, be her loving devoted husband, make her smile, wipe her tears, catch her when she falls. Be the one who she can turn to always. I want to be her husband. But really Ammy, waxing my legs?????? yaar kya hain yeh sab? Meh kya ek barbie doll dekti hoon jo tu mujhe iss tara sajja na chate hain! I can get on board with the candle-light dinner, the cappuccino, and the dinner being on BB court, But the pink shirt and leg wax!!!! what type of crazy plan is this! I do not want to lose my precious hair, hai!!! mera to jaan hi uttar gayye! But I will do it, because I love ridzy. I am glad of one thing, despite your crazy antics and plan, I am grateful that I have let you in my life, that I can trust you, and that you are like my older bother, friends who are like family are truly one in a million. And its good to have a friend who knows me pretty well. I Love You Ammy My Fanatic Friend/brother.

By Tazzy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TazzyA thumbnail

Thank you Alz 😃 xx
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

nicely written tazzy, well written

like the barbie doll line. haha

hope sidmaan become much more closer and cna stay friends for life

they surely are very fond of each other

norzar

TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

nicely written tazzy, well written

like the barbie doll line. haha

hope sidmaan become much more closer and cna stay friends for life

they surely are very fond of each other

norzar

lol Thankyouu Norzyy, me hopes soo too coz i think they would make really good trustworthy friends if they did stay close 😃 xx
very nice tazzy ,each n every word u written in your post is mind blowing ,u explained it beautifully
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Nice...I Love Sidmaan n their bonding 😊
Sid and armaan are  truly wonderful and I love their bonding and friendship!😊
mabel thumbnail
really cute post sweetheart
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sidmaan are just too good......awesome Taz
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tazzy baccha!!!!!🤗 Omg!!! very well said!!!  Indeed Dr. love officially Big bro to Mean Mr. Modi!!!😆😆😆