Will astha lose her ability to have kids?

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
astha's sari caught on fire. according to the precap for tomorrow, shiv asks bhagyashree is astha got burned badly and she is quiet. what if the burns cause astha to become unable to get pregnant?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think so..

saba
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luv_pavi

i dont think so..

saba

yeah me 2
dont think so
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey

saw today's episode here on the website. having seen so many serials before, i think this is how the story would move:

remember: if Krishna is successfully adopted, then this serial can say bye bye..., so, i think,  shivam would try to to convince people in his home about adoption and then after getting the approval a few days later, when they go to that ashram, krishna would have already been adopted by some one and that too some NRI... so even seeing the child by Aastha would be impossible, 
So, now   back to shivam, who will ask his close friend Bharath to come to his rescue..!!!  - either he will donate his sperm, or maybe, there would be another accident, when Aastha would also lose the ability to become pregnant, now, its upto Bharath and Avni to get together and give a gift of life to friend shivam and Aastha - like in that movie by Sushmita sen (forgot the nameof the pic) does for her dear friend.

what do you guys think... ???!!!

warm regards
viji
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I hope this doesnt happen!!! 😔
Everywhere sad sad! 😕
LOL