Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Excellent synopsis Neha..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

When she was with Sid -she saw him endure pain on her father's behalf,take her bloody ruckus with infinite patience.And he did all that with no selfish thoughts.

Sid taught her compassion,the need to see beyond herself and matured more subtle side of affection which is seen when you see Sidma interact in post Arman entry's scenes-no cheesy lines just a simple stance saying that I am here!!

So it is not an insult to AR relationship when she says Sid taught her the meaning of love-because he taught her a different facet of love -which is different from romantic side of it!!And it is not weird that she says that when Sidma had hardly any romantic scenes...But love isnt about romance...what Ridhima means is that if Arman taught her to love-Sid taught her that love makes us see beyond ourselves-it is not selfish!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

i wholeheartedly agree with u Neha..well AR love Saga and SR love Relationship cannot be compared...AR had their own unique essence with the spring of naiveness n innocence in it..and where as where SR stand today is more matured love which has nurtured n risen with the situations Around them..Siddhant is one person who always has shown Riddhima the mirror of real life..he made Riddhima understand wat was she doing n where she went wrong in her life..its time n again proven and the best example to it was the poison Fiasco..As we always say these two are Risen from the ashes and are made with Each other...they have seen the worst times together..its about the assurance which Riddhima wans this time as she dsnt wanna fail this time and its abt the Fear that Siddhant holds somewhere in his heart that he mite have to go thru a heartbreak once again..SR love is like Growing in love and life..
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Neha great post
I can totally understand why and what Ridz meant by that one line, coz i have known that, way before Ridz had said it

Shilpa (sajni) - your post says it all, and couldnt agree more - truly a wonderful post😊
When riddhima demanded I love u from Sid,the tears in her bright eyes expresses her unconditional love towards Sid......
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Sid taught her compassion,the need to see beyond herself and matured more subtle side of affection which is seen when you see Sidma interact in post Arman entry's scenes-no cheesy lines just a simple stance saying that I am here!!

So it is not an insult to AR relationship when she says Sid taught her the meaning of love-because he taught her a different facet of love -which is different from romantic side of it!!And it is not weird that she says that when Sidma had hardly any romantic scenes...But love isnt about romance...what Ridhima means is that if Arman taught her to love-Sid taught her that love makes us see beyond ourselves-it is not selfish!!"

Loved your analysis.πŸ‘πŸΌ Wonder how i missed out on this post. 😳
Here are My two cents:😳
SR relationship is more mature.SR bond came at the time when she commited grave mistakes after mistakes & saw How Sid handled every situation....be it her screaming rape rape ...to deciding to marry her for her father's sake, to handling the poison fiasco, to postponing divorce coz of Shashank's illness & going for a honeymoon instead.... Sid has always been giving... & she has seen tht side of him.... before this she never had been so wrong in her life & never really had time for self-realization.... Ridz self-relization came partly coz of Sidz goodness & partly coz of the guilt of her grave mistakes like poision Fiasco being an eye-opener for her.  SR relationship came at a point where Riddhima was not at the worst but was her worst... & she saw this man do it all for the sake of her dad & her. Staying with him 24/7  Ridz had observed Sid enough to know wht he is made of.... how sacrificing he is in relationships be it even for a friend like Naina. Sid is a character who probably places everyone elses happiness before his. His selflessness made her understand wht love truely means.😳

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

Neha, Gr8  post, loved ur analysis!

You are so right! AR and SR love cannot be compared, each are at different time spectrums, different situations, different mindsets...

AR and SR love are unique in its own way and to compare them in any manner is an Insult to Love!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘