Back where we started...The Epic Convo (SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Fataaaakkkkkkkkk - It all starts how it started for them 5 months back! One Tight Slap...The only difference is that the hatred has turned into Love now 😍

And then my Siddy baby awwwwwwwwww with tht baby face went n started to sulk πŸ€—

And then comes the best conversation between 2 ppl i have heard in a looongg time...Here are the excerpts:

Main jab bhi tumhare paas aati hoon tum mujhe aise duur kar dete ho...Dr. MEAN MODI 🀣
Note the hurt in Ridhhima's voice n how she feels everytime she is rejected by Sid...Everytime she tries to come close to him, he pushes her away...I wonder which societal pressure and which father is asking her to do this!

Yeh sabb toh main tumhari khusi ke liye karta hoon...Tumse duur rehke main khush rahongi kya?
She cant understand wat s going on in sid's mind...whatever gave him the idea that by pushing her away, by keeping her away from him, how can he think she ll be happy...She desperately wants to be with him..Only a woman in love would be soooo hurt at the thought of rejection from her husband...

Haan Maine Armaan ko I Love You bola, Lekin tumne mujhe pyaar ka matlab samjhaya hai...
The most powerful dialogue said in the simplest way possible...Much has been written bout the significance of this dialogue so am not gonna go into this one...But i have to say that i loved it!

Kabhi kaha tumne...ki Ridhhima I Love You...Kyun Nahi Kaha
Now which wife would want to hear these 3 magical words from her husband? A wife who wants to save her marriage due to an obligation or a wife who really loves her husband and wants to be loved in return? You guys can answer this for yourself......

Haan...Bhool Gaya
Glimpse of the old sid who used to lie at the drop of a hat to hide his true feelings...loved it 😊

Bhool gaya? Aise kaise bhool gaya? Gussa Karna nahi bhoola par pyaar karna bhool gaya?
Again Riddhima's irritation comes to the fore where she questions her husband how can he forget the most important thing...She s upset coz this is the man who taught her to live again to love again n today he himself is saying he forgot?

Main tumse zyaada...nahi...sabse zyaada...Kya sabse zyaada
Sid confessing his feelings...well almost...and u have to see the twinkle in Riddhima's eyes...the anticipation...the eagerness...tht finally sid will say he loves her...the smile says it all...n so does the disappointed expression when he says main nahi batoonga...It shows how sid is still afraid to let go and open the doors of his heart and ridhhima is patiently, eagerly and hopelessly waiting at the other end!

Main tumhari wife hoon...Meri marzi chalegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tumhe batana padega...bolo na..plssss
This was hilarious...I burst out laughing man...IN a way ridhhima was making clear tht bahut ho gayi Sid ki marzi, she is the wife and now sirf uski marzi chalegi and mayb she is setting the ground rules for the future as well πŸ˜‰
but again ridhhima is coaxing sid to say he loves her...she feels helpless and frustrated at the same time....

Kyun Baar Baar Armaan Armaan karte rehte ho? Maine Tumhare PAST ke baare mein poocha?
A very significant line coz again Ridhhima relates armaan to her PAST - Wen she never questioned him about his past then y is he bringing her past in between their present and future...An innocent question but with a lot of meaning...

Aaj Bhi Armaan Ke Yahan hone se tumhe fark padta hai...Tume Andhe ho? Behre Ho? Tumhe kuch sunaai nahi deta? Dikhaai nahi deta? Tum doctor kaise bane?
This was kickass....Although it was shot in a funny manner but the underlying meaning was very serious...Sid says tht armaan affects her today...n the first thing she asks is Are You Blind? Cant u see? Cant u see that its not armaan but YOU who affects me the most...Are you Deaf as well? Cant u hear? Cant u hear and remember i told you that you had the power to hurt me more than armaan? Then how can u ask me such obnoxious questions...She s literally spelling it out for him tht she is all his and she belongs to him n noone else!!!

Tum mere pati ho par tum yeh manne ke liye hi tayyar nahi ho...Jab tak tum yeh nahi kahoge, toh tum aur main, main aur tum ek saath kaise rahenge? ya reh bhi sakenge ya nahi
How sad ridhhima becomes again at the thought tht maybe they wont be able to be stay together happily...The very thought of losing sid kills her...As we have been saying umpteen no of times - She learned to stay without Armaan but she has not learned to stay without Sid and now She doesnt wanna stay without Sid....

I know a lot of people have still been saying tht although ridhhima asks sid to say i love you to her, she herself dint say it to him n she kept saying yet again tht he is her husband, her present n her future...So my question to all those people is - Which woman would want so desperately to hear those three magical words from a man? A woman who is obligated or a woman who is in Love? If she herself dint love sid, she would not want to hear him say I Love You to her coz then a guilt feeling would set in tht he loves her so much but she is not able to reciprocate...And women generally want to hear I Love You from a man first...Only then do they confess themselves...Here in Ridhhima's case, it becomes even more important coz she has never got even a minute hint tht sid wants to be with her and truly loves her so she fears a heartbreak - a second time over - and she doesnt wanna risk it this time around...This time around, she wants to be absolutely sure!

If you ask me, this was one of the best episodes of DMG i have seen...It was fun as well as poignant...Right from the Uff Teri Ada sequence to This MIndblowing Convo to Armaan's pain to the Sidmaan bonding - It was perfect! It had laughter, it had tears, it had poignancy, it had pain, it had kinship and most importantly it had LOVE!!!!

Cheers
Rapz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Today's scenes were so cutee, 

i loved how Ridz slapped Sid and then laughed it off. πŸ˜†πŸ˜'

Tum na, mean ho mean, Dr mean Modi' 🀣 adorable, or what!?

SR's conversation was pivotal for the SR story to move forward though. Finally Riddhima spoke her heart out, '

Tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya' 

'Tum mera aaj, ho aur mera aane vala kal',

'tumne I love you, kyun nahi kaha?'

'Main tumhari wife hoon, meri marzi chalegi' πŸ˜†

gussa karna nahin bhula.pyaar karna bhool gaye

She WANT'S Sid to say i love you to her, she WANT'S Sid to love her and to want her.

I guess today's episode should eliminate any doubt's on whether Riddhima is in love with Sid or not πŸ˜† and whether she is sticking to sid just out of obligation/farz/pressure blah blah blah.

Truth is, Mrs Modi is very much in love with her husband.

She want's to spend her life with him, and she has moved on from her past. πŸ₯³

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Well only a fool wud not b able to see the love she has for sid...n for all those who think she hasnt said she loves sid yet can read the 2nd last paragraph of my post again for the explanation 😊

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Well only a fool wud not b able to see the love she has for sid...n for all those who think she hasnt said she loves sid yet can read the 2nd last paragraph of my post again for the explanation 😊

@rapunzel84.................take a bow gal..............

the way u wrote the significance of the convo is UNBELIEVABLE

2DAY U UNDOUBTEDLY BEAT THE OTHER SIDDHIMA POSTS.............

And for the people who are saying that Sid does need Armaan's help because, him and Ridz wouldn't have all these misunderstandings and how Ridz wouldn't have left the house.

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people! Don't be so blind over here!

When Sid and Ridz first got married he was mad at her for her trying to consume poision (so, his anger was justified here!)

And problems comes in every couple's relationship.

Eventually, Sid and Ridz were willing to take their relationship to the next level until Armaan made his entry.

After Armaan's coming into their lives their relationship drifted apart and misunderstandings blew in from every corner! 🀒🀒

Wonderful post rapunzel!😊

I loved yesterdays episode! SR were magical!😳😳 And thanks for pointing out to me the point that ridhimma says to sid 'have I ever asked you about your past'- she has now firmly put arman as her past! The best thing is when she even mentions armans name its without any awkwardness!

Loved sidmaan too! I can see these 2 men becoming the best of friends!😊

By the way please do come on the SR AT sometimes- i always enjoy reading what you have to say!😊
shamil thumbnail
absolutely wonderfulπŸ‘
rapzyy u did it againπŸ€—
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

excellent, wonderful, too goof

loved you post like always dear

i agree with yoru points and for me too the tumne mujhe pyar ka mtalab samjha was the highlight, Rids learnt what love is from Sid. This is the key point

and as far as ilu goes, you have explained well why rids wanted sid to say ilu to her, bec she wants the assurance from him, she wants to feel wanted by him.

loverd the eagerness in rids eryes when sid was about to say mein yumse sabse zyda,

SR are madly  in love and inshallah will unite soon,

fab acting by JW and KW

sidmaan were terrific too

norzar

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SR rocked...........It was a killing episode really .SR were so damn cute.Sid expressions to die for and Ridz dialogues to hubbyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

TM what a beautiful post makes me fall in love with Sr even more................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rapzie wenever i read ur posts they bring Smile on my Face...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—

Excellent post sweety n Awesome Analysis...

Yesterday's episode took Siddhima's relationship to a further level..it was so endearing and Adoring to watch both of them pouring their hearts out...😳Both of them love each other so much cant wait to see their much awaited union..πŸ˜† 😍 i m looking forward to this KHNH inspired track..it wud be fun loving n filled with the essence in our unique SR'ish style..πŸ˜›

Main jab bhi tumhare paas aati hoon tum mujhe aise duur kar dete ho...Dr. MEAN MODI

Yeh sabb toh main tumhari khusi ke liye karta hoon...Tumse duur rehke main khush rahongi kya?

Haan Maine Armaan ko I Love You bola, Lekin tumne mujhe pyaar ka matlab samjhaya hai...

Kyun Baar Baar Armaan Armaan karte rehte ho? Maine Tumhare PAST ke baare mein poocha?

Kabhi kaha tumne...ki Ridhhima I Love You...Kyun Nahi Kaha 

Bhool gaya? Aise kaise bhool gaya? Gussa Karna nahi bhoola par pyaar karna bhool gaya?

These were some of my  favourite dialogues n very significant ones...

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Thanks to all of u for liking the post...SR really bring out the best in us dont they 😊

Cheers!!