AKNV; Written update 26th May '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

AKNV; Written update 26th May '10

The Episode starts with bholu telling dadi n lakhi abt the gifts dadi ask bholu abt reva he told that reva is perfectly allright n told abt the incidence of kitchen n says that reva laughed very much after that n suddenly started crying lakhi got worried but bholu told that it was dur to she laughed after so many time then he told that he n reva njoyed very much in rain lakhi asked him abt yash he told that reva is taking gud care of him n he is f9 dadi says that reva dnt see any1 in pain. In the palace reva came with breakfast n serve it for yash yash says that he wanna talk with her but she ignores n says that their is nothing to talk between them as yash come closer she scolds him n leaves yash stood upset tears come from his eyes n he thinks how will he tolerate this pain n leave the room without eating anything a maid come in kitchen n says yash is going sumwhere reva goes running n tries to stop him as he need rest but yash says she dnt need to advice him he can tk cre of himself n he goes reva was
shouting on him but he couldn't stops sits on horse n goes. In the village lakhi n dadi was talking abt reva dadi told that it will take sum time for reva to accept her destiny but everything will b f9 soon sharad came n ask where the thinks were kept in the room he asked lakhi from where did this came when lakhi told him that yash has sended all this with bholu he got angry n throws the things here n there n throws fruits by using his feet then lakhi told him that no food in the kitchen go and see it what will give u for eat, but sharad told her that I'll prefer to die but I'll not eat any food coming from palace then he goes from there lakhi and dadi crying there. In the palace reva was worried abt yash n praying to God that he'll b f9 then realizes y is she praying for him she has tried to stop him but he couldn't so wats her mistake a servant came n says that yash has returned she goes to room in anger as yash enters the room reva started scolding him that y is he doing this to her y he hates her so much that giving her this pain everytime when she looks his wound she ralizes her mistake but yash got happy seeing her in pain yash couldn't say a word n stood with heads down reva says that she thinks may b yash changed but he couldn't his soul is died yash holds the handel of couch n thinks that if he wolud tell her the truth that how much he loves her but his duty stops him to do this n reva leaves.

Precap: Yash was thinking abt reva n a song was playing in BG.

The End.
Edited by khushi909 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmehtafeb thumbnail
thanx  ,i know updates are not came yet but thanx for doing updates most of the times.i love the scene in which yash said tum mujhe se jitni nafrat karti ho utna mein tumse phyaar karta hu, i want to listen it   again n again n don't worry for the late. πŸ˜‰Edited by pmehtafeb - 13 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aj mast epi tha
Edited by pRaTiBhA.1990 - 13 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
srry guys late ho gyi aaj i hvnt watched the epi n vdos buffer hone me time le rahi thi :)
but really aaj ka epi was gud
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

show was fab....

reva showed concern 4 yash..he he..
n yash said haa hum tumse nafrat karte h..wow....πŸ˜‰his expressions were superb
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update jiji.
aaj ke epi dekhne ke baad I guess reva also have some kind of feeling towards Yash but she didn't realise it.
the way she wants to stop him and told him to take rest ,it's not humanity,it's morethan humanity,
but phir se jahgra kar liya dono ne, waise jhagra mein reva ne hi jada danta Yash ko.
precap is very touching.

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so cute. Anas is looking better and better each day.  He makes me want to watch this serial. πŸ‘πŸΌ
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cimba

so cute. Anas is looking better and better each day. He makes me want to watch this serial.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Same here. He is too good.
gunjankapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks khushi

episode was quite gud

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Call me crazy but i am very big on good teeth. Anas is a fine looking guy with pearl white teeth. His teeth are also not over lapping or  big gap. Just perfect.............. Makes his smile special.   I am falling in love with this guy....  so cute................ ☺️