Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nadz_J

🤣🤣 ya wen u are saddist and not smiling then🤣🤣 my nainzie is always happy and a cutee pie na??? **hugs**

lol ya very dheere se🤣🤣

yes...nanzie is in happy mode.....and NP in sad.........lol done 😆
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This is awesome nadzie......just amazing......and Raj and Mac are back.......too good.....continue writing.....I just loved it!
-naina- thumbnail
Raaj and Mac........yay 🥳
I m loving dis DMG.......d YuNa scene was soooooo cute and romantic.... 😳 ......and all d people helping dem to elope.......aawww..........true frnds........... 🤗
continue soon........ 😛
ps:a request.....YuNa track ke sath sath plss Su Raaj track ko bhi continue karna..........and Mac ke liye kisi new character ko le aao....like Dr.Sumi...😆 wat say..?? 😉 😛 but plss do continue wid Su-Raaj track also...........
                                       YuNa Forever and Always......
duskykaaya thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
wow....nadz you are brilliant..what a scene..cv's ka itna dimaag hota to kitna achcha hota na...but now everything is lost..loved the 18th may wala episode that u wrote..only if all this cud have happened..keep it up..and keep writing..gives all the yuna fans some relief.. 👏
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -naina-

yes...nanzie is in happy mode.....and NP in sad.........lol done 😆

Great then🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

This is awesome nadzie......just amazing......and Raj and Mac are back.......too good.....continue writing.....I just loved it!

Awww glad u liked it😊 and lol will do that😉
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Raaj and Mac........yay 🥳
I m loving dis DMG.......d YuNa scene was soooooo cute and romantic.... 😳 ......and all d people helping dem to elope.......aawww..........true frnds........... 🤗
continue soon........ 😛
ps:a request.....YuNa track ke sath sath plss Su Raaj track ko bhi continue karna..........and Mac ke liye kisi new character ko le aao....like Dr.Sumi...😆 wat say..?? 😉 😛 but plss do continue wid Su-Raaj track also...........
                                       YuNa Forever and Always......

😲😲 u can read my brain or sumthing😕

I was bringing Dr. sumi alredi penned it also🤣🤣 and u alredi knw abt it😲😲

lol yeah all are helping them run soo sweet na😆😆 and will cont suraaj sidetracked few seconds each day🤣🤣 MacYa will get five mins or less a day🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: duskykaaya

wow....nadz you are brilliant..what a scene..cv's ka itna dimaag hota to kitna achcha hota na...but now everything is lost..loved the 18th may wala episode that u wrote..only if all this cud have happened..keep it up..and keep writing..gives all the yuna fans some relief.. 👏

Awww im jst glad u liked it **hugs**
😲Current cvs ka dhimagh hai???

lol i wish it did, glad u liked it! tc
-naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

😲😲 u can read my brain or sumthing😕

I was bringing Dr. sumi alredi penned it also🤣🤣 and u alredi knw abt it😲😲

lol yeah all are helping them run soo sweet na😆😆 and will cont suraaj sidetracked few seconds each day🤣🤣 MacYa will get five mins or less a day🤣🤣

lol.reli......Macya...yay great........and suraaj jst for few seconds...noooooooo.........me want dem for 1 min each scene...... 🤣
looking forward.....for YuNa.......SuRaaj and Macya........ 😳 😳
macya 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

lol.reli......Macya...yay great........and suraaj jst for few seconds...noooooooo.........me want dem for 1 min each scene...... 🤣
looking forward.....for YuNa.......SuRaaj and Macya........ 😳 😳
macya 🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 the su that wanst to take nainzie's place cant get much space sorry🤣🤣🤣 okay i'll try😊 and MacYa get more space i love there chemistry😉😆😆 my next magical fav couple😆😆