Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GREAT IDEA Nadzee............loving it...now will read it fatafat........and comment.......wait for few mins.......I will be bak....... πŸ‘ πŸ€— πŸ€—
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey Nadzie hugs...what's up with bonu? itni sad shad hai 😭
wow! exactly how i'd wanted it! one thing that always lacked in DMG2 was that of bonding between interns..between 'friends' for that matter..we never got to see any cute scenes between them all
awwww Yuna romance shomance was shoo cute...and Yuvi's filmi baatein *haaye* Pappa ne aake sab ruin karr diya 😑 

Nadzie you write really well...thnxx for this yaar! aanj YuNa ki bohot yaad aarahi hai 😭 was watching the 'labon ko' sequence...beautiful πŸ˜³πŸ˜› and the YuVi-NaiNa-MaC scenes 😑 i miss my akru's (Yuna and Macky boy)

i have a request for you..will PM you
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nadz_J

Awww i jst wanna see u smilingπŸ€— i wasnt gonna post it yet u knw me lazzyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† wanted to have epis till 25 then post but seeing u cry sooooo much jst reading abt uv had to post it😊

Awww luv u too
πŸ€—πŸ€—
Im jst glad u njoyed it and keep readin
πŸ€—πŸ€—[/QUOT

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒnw m smiling.......

-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: i_clueless

wow! exactly how i'd wanted it! one thing that always lacked in DMG2 was that of bonding between interns..between 'friends' for that matter..we never got to see any cute scenes between them all
awwww Yuna romance shomance was shoo cute...and Yuvi's filmi baatein *haaye* Pappa ne aake sab ruin karr diya 😑 

Nadzie you write really well...thnxx for this yaar! aanj YuNa ki bohot yaad aarahi hai 😭 was watching the 'labon ko' sequence...beautiful πŸ˜³πŸ˜› and the YuVi-NaiNa-MaC scenes 😑 i miss my akru's (Yuna and Macky boy)

hey miya.....m dhukhi.....but nw m soooooooooooo happy..........y dn't u join us on d island???cm join us dere.........πŸ˜ƒ
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -naina-

GREAT IDEA Nadzee............loving it...now will read it fatafat........and comment.......wait for few mins.......I will be bak....... πŸ‘ πŸ€— πŸ€—

Awww glad u liked the ideaπŸ€—

Phatafat parlo naina phlowerjiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bornalee-

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— always keep smiling, cant see YuNa and my islanders sad ever😳😳 wanna see them smiling alwaysπŸ€—

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nadz!

I have no idea which parts you made up and which parts are real (LOL!) but whatever I read, I like. Looking forward to what brutus Papa has got for broken Naina.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_clueless

heyπŸ€— lol she thought uv became bewafaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup i hated that i always wanted to see there friendship which was initially shown between the rest apart from tamz and uvπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but then later all was gone😭😭

Lol u liked the romance shomanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† glad u did😊

awww tahts soo sweet of u to say
πŸ€— aww dnt cry, next part dedicated to you, no crying okayπŸ€—πŸ€—

Awww Labon ko wasπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘ and yup YuNa-macky rockedπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

will see it asapπŸ˜‰
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

<font color="#cc0099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Awww glad u liked the ideaπŸ€—

Phatafat parlo naina phlowerjiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
</font>

sabko bonu effect kyun aa raha hai.............Naina flowerji........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....lolz....read........will cmnt in a while....... πŸ€—
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Nadz!

I have no idea which parts you made up and which parts are real (LOL!) but whatever I read, I like. Looking forward to what brutus Papa has got for broken Naina.

JenπŸ€—

Awwww im soooo glad u liked itπŸ˜† and read itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol keep reading daily episodes of YuNa exclusively on Nadz channelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†