maan IS affected badly..pg4 27th may

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i think maan is gonna have sleepless nights now.. even after guessing her truth πŸ˜‰  he looked so concerned about geet..when she was signing the papers how lost maan was in her thoughts..that time papers took a back seat...he realised only when the registrar congratulated him...and when geet left he still wanted to help her kaise pyaar se geet ko agent ka number de raha tha...awwwwwπŸ€ͺ  then he moved on to save her from deathπŸ˜‰*aaaaah that hug while saving geet..it was so realistic... aur phir yeh bolna ki "marna hai to apne ghar waalon ke saamne maro, mere saamne nahin( man mein soch raha hoga ki main ise marta hua to nahin dekh sakta.πŸ˜†.😍)"😳* and then throwing his precious property papers like that in his jeep..😳.prooves how badly affected he is...

now tomorrow  when birji finds geet..do u think maan too wud be there or not? cos as i posted earlier that it might be maan who gets the blame..or maybe now maan takes the blame ... WILLINGLY to save geet from her "LATHAIT  bhai" just loved the way maan said it*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
Edited by chullbulli - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muneba thumbnail
I Just loved Todays Episode :).... Yeah U are right he looked concerned about geet..when she was signing the papers...I keept on rewinding to see those scenes..lol It was sooo sweet...This show gets better & better every episode and every week!!!! ?
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agree - he will somehow maary geet n then probly fall in luv wiv her.. awwwww sooo cuteee πŸ˜›
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muneba

I Just loved Todays Episode :).... Yeah U are right he looked concerned about geet..when she was signing the papers...I keept on rewinding to see those scenes..lol It was sooo sweet...This show gets better & better every episode and every week!!!! ?

i too loved today's episode gotta watch it again..i kinda love the way he oscillates between being so rude and  then concernedπŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail
i loved Maan in todays epsidoe, he was really concerned for her
he's one of those macho guys that deep down like having to save women Geet is prefect, girl needs saving everyday πŸ˜†
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

i loved Maan in todays epsidoe, he was really concerned for her

he's one of those macho guys that deep down like having to save women Geet is prefect, girl needs saving everyday πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r absolutely rite .  I want to see maan totally protecting geet and stillyell at her, drag her and ppull her towards himself again anad again and again..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh!! I am just loving the recent episodes....The chemistry between the two is sooooooo magical......

I loved today M-G's scenes....They had so much meaning...Loved how Maan guesses her "truth" and then looks as if he felt a tinge of J...as if the truth affected him in some deeply hidden way.....I absolutely adored how he looked at Geet and nudged her when they were in registrar's office....I loved how he wanted to keep his part of the deal by giving Geet the agent's number and was so concerned....I loved how he saves Geet and loved how inspite of all the work, he shows concrn for her and wants to drop her back home.....

He is such a genuine guy......

And as I said in some earlier post, I am now longing to see this angry young man fall in love with Geet.........longing to see him care for Geet, longing to see him protect her from her family, his family and the world..........longing to see him feel J when Dev comes back in Geets life and finally longing to see him butcher Dev and Nayantara for giving Geet this pain!!!!
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: missamazing

Agree - he will somehow maary geet n then probly fall in luv wiv her.. awwwww sooo cuteee πŸ˜›

AMEZING 😊
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok if we are going gaga already over Maan and his "ahem" chemistry oops I meant concern for the abla nari type girl, just imagine how are we going to control ourselves when Maan actually starts acting like a love sick puppy after beating his head and accepting his "concern" for Geet!☺️

I am going to have a treat watching Maan realize and accept that his hormonal imbalances are a result of being affected by Geet   🀣    πŸ€ͺ  🀣!!!!! Imagine the guy having to put aside his arrogance, sarcasm, and ego!!! 🀣
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u
he wass like ohhhhhh awesome

ya luved the way he said lathait bhaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†