Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow guys wonderful discussion, you all rocking to pennig down your inputs on PriDa.
I am short of time always, and short of words too, but throughly enjoyed the each and every post.

Mru your essay rocked sweetheart, you covered all phases beautifully.
And me agree my khushi khushi, please write journey of PriDa in your beautiful words.

Love,

Muniza         
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear    Mruu !!

What a  Stupendous post  !!     How  Lucidly  you have covered  all the  phases of the Evolution of PriDa's relationship  !!    Absolutely Awesome !!        👏👏

And  ,   i fully agree with  Khushi that  you have to give us a post  on PriDa's  journey !!  ....... 

Maybe ,  One or two phases at a time !!  , so that we can go into all the details ; the changing nuances ,  the growing  feelings !! ...........    It will give all of us a chance  to  Savour the delights of  PriDa  relationship !!    again !!         😍😍

Please , please , please ..........    Tumhe yeh post  Karna  Hiiiii  H ogaaaa  !!    😆😆

With  Love       🤗🤗

Amiya

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haila.. I think Amiya, Khushi and Muni have gone mad completely..

wat more can we discuss on PriDa?? hehehe

hmmm.. lets see ..

okies.. I will start a new post.. but you guys need to take over then ..

-- Mru

amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey   Vidduu !!

No sorries  b/w  friends ,  dear !!  .......  Fantastic  take on how the  CVs  Ruined !!   the character of our  Pri in the last few days of the  Show !! .........   You and  Mruu have really covered the whole gamut of issues beautifully  !!   

I really  wonder , where had the  CVs  left their  brains during those days !!   😡😲

They had  completely forgotten the  Real  PriDa !! that they  had started with !!  The  Beautiful  and  Strong !! Characters of  PriDa that  they had initially  drawn for them ,  which  made the Show so Memorable and  made  all of  us  Pridaaddicts  !! .........  as we say in  Hindi !!  "Kyaa  Ghaas  Charne  Gaye  The " !!    😆😆

With  Love       🤗🤗

Amiya

.Aparajhita. thumbnail
Hey Friends and Brother!🤗

Amiya, sorry for using your thread again and again, but don't worry, this will probably be the last I am using your thread and I'll not use it again if I am not forced to do so.

Brother presented some points to which I don't agree at all. So brother here's your reply and my views on Prithvi's so called "Dhakkan pan".

Point 1:-You are telling me to imagine myself in Damini's place and then say that Prithvi was wrong or right.

So, I've been tricked into believing that I killed my mother-in-law and I am repeatedly tortured by my brother-in-law and I end up confessing it to everyone and my husband. And then my husband gets angry with me and goes away leaving me alone and he doesn't give me a chance to explain.

But my question is to you, "If I, after the repeated torture, believe that I killed my mother-in-law, then what exactly is left for me to explain?"
I mean I belive that I killed her so what will I explain?

Now your questions were

1. Would you be happy as to what he did?
 * No, I would definitely not be happy that he left me but what else can i expect from him, I killed (or I at least think I killed) his mother.
2. Would you not want some1 to be there at your side to get you out of this mess?
* My side, well yes, ofcourse, but how can I even think that that poor guy will be on my side when I killed his mother?

3. You think that's it's your mistake but know you didn't do it intentionally so wouldn't you hope that you are given a chance to prove yourself?
* I didn't do it intentionally, okay so basically you are telling me that I should hope that guy should forgive me even after I killed his mother, that's foolish!
4. When you come to know that it was not your mistake...won't you be angry with the guy who left you at a wrong point of time...when he should have understood the 'matter' a bit more better?
*Frankly speaking, NO. Because I understand that guy was helpless, I confessed it in front of him so what exactly would he say, "It's okay jaan leave it, she was my mother only not a big deal.😆"
But I'll happy because even after I confessed it in front of him somewhere deep inside his heart he believed me and at last he was the one who made my evil brother-in-law blurt out the truth.

5. All in all would you forgive him easily?
*There's nothing to forgive, I can't blame him for anything.

Note:- I answered them honestly, neither as a PriDewaani nor as a PriDa fan, but as Aparajhita Sen and as a LNMDJ fan.

Point 2:- You said -
"It was the sisters intelligence that saved them (and us) from those demons. Finally when the brothers understood they just gave the finishing touch.....

If Prithvi did believe Damz then why didn't he ask her the reason for his mothers' death? How, Why, When did Damz kill Suman? Why didn't he question her? Why did he leave her in the hands of his relatives...alright he didn't know about the relatives but he knew na that Sam was dangerous??? Then why leave her there and go???
"

Don't you think you are forgetting something here brother, When Damini was walking out of the house, even Avni or Roshni didn't her from going. They were her sisters right?
And Avni, she was crying and then went to Sameer and all things and she also, for once, believed that Damini was the culprit. So what exactly do you expect from Prithvi?

And it was not the sisters intelligence, the sisters didn't make Prithvi read Damini's diary and to think that Damini is innocent.

And about Sameer, well, when Damini didn't confess it then he did warn Sameer to stay away from Damini.

And I am going to repeat something here, if Damini confessed in front of him that she and only she killed his mother then what the heck would he question? He loved his mother more than his life, understand his plight too please.

Point 3:- You said -
"That guy is married to Damz.....that means he is 'Just' not gonna destroy her life BUT 'his' too...afterall she is his wife.....what was he thinking???"
He was thinking then after his revenge, when he would leave Damini then she could start her life afresh with some other guy, unlike Sameer who planned to destroy Avni's life completely.

Point 4:- You said - '
.Why do I see only Prithvi's plight and that Ila also got killed because of the brothers. You said that he didn'tTRUST Damini when most required.'

Hmm..so even Ila Gujral was not innocent in Balraj case.
If she would have opened her mouth and blurted out the truth that Balraj was with him and he didn't kill Chaitanya then Balraj's unexpected and tragic death would have been avoided. So, only Damini was not the only one to suffer.
And, my god, You are not getting my point. He trusted her

Point 5 :- You said-"And removing her out of her own house.....My God....even though PTC did it but pati hai damz ka....where did his brain go now???"
Brother, removing her from her house! First of all he couldn't stay with his mother's killer under one roof, so either Damini had to go or Prithvi had to go.
Now, Prithvi sold her Manali waala house, for whom, for PTC, NO.
For Suman, NO. For himself, NO. FOR DAMINI, YES.
So, since you are talking about love, so didn't Prithvi do it just because he loved her and trusted her?
And his brain, well no ne would stop his mother's killer from getting out of the house in which he/she stays.

Conclusion :-
You said-"
Hope you understand that Prithvi did behave like a 'Dhakkan' in the 'Last two months'....😊"
I actually disagree with you even now on this "Dhakkan" thing. He didn't behave like a "Dhakkan" at all.😊

I want to clear a few things out :-

1. I didn't write this post as a Pridewaani, I wrote it as Aparajhita and as a LNMDJ fan.

2. I don't only like but love Prithvi's character but I am also not bias to him.
I won't support him when he's wrong.

3. This is most probably my last post on Amiya's thread, because I think not many people will like my repeated replies on this topic.😊

4.Even I didn't like Prithvi's habit of jumping to conclusions but that's not enough (at least not for me) to call him a "Dhakkan".😊

Aparajhita

P.S. - All this I wrote above is just my POV and I know many people won't like it. But then too, please don't get angry.

Specially for Brother :-
Brother, I didn't bring you in between this time, I tried to manage it with me and only me.😊

P.S 2-
Hey, this was long man!😆
I am so sorry for torturing you with this.😳😆

P.S 3-
Please ignore my spelling mistakes (if any) as I am tired now and won't review this post.😊

Edited by aparajhita - 13 years ago