Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sarapattinson

hahaha!!! yess!! it totally is annoying ! its like what the hell? you love me or just that sparkly vampire hahahah!!

Ya same here! I mean i love Edward and all but Robert is more of my man.
Edward is the best boyfriend ever but i want Rob.
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Ya same here! I mean i love Edward and all but Robert is more of my man.
Edward is the best boyfriend ever but i want Rob.

hahah i bet Rob is a better boyfriend ! God kristen is one lucky chic
Not only she gets to have Edward by playing the role of Bella, but also Rob!
Life aint Fair!
Some Girls get all the Share !! hahaha!!
i think Rob is a bit chilled out kinda guy and i prefer 'Guitars (Rob loves Playing That ) over Piano (Edward's Instrument) " anyday !😳😳
Edited by sarapattinson - 14 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarapattinson

hahah i bet Rob is a better boyfriend ! God kristen is one lucky chic
Not only she gets to have Edward by playing the role of Bella, but also Rob!
Life aint Fair!
Some Girls get all the Share !! hahaha!!
i think Rob is a bit chilled out kinda guy and i prefer 'Guitars (Rob loves Playing That ) over Piano (Edward's Instrument) " anyday !😳😳

Okay! When Edward was playing the piano in Twilight i drooled over the screen. His arms were so Hot and his finger dancing around the piano SO SMEXY!

Robert is so chilled out. He is so normal yet amazing. The way he talks and all, no girl would ever be bored with him. I want him so bad. Those eyes, that laugh, that smile, THE HAIR and Just him for one day. I love his personality.

Sorry once i get started about Rob i cannot shutup. πŸ˜†
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Okay! When Edward was playing the piano in Twilight i drooled over the screen. His arms were so Hot and his finger dancing around the piano SO SMEXY!

Robert is so chilled out. He is so normal yet amazing. The way he talks and all, no girl would ever be bored with him. I want him so bad. Those eyes, that laugh, that smile, THE HAIR and Just him for one day. I love his personality.

Sorry once i get started about Rob i cannot shutup. πŸ˜†

hahah i can totally understand!
if i go on and on saying things about Rob, then i would prolly be banned from even coming on this forum hahaha!
Yeah Edward looked smoking hot in that scene! He looked human and young πŸ˜ƒ  but i liked the scene's behind the story more !! lol

Yeah Rob is total chilled out ! laid back type! hanging out with his old friends (the Brit Pack) which clearly shows that he is an honest person and fame hasnt gone into his head unlike some celebs around hollywood haha!

I love his hair especially his hair style back then in twilight promotion days!! Those messy hair can make any girl weak in knees! but his present hairstyles makes him look like a cute baby! awwww!!!

Personally i am a fan of his jawline! Killing Killing Killing!! THUD hahaha!!
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing...
☺️
😳
schuze thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am glad rtp realizd he can never be capable to be edward...so he doesnt like to be called.edward...me lyk it...