Dear Friends (Thank you mail to Abher's friends)

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Dear Friends,

Merriam-Webster's dictionary defines a friend as "a favoured companion" and "one that is attached to other by affection or esteem". πŸ˜’They obviously dont know what it means, as they didn't know Abeer's friends.... if they did, they'd change the definition, for sure.
Shadaab, Gaurav, Deepa, Bittan, Bansi Kaka,the rest of you who came with hockey sticks to beat up Omi the other day and formed a human chain in the marriage today, even Banke.. You guys provide a whole new meaning to the word "friends". You showed us today what it is like to be a friend, you stood by Abeer during his thick and thin... Abeer and Leher are sure very lucky to have you in their lives. What you all did sure goes beyond friendship...you guys were like their family today...I mean, with friends like you who needs family??(Certainly Abher dont need theirs right now)

This mail is to thank each and every one of you for your solid support in making this marriage happen...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ There are other occasions where you all were wonderful, like when Abeer left home and y'all were very supportive...but  I'm sure this marriage wouldn't have happened without y'all's individual contribution... ⭐️⭐️If it wasn't for Banke, there'd be no gun... (I'll never forget how he asked Abeer to take money... If he'd taken it, maybe Vajpayees would've suspected Banke of thieving... what risks he took!!)
Bansi Kaka, Thanks for being there... All of Abeer's friends are young like him, maybe he felt more secure because there was an elderly man to support him... I know I did..
Bittan is the sweetest sister one can have... always there for Leher, good times and bad.. I have decided to call my younger sister "bittan" in your honor...she's just like you, but she fights like a cat sometimes..(I love that too!)πŸ˜ƒ
If it wasn't for Deepa to mix the sleeping powder, I'm sure there'd be so much blood shed between Abeer's sena and Omi's goons... Thanks Deepa!! Ewww.. Thank God there wasn't any blood...
Shadaab tied Omi up and restrained him throughout the ceremony.. not a small task.. And also I cant forget how he stopped chachaji who was interrupting when Abeer walked that sexy walk towards Leher!! (Poor chachaji... so funny when he asked "tu kaun hai be?")Thanks Shadaab!! (BTW, your bike is real cool!!) 
And Gaurav, wow, I liked him when he congratulated Abeer and called Leher Babhie... seriously, I think he comes a close 2nd in the "gud looks" department...(We all know who comes first..ahem.☺️.). And I loved him when he taunted Omi saying Leher was his babhie now... that shut Omi up..Thanks Gaurav!!(What is your opinion about Deepa?)
And a huge Thank you to the "hockey team" for Omi Bashing and human chain forming and shooing Omi's relatives out!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I trust you guys to be around if Omi decides to make gud of his threats!!

Tanu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yayaya Tanu......its awesoem and whatever u said is so true....whatever all these friend did go so much beyond my expectations from any friends....they are the bestest ( neuron dying alert from listening to too much white girl songs.....hhehehe...sorry no offence intended)  and seriuosly i want gaupa to happen as well....how sweet are they?? u were sho shweet gaurav the way congratulated Abeer and Mrs vajpayee (the newone), kicked omi out and stood their till the end, and shadab they way u tackled Omi and chacha ji wah wah...kudos to you....i just cant get enough of u manhandling kulcha....lord only knows how much he deserves it. and deepa bittan big hug....i think they wanted to have huge smiles on their faces as welll...but they could in front of pyar ke dushman...haye haye

ah welll a big big thank you to ebery one who supported my Beloveds AbHer to get married...love the hockey team and banke and everyone else.....keep shining πŸ˜‰
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
to creatives:

GAURAV + DEEPA please!!!!

gaurav is a very good looking guy [hey , jab itna good looking dost hai[abeer] toh something rubs off na] and deepa is the sweetest girl..i wnat them to get together!
regularinfo thumbnail

Tanu-our very own postal writer! Awesome letter again πŸ‘

I want to convey my thanks too to Banke, Bittan,Bansi kaka(he's going to room Nayi Vajpayee family 4 sure), Deepa and GauSha or Gaudab or ShaRav (The twin-friends!) Hockey team - how can I forget theam? Super job keeping the dushman zamana in line and out of circle!
And yes I support Gaupa! We want Gaupa story!Edited by regularinfo - 14 years ago
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post!!! They are such awesome friends and Bittan an awesome sister.

YES yes.. I am also rooting for Gaurav and Deepa to get together.. and I also agree he is also very good looking.. 2nd to Abeer ofcourse.. So why not get him with Deepa???
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu .. that was brilliant!! πŸ‘ What a fantastic letter to Abeer's friends πŸ‘ 

WORD to everything you said!! Abeer's friends have been there with him, for him .. all through. Lucky Abeer to have such friends who put their friend in front of everything else and supported Abeer in everything he wished to do. And true .. who needs family when you have such friends 😊 

Thank You to Gaurav, Shadaab, Deepa, Bansi Kaka and Banke .. for helping AbHer throughout!! You all will always be on our favourites' list for everything you guys did for AbHer 😳 And ofcourse, Bittan too .. who couldn't do much .. but has always been a great support system for her Didi πŸ˜ƒ Wish everyone has siblings and friends like AbHer have 😳

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow.. what a post Tanu.. agree with everything you have said.. u have worded it straight from the heartπŸ‘

yes, deepa and gaurav please.. imagine veena getting the biggest heart attackπŸ˜†

abeer is indeed so lucky to have you as friends.. but again in friendship that doesnt work nahin? you all are indeed lucky to have each otehr.. awesome friends you all are
regularinfo thumbnail
Imagine people being lattu on anyone with 'Gaurav''s name...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Thanks Meera,desigrl05, Neel, Mari,Eksie and prettywoman.... so glad you liked....
Meera: Which songs were you listening to? I've been listening to the Abher VM songs non stop throughout the weekend.. I need change...
Eksie, thanks for the idea... I was planning to pen a letter for Leher, but then when you mentioned his friends, I had to write a mail to them first...
Neel:Hope CVs read it... I'm all for  "Gaupa" story!!

Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: regularinfo

Imagine people being lattu on anyone with 'Gaurav''s name...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 That guy's sure got some magic... even people with his name become dearer!!!!